Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 35

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Mary had thoroughly enjoyed the sexy evening of sexy fucking she'd shared with Philip the night before. But the next morning as she lay in bed, she was still feeling very horny evening though Philip had really fucked her pussy good when he'd been inside her pussy. She wanted to reach down and rub her pussy until she brought herself off and tweak her nipples until her pussy was screaming to cum, but she got on the phone and gave Pam a call, asking her to come over and spend some time alone with her that afternoon. Mary didn't come right out and say she wanted to have sex with Pam, but both women knew from their previous times together exactly what Mary was getting at.

Pam got herself out of bed and enjoyed a nice relaxing shower, washing her sexy red hair and getting dolled up so she'd be sexy for her mother when she got over to her house. She thought about calling her two sisters-in-law and inviting them too but she figured her mom could have done that herself if she'd wanted to include them. Pam knew she was even closer to the end of her pregnancy than her mom but she was still good for a few weeks of sex yet before she'd be too big in the belly to have that kind of fun. Pam couldn't wait to give birth to the baby she and her father had conceived inside her womb. She was also already planning to make sure that her father knew she wanted him to knock her up again soon -- within the next six months or so -- after she gave birth.

As Pam showered and then got herself ready, she freshly shaved her pussy so it would be baby smooth for her mother to kiss and lick. She almost wished Mary had set up a threesome with her and Daddy but she'd enjoy a little private girl-girl action that afternoon. Pam put on a nice sexy bra -- a cup size bigger than she normally wore -- and a nice pair of pants and a sexy sweater that would really look hot with her bigger tits and her very pregnant belly underneath it. When Pam arrived at her parents' home, she quickly parked the car and got inside, hugging her mother lovingly and also sexily as the two women locked the door and then walked down to the main bedroom where Mary planned for them to make love.

"Mmmm, Pam, I can't believe how horny I am every day now that I'm pregnant again. I can't remember if I was this way when I carried you in my belly or not, but I can't cum enough to suit me anymore, baby," Mary said as she held Pam close in her arms, their pregnant bellies mashed against each other. Mary soon had Pam's sweater and her pants off as she came out of her own pants and top as well, and when Mary undid the clasp of Pam's sexy lace bra, she peeled the cups away from her daughter's pregnancy-enlarged tits and then leaned over, taking the swollen and enlarged nipples of her own daughter's nipples firmly in her lips.

"Ohhhh, yes, Mommy," Pam purred as Mary sucked and caressed her breasts, and then Pam got her mother's bra off and began touching and caressing her own mother's tits as well. Both women began to get rapidly turned on, and both Mary and Pam were soon out of even their bras and panties and completely naked with each other. Pam was loving on her mother's sexy body, her fully sexy breasts and she quickly got her mother Mary seated on the nearby bed and got her thighs spread so she could get to her pussy. Pam knelt on the carpeted floor next to the bed and she began licking and fingering her mom's pussy as Mary began moaning and squirming in response to Pam's oral attentions. "Ohhhhhhhh, Pam, ohhhhhhhhhh, yesssssssss," Mary moaned as she felt Pam's wet hot lips kissing and sucking on her pussy and her clit. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, yes, honey," Mary yelped as Pam brought her off to her first orgasm that afternoon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.