Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 36

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Philip had thoroughly enjoyed the hot fuck session he and his wife Mary had shared a couple of nights earlier. On the way to work that morning, he went into his local "quick stop" store and Philip got the thrill of his life. They had a new clerk and her name was Celia (pronounced Seely). Philip felt his cock growing hard as he stood there talking to the young salesclerk. She looked a lot like his current work mistress, Summer, but Celia was a blonde with short hair instead of the brunette hair that Summer had. What he really liked was the roundedness and size of Celia's figure. Her breasts were very nicely rounded, at least C-cups, and sat high on her chest, and she also had a nicely rounded ass that was just right for her shortness. He figured that Celia was no more than probably 5'2" to 5'4" or so in height. Philip's cock began to flinch and throb in his pants from just imagining having Celia sitting on his cock and sliding wetly up and down as he held there by the waist.

Philip couldn't resist and before he left the quick mart, he asked Celia if she'd like to go out for dinner some evening.

"Sure, I'd love to, when would you like to do it?" Celia asked, her eyes sparkling brightly.

"What about tonight?" Philip offered as he half wanted Celia to see his erection in his pants and half didn't want her to know the lusty desire he was already feeling for her.

"Great, I get off work at 4:00 and here's my address," Celia said as she pushed a piece of paper with her home address over the counter to Philip.

"I'll see you at about 6:00, OK?" Philip said as he looked Celia up and down once more before he turned to walk back out to his car.

Philip made his excuses to Mary for not being home that evening and then he left work and drove to the address Celia had given him. When he went to her door to get her, he felt his cock grow instantly hard when he saw that Celia had done her hair, changed from her work outfit and had put on a sexy button-up blouse and a short shirt that came several inches above her knee. He loved the sexy satin blouse she'd put on and his cock throbbed madly at the way her sexy C-cup breasts were doing their best to push out against the skimpy material of her blouse.

"Wow, Celia, you look so nice," Philip said as he knew his rigid hardon was very visible if she hazarded a glance down to his crotch.

"Thanks, Philip, I hoped you'd like what I picked out," Celia responded as she pulled on a coat against the cool night air and walked hand in hand with Philip over to his waiting car. He'd no sooner gotten in the car than he turned and took in the hotness of how Celia looked again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.