Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Philip knew that events in his immediate and extended family (Mary and his three other pregnant ladies -- Bethany, Pam, and Crystal) might take unexpected turns and bends in the days ahead. Now that he'd told his own pregnant wife, Mary, that he was the man who had impregnated their daughter and two daughters-in-law, Philip wondered every day when something would start crashing down around his ears. He almost found himself catching his breath on occasion when he considered back over his boldness of not only fucking the three girls, but also getting them knocked up and then being bold (or stupid) enough to admit to Mary what he'd actually done -- after he'd knocked her up again too.

All Philip could think about the next day after he'd told Mary all he thought she could handle at the moment was his own pregnant daughter, Pam. He'd loved the fact that he'd actually become very sexually intimate with the three girls in the family but having an incestuous sexual relationship with his own fiery redhead daughter, Pam, had been the most erotic and exciting of the three. He would never forget that day he'd set out to seduce Pam and fuck her only to find out that she'd secretly been cherishing hot incestuous desires and fantasies about him, her own father, for years. Then, when Philip had gotten his cock buried inside Pam that very first time, it had been one of the hottest and sexiest fucks he'd ever enjoyed.

Philip called Pam early that morning before he left for work, and he could tell in his daughter's voice that she was his lover now, much more than she was his own flesh and blood daughter. She'd grown to hunger for their occasional sexual liaisons and when Pam learned that Philip wanted to meet her that afternoon, he could tell that she fought to restrain the excitement and anticipation of fucking her father in only a few hours. Philip's cock was hard and straining in his pants when he hung up the phone and worked to get some much needed tasks accomplished before he headed off to consummate his burning sexual need for his horny daughter Pam's pussy.

During his entire drive over to Pam's house, Philip felt his cock uncomfortably hard and horny inside his pants. He couldn't get to his daughter's house fast enough to get naked with her and start thrashing around underneath the sheets with Pam. As soon as the door opened, Philip felt a hot burn of horniness and desire flash from his groin over his entire body as he saw Pam standing there in front of him in nothing but a terrycloth robe. The robe obviously was only concealing the fact that she was totally naked underneath it and the bulky robe did nothing to hide the reality that Pam was several months pregnant with her and Philip's baby and her pregnant belly was nicely rounded and poking out very sexily against the material covering it.

Philip reached out for his daughter, and Pam walked straight into his arms. He loved the feel of her swollen pregnant belly against his as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to his body. Philip held Pam in his arms as their lips met in a kiss that could only be shared by two lusty lovers who had been apart from each other for far too long. His lips were on his daughter's and then Philip allowed his hand to move down between their bodies, unfastening the tie of Pam's robe and then he began to peel the robe back away from her naked pregnant body. Philip loved the sexy view he was greeted with the instant Pam's pregnancy enlarged breasts and belly were uncovered. He found Pam and her two sisters-in-law all incredibly sexy in their advanced states of expectant motherhood.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, Daddy, I've missed you so much. Please, oh please fuck me now before I start leaking juices down my legs," Pam begged her father as she felt her pussy burning with the desire to have his large hard cock fucking her hotly. "Ohhhhhhh, Daddy, don't waste time with fucking around today, baby, just do me and do me now," Pam pleaded with Philip in her way of getting him to slide his hard cock inside her body as soon as possible. Philip could clearly hear what his daughter was saying and he picked Pam up, carried her down the hallway to her bedroom and gently laid her down on her master bed as he stood there beside it, quickly slipping his own clothes off and dropping them there on the floor. He was in too much hurry to take unnecessary time folding clothes and worrying about that.

"Pam, I have to tell you, baby, pregnancy really looks good on you, honey," Philip said as he bent over, cupping his daughter's left breast in his large firm hand while he closed his mouth over the hard peak of her right nipple as it jutted upward from the large full mound of her tit.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, suck my titties, Daddy, oh yeah, baby, that feels so damn good," Pam moaned as she felt her pussy growing increasingly hornier and wetter from the stimulation of her father's lips on her nipple. Pam slid her hand up into Philip's groin, wrapping her small hand around the hardness of his horny cock jutting sexily out of his groin and she jacked her father's cock up and down while they enjoyed their foreplay and prepared to make love together. It had been too long, far too long for Pam, since she'd last felt her father driving his cock inside her and she was more than ready for him to spend all afternoon doing her and filling her already pregnant pussy with his babymaking cream.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.