Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 38

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

While Philip continued his increasingly more frequent sexual liaisons with Summer and Celia, the four pregnant ladies in his family finally began to give birth: first Crystal, and then Bethany and then his own daughter Pam all gave birth to healthy babies and finally his sexy wife Mary told him it was time and Philip drove with her to the hospital for the birth of their fourth child.

Philip as excited about the new babies being born into his and Mary's family for more than one reason. Of course, he was getting four new babies to spoil and play with and his secretary Beverly would be giving birth in just a few months as well. Little did he realize that Summer was also intent on having Philip as the father of her next baby and he didn't realize that Celia might be planning to let him knock her up as well. Philip was soon going to have more babies than he knew what to do with. Another reason he was excited about all the babies coming into his world was the number of new mommies and the resulting new mother's milk that he'd be able to get at as he made love to all the lactating new mothers in his little harem.

A few mornings after all of the women surrounding Philip had given birth except for Beverly, he stopped by her desk on his work into his personal office and chatted his personal secretary up for a few minutes. Philip loved how sexy Beverly looked in her advanced state of pregnancy, being about 6 months along or so. He'd thoroughly enjoyed how classy Beverly had dressed as she'd begun to show her advancing state of expectant motherhood and he asked her how she was feeling now that she was about to enter her third trimester of pregnancy. Beverly told him that she'd been feeling fine since the beginning of her fifth month and she knew precisely what it was that Philip was hinting at.

"Would you mind coming around to my office, Beverly, after you get settled in this morning?" Philip asked as he felt his hardon growing in his pants while his eyes scanned up and down over Beverly's attractive pregnant body. He loved how her breasts had swollen in size and the sexy rounded belly where their baby was growing made Philip horny beyond description.

Philip leaned over, whispering in Beverly's ear, "Lady, you make me so horny it's all I can do to keep from taking you right here and now," Philip said as he winked at Beverly and knew she'd be joining him very shortly.

Sure enough, in ab0out 15 minutes, Beverly knocked politely on Philip's door and then helped herself on into his inner sanctum. She really hadn't expected Philip to summon her again until after she'd given birth, but Beverly was very excited that Philip wanted her sexually even though she was very big in her expectant state.

"Oh, Beverly, you're so gorgeous in your knocked up state," Philip said as he took his secretary in his arms, and pulled her as close against him as he could manage with her large belly there between them.

"Philip, I'm so glad you still want me, baby," Beverly moaned as Philip began to feel her sexy swollen breasts with his firm hands. "I think every pregnant woman feels like she's as big as the Titanic and not very desirable or attractive when she gets to this point in her pregnancy," Beverly said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.