Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When Philip and Pam, his pregnant daughter, had finished their first sexy fuck of the afternoon, Pam led her father to the shower just off the master bedroom where she wanted him to join her in taking a refreshing shower. Philip joined Pam under the warm cascading water of the shower and he felt his horny cock growing thick and hard again as he caressed and touched Pam's sexy body under the slipperiness of the water pouring down over her nakedness. Philip first just stood there with Pam, cupping her full swollen tits in his hands and playing with the aroused nipples capping her full breast. Then, he lathered her up with the soap and a washcloth and enjoyed washing his adult daughter's pregnant body from head to toes. Philip especially enjoyed caressing her pregnant belly that was becoming more and more apparent with every time he visited her. He thought about the other two girls and thought maybe Pam wasn't showing her pregnant belly quite as much as they both were just yet.

After Philip had washed his sexy beautiful daughter's naked body all over, he moved down in between her legs and he gently pushed them apart so he could move in and get his mouth on her pussy. Phillip spread Pam's hot pussy lips and he started to lick and kiss her hot pussy where he'd just fucked her a little bit earlier. He could immediately taste the sweetness of her hot pussy nectar along with the taste of his own spunk seeping from her pussy lips where he'd spurted his copious cumload inside her pussy earlier. Philip let himself go in his horny daughter's pussy and he flicked his tongue and lips across her sensitive clit and quickly felt Pam bucking her horny pussy against his mouth, wanting him to bring her off again by eating her out. Philip was an awesome pussy eater and he soon had Pam moaning and her hands were on the back of his head, urging him to even hotter sucking and licking. When Pam began to orgasm on her father's mouth, Phillip stood and took his hard cock again and he lifted Pam's right leg, positioning his cockhead in the lips of her pussy and he bucked his ass forward, feeling his cock gaining position inside her pussy lips as he pushed forward and felt his horny dick slide inside his daughter's tight wet cunt for the second time that day. Philip loved every single fuck he enjoyed with Pam and he really loved the erotic feeling of being her under the splashing shower water as he began pumping his horny cock in and out of his grown daughter's tight pregnant pussy.

Pam couldn't resist fucking with her father, and she was pumping her ass back and forth with him as he kept her right leg up by holding it so he could fully fuck her pussy on each full inward stroke. "Mmmmmmmmm, fuck me, Daddy, fuck me so hard and so deep, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," Pam moaned as Philip gave her every single inch of his thick engorged cock in and out of her tight pussy. Philip diddled the nipple of her left tit and then he pulled out of Pam's horny cunt, turned her around in front of him and helped her bend over slightly so he could mount her from behind doggy style. His cock smoothly slid up into her wet pussy and Philip held Pam firmly by the waist to keep her from slipping as he began driving his large dick in and out of her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, Daddy, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, baby," pam moaned and she spread her legs slightly to allow her father full penetration until she felt herself cumming and she reached over to brace herself on a shelf there in the wall as she orgasmed strongly.

Then, as he continued pounding in and out, in and out, playing with Pam's hotly rounded ass and cupping both her full swollen tits underneath her chest, Philip felt his second orgasm of the day explode inside his young sexy daughter's pussy and he slid fully inside her pussy as his hot cum spurted glob after hot thick glob into her pussy.

Philip could hardly wait to fuck Pam again out on her bed. Instead of feeling depleted, he was feeling more horny with every fuck they shared.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.