Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 40

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Summer woke up that morning with the plan firmly decided in her mind that she would attempt to seduce her boss, Philip, there in his office and get him to fuck her and hopefully knock her up with another baby. She and her husband had produced their first child, but now Summer had a serious case of "baby hunger" gnawing and eating at her and she wanted to get Philip to be the "sperm donor" the old-fashioned way and have him father a child inside her young fertile belly. She had mentioned the possibility to her husband and he'd told her he was OK with that plan as long as she came home and shared all the sexy erotic details about how Philip had fucked her and given her his sperm to make her an expectant mommy again.

Summer had rolled over that morning in bed and whispered to her hubby once again what she had planned. "I'm going to have Philip fuck me and give me another baby, honey, are you still OK with that idea?" she'd asked as she moved over, putting her face down in her husband's groin and begun sucking his cock until he was moaning and bucking his hard cock up into her face. Then, when he'd moaned and let his orgasm explode into Summer's mouth, her husband reassured her that he was OK with what she'd wanted to do.

Summer quickly showered and then picked out some of her sexiest lingerie to use in enticing Philip to give her his big cock before she fixed her hair and then got herself dressed from her panties and bra on up to the blouse and skirt she put on. When she put her bra on over her nicely shaped and rounded breasts, Summer loved how the bra made her tits look so hot and the cleavage it gave her was enough to make her pussy begin to grow wet and horny. Finally, Summer had to slide her hand down inside her panties and actually finger herself until she orgasmed before she could think about continuing to get fully dressed and head out for work.

When Summer got to work, she put her purse and other stuff away and then she headed for Philip's office. Knocking softly on the door, Summer opened it and went on in when she heard Philip acknowledge the knock. She knew she was looking especially sexy that morning with the button-up blouse she'd selected and the short skirt she had on. Summer had also picked out a sexy matching garter belt and thigh-high stockings and she'd put that on before she'd gotten fully dressed. She didn't really know what style of lingerie and so forth that Philip liked, but she knew very few men who wouldn't respond to a sexy horny woman who'd undress in their office and show them what a hot lingerie set she had on underneath. She figured when she got her blouse and skirt off, she'd have to restrain Philip from wanting to take her then and there.

Summer walked over to Philip's desk and made sure she was close enough so he could get occasional whiffs of her sexy perfume and also so he could see how nicely her body was shown off by all that she'd put on that morning. She wanted him to see how her bra shaped and showed off both her breasts and the nice cleavage it gave her. She also hoped that Philip could see that she was wearing a garter belt and stockings to entice him and let her subtlely seduce him.

"Philip, I don't want my husband to know, but I want another baby, and I want you to be the one who fathers it inside me, if that's OK with you," Summer said as she stood and lied about the premise for what she really wanted from him. Yes, she wanted him to knock her up but she felt sure Philip would be much more likely to be open to impregnating her if he thought it was on the sly than if he thought she and her husband had agreed for him to fuck her and get her pregnant.

Philip heard Summer and he looked at the sexy young woman and mother of one baby already who was standing there by his large executive desk and asking him to fuck her and knock her up like she was asking for a pay raise. His cock readily responded because Philip knew there wasn't anything that he enjoyed more than the challenge of fucking a woman and getting her "with child". He felt his cock quickly grow hard and very horny as he looked Summer's fully clothed body up and down and he visually and mentally undressed the young wife and mother as he envisioned taking her over to the couch there in his office and fucking her brains out.

"So you really want me to fuck you right now, totally unprotected, and cum inside you with the hopes that I'll give you a second baby??" Philip asked as he squirmed slightly to release a bit of the pressure holding his hardening cock back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.