Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Philip wasn't quite sure what he wanted to do next. He'd been fucking all three of his "ladies" regularly and now he'd managed to get his wife, Mary, knocked up with a baby again as well. That was really going to be interesting. Having a new baby in their own house in addition to the three "grandchildren" that were going to be showing up shortly as well.

That night when Philip and Mary went to bed, Philip was feeling very horny as usual. It had been a few days since he'd had sex and he needed to get off. He knew Mary was always open to making love with him whenever he or her wanted to fuck and he had a hardon raging even as he was taking a shower that night. He walked into the bedroom, saw Mary getting ready for bed and she'd already put on her shorty nightgown that she loved to sleep in. Philip felt his cock grow even harder as he noticed how sexy and nicely rounded his Mary's fine ass looked underneath the thin material of her nighty. He suddenly decided he wanted to do her doggy fashion, so he walked over to where she was bent over, straightening the sheets on the bed, and slid his hardon up against Mary's ass as she was standing there in front of him.

"Mmmmmmm, is that YOU pushing up against me, baby?" Mary asked as she knew not only that what she felt was Philip's seemingly insatiable erection but also that he probably wanted to fuck her from behind. He loved sliding his cock into her pussy when he had her bent over or down on her hands and knees in the bed or on the floor. Mary had been married to Philip long enough to know that and much more about him, and she was more than willing to let him fuck her that way.

"Yeah, baby, it's your one and only, and I'm wanting some of this hot pussy you've always got in between your legs, Mary," Philip said as he rubbed his hardon against Mary's nicely rounded ass and reached up in front of her body to cup and firmly squeeze both of her sexy full breasts. Philip's cock was raging hard now and he could already almost feel his wife's hot pussy tightly clasping his cock as he pushed inside her. Philip stood there for a few moments kissing on Mary's neck as he fondled her body under her nighty and then he moved back, reaching down and flipping her nighty up onto her back, exposing her naked body underneath it. Mary sometimes wore panties to bed when she was having her period but normally she'd just wear a nighty without panties and this was one of those nights. When Philip exposed Mary's naked backside, there was her sexy pussy winking hotly at him from between her spread thighs.

Philip reached down, stroking his hard cock a few times just to enhance the fullness of his erection and then he moved forward as he nudged Mary forward to brace herself against the side of their large king-sized bed. Mary's pussy was already wet and his initial approach to her and their foreplay had turned her on even more. With her pussy already seeping her moistness, Philip rubbed his cockhead in her pussy lips and got the head of his cock wet so he could mount her and begin making love to his wife. Philip quickly had his cock well lubed and then he positioned the swollen head in Mary's pussy, pushing his hips forward strongly and looking down to see the head of his dick and then several inches of his cockshaft disappearing up into her body. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmmm," Philip moaned at the feel of sliding his horny cock into Mary's body again. He loved fucking his wife and he'd grown to love fucking the other girls he'd brought into his little sexual circle as well. As soon as Philip's cock hit bottom inside Mary's pussy, he squeezed both her breasts firmly and then kissed her upper back and neck while he kept his cock buried there inside her. Then, he pulled out and start to drive his hard dick in and out of Mary's pussy more and more quickly as his cock got lubed up with her natural wetness.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, you fuck me so good, baby," Mary moaned as she felt Philip's cock begin to move in and out of her tight pussy faster and faster. "OHhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned and Mary braced herself more firmly against the bedside as Philip really started to drive his cock powerfully into her pussy. Mary loved being taken from the back like that and she loved the fact that she and Philip still had a vital and very active sex life. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, fill me full of that big dick of yours, sweetie," Mary moaned and then she reached down between her legs, rubbing her pussy as her husband powerfully drove in and out of her body.

In just a few minutes, Mary felt her first orgasm approaching and she moaned to Philip that she was going to cum. He kept on pounding his cock in and out and then he felt his own climax approaching and he suddenly thrust his cock fully into Mary's pussy and held himself inside there while his balls began to pump his hot jism deep in her belly. Mary had been pregnant now for several weeks and she had just began to show her expectant motherhood and her breasts were beginning to swell and be more sore than usual but she loved fucking with Philip and she was especially excited that she was carrying another baby inside her belly that they had created together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.