Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 34

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Philip wore a big smile on his face that night on the way home. He'd plowed Summer's pussy twice with his big horny cock and loved both times. And he realized that Summer had quickly adapted to her new role as the boss's "office mistress" and possibly now to the new role of "brood mare", too.

When Philip arrived at home, he found his wife Mary, now very big with her advancing pregnancy, waiting for him with a delicious supper for just the two of them. She spoiled him far more than he deserved, he felt sure, and then after dinner, she let him clean up and then they watched a little TV before they retired up to their master bedroom.

Mary had always been very eager for sex with Philip but her pregnancy and then her knowledge of how sexy he'd been with all the other girls in their family made her want him in bed that much more. Mary knew that Philip was still seeing all of the women he'd knocked up -- their own daughter and their two daughters-in-law and she had become fine with that -- as long as he continued to give her his big horny cock whenever she wanted it. Philip was more than glad to do that. He loved Mary dearly and even though he had fucked all the women Mary was aware of, he loved his own wife of so many years more than he loved and lusted for all the others combined.

Mary's sexual needs had been driving her wild all day. She actually played with herself once, getting semi-naked and playing with her nipples and her very horny pussy and clit. And then she'd gotten one of her little sex toys out and let it slide deep inside her while she pulled her nipples and slid the dildo in and out more and more quickly until she felt her pussy cumming on the invading thickness of the substitute cock. Tonight she wanted Philip's big dick inside her badly.

Mary came to the bed after she brushed her hair out with a rather loosely fitting negligee in keeping with her almost full-term pregnancy condition. Philip loved how her sexy his lovely wife looked in the motherly way again after the years since they'd had their last baby. He knew that having Mary knocked up made her so sexy and so erotic to him, and he had to acknowledge that was how he felt about all the pregnant women he's surrounded himself with. Philip laughed now as he realized how many women he was having sex with regularly and the fact that nearly all of them were increasingly big "with child" and with the babies he'd knocked them up with. He loved it.

Mary quickly got down between her horny husband's legs, pushing them apart so she could take his cock in her hands and mouth to get him more than ready to share another hot fuck with her. Mary loved how hard and thick Philip's cock got whenever she turned him on, and she felt a momentary twinge of jealousy as she realized that he'd shared that same big hard cock with all the other women he'd knocked up in the last eight months. But, she knew Philip would more than amply fuck her and she settled back into the rhythm of sucking her husband's full swollen cockhead as she stroked him and heard him talking hot and sexy with her as he'd always loved to do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.