Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Philip lay in bed that night after he'd fucked Mary twice and he felt his cock grow hard again as he remembered the very loving and sexy sessions he'd shared with his wife. As he lay there for awhile, he also thought back over the sexy fucks he'd had with Crystal and Pam that afternoon as well. Philip caught himself wondering how long he'd be able to keep up with hot lusty sexual pace he had going with all four of these women in his family. He knew that their all being pregnant added a degree of hotness and lustiness to his desire for them that might not have been there normally. He found it incredibly sexy to know that all his "girls" were pregnant and he was the lucky stiff that had knocked them all up with babies. That made him smile in the darkness of his bedroom as he lay there next to his sleeping wife.

Philip's cock was soon fully hard and he began to feel the normal pressure of horniness in his nuts that he always did whenever he started to get aroused. Philip almost considered rolling over on top of Mary and giving her the third hot lusty fuck of their evening but then he decided to let his newly pregnant wife sleep. He knew that when Mary first conceived, she always needed more rest and sleep than she usually needed. Then, Philip knew he was going to have to get some sexual release if he was going to sleep. How many times had he cum that day and here he was feeling horny again?? Philip was amazing even himself. He finally got up from the bed where he'd been laying and he went into the bathroom and shut the door quietly so he wouldn't disturb Mary. Then, sitting there on the covered seat of the commode, Philip wrapped his hand around his engorged hardon and began to stroke himself smoothly and slowly as he allowed hot sexy fantasies to flow through his mind. He hadn't been with Bethany that day and so Philip allowed his mind to dwell on the testiest and most contrary of his girls.

As Philip thought back over the time since Bethany and his son had first married, he'd realized that he'd found her very sexy for a long time. Then, as he'd taken his frustration with her not giving him a grandchild to its extreme and he forced her to fuck with him that year, he'd grown to want to fuck Bethany more and more after it was known that he'd gotten her knocked up. Philip's hand felt good on his hard long cock as he stroked up and down and remembered that first time when he'd forced himself on Bethany and she'd actually given in and allowed him to bury his hard dick inside her young pussy. He wished his cock was inside his naughty young daughter-in-law's pussy at that very moment but that was the problem with getting horny in the middle of the night. He wasn't about to go in search of Pam, or Crystal or Bethany in the middle of the night -- not when they were sharing their bed with their husbands.

Philip tried to slow down the pace of his hand jacking up and down on his cock, but he felt himself really getting into how hot and lusty it had been and would be again to fuck Bethany -- and Crystal and Pam and Mary that before he knew it his hand was stroking up and down on the thick hard meat of his erection faster than he'd realized. He loved to jack off, and the only thing better was burying his cock in his lover's pussy and fucking her until they both came explosively. Then, suddenly Philip knew he was about to climax and he really jacked his fist up and down, up and down, up and down as he saw the droplets of precum coating the head of his dick and then his orgasm started and he stood up with his cock starting to shoot one hot thick spurt of cum after another down into the water of the commode. He cleaned his cockhead off and then returned to his bed where he quickly fell into a deep sleep and dreamed about all three of his young ladies spending a weekend alone, naked and making love to him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.