Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 33

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Philip had fucked Summer that morning as she'd straddled his lap and ridden up and down on his hard horny cock until he blasted his cum deeply up inside her pussy. But, now more than ever, Philip was wanting to get Summer knocked up as well, and he'd made a plan that he'd fuck her that morning and then again that afternoon before she left to go home to her own husband and child. He sent word by his pregnant secretary Beverly that Summer was to come to his office at about 4:30 and sure enough, right about that time a quiet knock came on the office door, and when it opened, there stood Summer once again, obviously more than ready to do her boss/lover's bidding. Philip had tracked Summer's periods in the time since he'd been fucking her and he'd calculated accurately that she'd be at her most fertile that day. He wanted to ensure he got her pussy twice that day so his chances of knocking her up were at the most optimum.

"Come here, baby," Philip motioned to Summer as she walked across the room towards him. He was amazed at how much sexier Summer seemed to be every time he saw her. He loved how her sexy full breasts sat high on her chest, and he could see that her figure was so nicely rounded and hot. When Summer was within arms reach, Philip covered both her bra-encased breasts with his large palms and he began caressing and playing with her tits through her clothes. Then, he reached down, pulling Summer's skirt up to her waist and he moved her around until she was backing toward his desk. When he got her against it, Philip lifted Summer up onto the desk and pulled her ass to the edge where he could reach her. Then, he moved her skirt upward and simply pulled the crotch of her panty to the side and as soon as Philip reached down and unzipped his pants, he freed his hard long cock and aimed the head of his dick straight into the wet lips of Summer's pussy. With her there on the desk edge, Philip leaned towards the sexy young woman, pushing his hips forward and feeling her pussy lips give way to the invading pressure of his large engorged cock.

"Give it all to me, Philip," Summer begged as she spread her legs, giving her horny lover more room to slide in and out between them. Philip loved the hot wet feel of Summer's hot pussy on the head and then the shaft of his cock and the held her by the waist as he pushed forward, fully impaling his lover's pussy with his large hard cock.

When Philip had Summer's pussy filled, he reached down, pulling her top up and he reached between her breasts, unfastening her bra and peeling both cups away from her full large rounded tits and began caressing and diddling her sexy nipples, pulling on them and even leaning over and sucking them between his lips.

"Oh yeah, baby, do me and do me good and hard," Summer moaned, knowing what was going to transpire now from having fucked Philip more times than she could keep count of.

With Summer's breasts exposed, Philip started fucking in and out of her hot tightly clasping pussy with the intent of bringing her and him both off in a rather all-out lusty quickie fuck. He loved the wet sexy sounds of his hard dick sliding in and out of Summer's tight cunt. Her pussy was always so wet and the hot sounds of dick and pussy together were almost an aphrodisiac.

Wham, wham, wham -- Philip's cock pounded in and out of Summer and in about 10 minutes his young lover started to orgasm on the length of his thrusting cock. Then, holding her firmly by the waist, Philip began to slam his dick in and out as deeply and as strongly as he could. Summer loved it when Philip power-fucked her and she let him have his way totally with her. She couldn't wait to get home that night and tell her husband what her day had been like in great and sexy details. She knew he'd fuck her brains out too.

Summer reached up, grasping both of her naked jiggling tits and squeezed the nipples tightly as she climaxed and knowing that would really turn Philip on as he shot his thick sexy cumload deeply into her waiting pussy. After Philip's orgasm had finished, he kept on thrusting in and out of Summer's pussy until she orgasmed a second time and then he pulled out, seeing his jism seeping from her pussy and smacked her tight shapely ass as she pulled her panty back into place, and her skirt down.

"You're one hot boss, Philip," Summer said as she walked out, feeling her lover's cum squishing in the lips of her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.