Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Philip had finished his second cycle of meeting with Crystal, Bethany and Pam and having multiple sex sessions with each of them. Now that Philip had managed not only to get his two daughters-in-law knocked up as well as his natural born daughter, Pam, he was feeling pretty good. He was feeling even better after the finish of this week and his having "made the rounds" again as he viewed it.

That night, Philip finished working in his home office and he made his way up to the master bedroom where his beautiful wife, Mary, had headed earlier to take her bath and head for bed as well. Philip marveled at how sexy Mary still was even though he didn't think of either of them even being middle-aged but he had to admit that many times a day he'd get hardons not only from thinking of his "three girls" as he referred to Crystal, Bethany and Pam, but also whenever he thought of his wife, Mary. He and Mary met in college and he still found her as sexy and even more attractive than he had when they had first met.

Philip noticed that Mary had put on a sexy black negligee after her bath and she was sitting over on a vanity bench in front of a large mirror where she always fixed her shoulder-length blonde hair, brushed it and put on her makeup whenever they were getting dressed to go out. Like their daughter, Pam, Mary had a nice body, she managed her weight well and she had very large sexy C-cup breasts that verged on being D-cup which had always gotten Philip's attention whenever he was looking at her or thinking of Mary. He walked over after he'd removed his clothes down to his T-shirt and briefs and he leaned over with his mouth beside Mary's ear as he closed his arms snugly around her upper body.

"Mmmmmmmm, Mary, you're so hot, woman, you turn me on so much," and Philip took Mary's left hand bringing it behind her back and placing it on the lump of his cock that had already hardened nearly to a full raging erection.

"Oh my, Philip, I had no idea you were in that frame of mind today, honey," Mary cooed as she loved the feel of her husband's horny hardon growing under her touch.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, Mary, I'm always in that mood when I'm around you, lady," and Philip leaned his face around towards Mary's as he turned her face slight and placed his lips hotly over hers. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," Mary cooed again as she loved the hotness of having her sexy husband near here there in the bedroom. "I want you, Philip, I've been so horny for you all day and I wanted you to know it when you saw what I picked out to put on after my bath."

"I noticed, Mary, and you know what this sexy black see-through negligee does to me," Philip said as he reached down, cupping Mary's naked breasts through the thin material of her negligee.

Then Philip leaned over Mary's shoulder again and whispered, "Mary, would you like to make another baby tonight?"

Mary's breath sort of caught in her throat at the unexpected mention of making a baby with Philip when they were old enough to have three married children and three grandbabies on the way. "What in the world would bring that thought to your mind, Philip, after all these years since Pam was born?"

"Well, Mary, I've had babies on my mind a lot lately with all the grandbabies that we're finally going to be welcoming into our little family circle. And, I don't know about you, but it's sort of made me wish that we not only were going to be grandparents finally, but it's also made me sort of wish that you were pregnant again and that you could bring a new baby into our home for you to enjoy along with our kids' bew little ones."

"My my, Philip, but aren't you the romantic one?" Mary said as she actually felt her breath growing faster and her nipples begin to harden under the thin material of her negligee as she contemplated the very act of her and Philip making love that night with the expressed purpose being conception and knocking her up again with a child. Mary sat there enjoying the warmth of her husband's strong arms around her body and then she made up her mind. She reached over, took Philip's hand in hers and she placed it squarely over the full mound of her naked left breast. She squeezed his hand over her large rounded mound and she looked at him in the eyes and said, "yes, Philip, I'd very much like for us to try to have another baby," Mary said as she closed her eyes and felt a wave of not only new love for her attractive husband go over her but also she felt a hot stirring of sexual desire for him as she remembered how sexy it had been when they had conceived Pam those years earlier.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.