Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 39

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Philip had really enjoyed having a chance to fuck his increasingly pregnant secretary, Beverly. He'd always enjoyed their early morning sexual liaisons before she'd become pregnant and had really missed playing with her since she'd had her morning sickness from being knocked up with his baby.

After Philip finished doing Beverly that morning and she'd gotten dressed and gone back outside to her work area, he sat there thinking about all that had one on in his life in the past nine months or so. He didn't regret any of it, and he wondered what the future held for him and for his family.

As always happened, whever Philip began thinking about all the beautiful women he'd been eating and fucking lately, he started getting horny again and he started making plans for that afternoon. He got his cell phone out of his briefcase and made a quick call to Celia to see if she was available for some noontime play. She said she was and Philip tried to get back to his work while he looked forward to fucking Celia and maybe getting her to suck his dick off.

About 20 minutes before he was scheduled to meet Celia, Philip left his office and headed to where she worked. He pulled up outside the office building and Celia climbed into the passenger seat next to Philip.

"HI, sexy lady," Philip said as he reached over, placing his hand on Celia's naked thigh below the hem of her short skirt. She was wearing a very nice pullover top that did everything to emphasize the sexiness and hotness of her nicely big rounded breasts, and Philip's cock instantly responded to the visual stimulation of seeing his newest mistress's sexy body there in the car next to him.

"Hi, yourself, big guy," Celia said back as she reached over into his lap, grasping the fullness of his growing hardon in her hand. "I've missed you, Philip. Have you been thinking about me, too?" she said as she managed to get her hand around enough of Philip's erection through his pants that she could actually start stroking it up and down.

"Oh, baby, you keep that up and we're not going to be able to go anywhere," Philip warned as he felt his erection pressing almost painfully against the restriction of his pants.

"What do you want for lunch, Celia?" Philip asked as he did manage to maneuver his car out into traffic.

"Baby, you pick. I can't think about eating; all I want is your big horny dick, Philip. You want to pass lunch and just get us a motel room will be fine with me," Celia said as she looked him straight in the eyes and let him know she was totally serious.

Philip did take them to a nearby Mexican restaurant where they quickly ate a very delicious lunch and then he went down the road a few miles to a motel and quickly got a room for him and Celia to enjoy a bit of afternoon adult playtime. Once inside the room with his sexy petite little blonde playmate, Philip took her in his arms and he pulled her close against his body as he felt her nicely rounded titties pressing hotly against his chest. He reached down behind Celia's sexy rounded asscheeks, pulling up her short skirt and grasping her ass as he pulled her firmly against his big hard cock in his pants. Then, he kissed Celia on the lips and moved her back towards the nearby bed, sitting her down and pulling her top off over her shoulders. Celia was one of the hottest, sexiest little packages Philip had ever been with and he loved her taste in lingerie. It was obvious that she knew just how to dress in order to show off her sexy and nicely shaped figure.

Celia was wearing a sexy light blue lacy bra and a matching thong that showed off her body just right once Philip had her undressed down to only her bra and thong. There was nothing about Celia that wasn't hot in Philip's estimation. He had her sitting on the bedside, and before he could undress her to total nudity, Celia started undressing Philip and quickly had his cock out where she could give him a nice foreplay blowjob.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.