Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Crystal and Pam both laid on the bed next to Philip's groin so they could enjoy licking his cock clean and getting him hard and ready for another round of fucking with both of them. Both young women loved having sex with Philip but for totally different reasons. Pam, Philip's daughter, had held sweet incestuous desires for her father that he hadn't realized existed until his first sexual encounter with her. Crystal, however, had been a reluctant lover with Philip at first, put off by her father-in-law's sexual advances. But after 2 or 3 fucks with him and Philip's honesty with her, Crystal's heart had been won over and she'd begun to find him very sexy and very hot. Now Crystal was glad that she and Philip had fucked regularly and that the child she was carrying inside her belly was his. When Pam had called her and they both realized that Philip had knocked them up, they realized what a sexy horny man Philip really was.

As Crystal held Philip's big sexy cock in her hand, she bent over and took the swelling head of his dick in her lips and she ran her tongue over the tip of his cock. She heard Philip moan in response to her hot sucking of his dick and that made Crystal begin getting even wetter than she already was. Crystal took her mouth off his cock and said, "Mmmmmm, Philip, you like that?" as she stroked up and down his dick a few more times.

Philip looked at both Crystal and Pam kneeling there at his crotch naked, looking very hot and he loved the sexy little pregnant bellies on both young women. Six months earlier he'd never seen Crystal naked and he hadn't seen Pam naked since she'd reached puberty and started to become a woman physically. Now both girls were there with him in all their naked beauty and their bellies were swollen with the babies he'd fucked into both of them.

"Oh yeah, ladies, I love it and I love how hot you two are here with me. What man in his right mind wouldn't love being naked and here with two gorgeous women like you?"

Pam joined Crystal in playing with Philip's cock and she thought of the years she'd craved her father's sexual attentions. Philip's cock was quickly hard again and the girls had him stay there on his back with his cock proudly jutting up while Crystal moved over to his groin and threw her leg over his body to straddle him. Reaching down, Crystal took Philip's hard thick cock in her hand and guided the cockhead straight up into her pussy and she slowly moved back and forth, letting his dick get wet in the juices of her pussy lips. Before she took his hard cock inside, Crystal looked at Philip and said, "Lie back and enjoy this, Philip, cause I'm going to ride your fucking cock like you've never been ridden before." With that Crystal closed her eyes and let her body start sliding down Philip's large dick. Her snug pussy took all of Philip's cock inside her and she let her wet pussy lie against his groin before she started to slide up and down on her father-in-law's horny dick. Then, Crystal began using her leg and thigh muscles to help her piston up and down on Philip's cock.

While her sister-in-law started fucking Philip, Pam moved over to her father's head and she gave him first her left breast and then her right breast to suck and play with while he was getting his dick fucked. "Mmmmmmmm, yes, Daddy, suck my titties, oh yes, like our baby is going to suck them in 3 months. Mmmmmm, that feels so good, Daddy," as Philip tugged and sucked on Pam's firm nipples and filled his hands with her full pregnancy-swollen breasts.

Crystal was lost in the hotness of riding Philip's cock as she'd opened her eyes and watched Pam at Philip's head while she rhythmically stroked her horny wet pussy up and down his cock. Crystal knew she wouldn't be able to enjoy this fuck position much longer with her pregnant belly growing larger every day but for now it felt wonderful. Her pussy was so wet and Philip's cock was just what she needed to fuck herself like she so badly needed. As Crystal continued riding up and down on Philip, Pam was kissing him hotly and she could see Pam's hand down in between her legs, stroking in and out to help get Pam off as well.

"OHhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm," Crystal moaned as she could feel another orgasm begin in her pussy and she kept stroking her pussy on Philip's thick meat as her cunt clenched tight and waves of orgasm exploded in her belly.

When Crystal's orgasm waned, she climbed off Philip's body and then he got off the bed and had his daughter Pam bend over the bedside so he could fuck her in doggy style.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.