Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

What a hot sexual web Philip had managed to weave between himself and his three "ladies" in his family. Between his two daughters-in-law and his own natural daughter, Philip and his wife Mary were going to have new three grandchildren within a very short period of time -- at least the delivery dates. That was several months down the road yet and Philip couldn't wait but he intended to enjoy the three expectant mothers quite a lot before that time arrived. His daughter-in-law Crystal had become a very ardent and horny lover with him and his own daughter Pam had secretly desired him to be her lover long before he and her had ever fucked the first time. But Bethany was the holdout and she was still very cool and even outright hateful towards Philip whenever she had to be around him. That didn't dissuade him at all from having his way with her sexually whenever he chose to. And he knew plenty of ways to manipulate Bethany's hostility into an even sexier relationship than he might have had with her otherwise.

One afternoon Philip picked up his telephone at work and he called Bethany at home. When the phone rang and Bethany answered, Philip simply said, "Bethany, this is your father-in-law Philip and I want you to join me for lunch at the Golden Hind Restaurant over on Bellamy Avenue at 12:30. Be there, Bethany, do you understand?" Without saying any more, Philip hung up and then wondered what Bethany would try to do in response to his demand for her to join him for lunch. He felt his cock harden as he remembered how hot it had been fucking Bethany and knocking her up with the baby she was now carrying.

Philip arrived at the appointed restaurant first and he got a table over in a corner where he and Bethany could enjoy a bit of privacy away from all the other prying eyes there surrounding them. Sure enough, Bethany had considered her father-in-law's invitation or command to appear with him, and she came walking in right on time in a very tasteful and attractive maternity outfit that accentuated the fact that her pregnant belly was already starting to be very noticeable.

Philip stood when Bethany arrived at their table and he moved around to pull her chair out for her and then helped her get seated. Her coolness towards him was apparent but Philip was loving the hot sexual tension between him and his son's wife. Philip and Bethany were the only ones in the world who knew that her growing pregnant belly was all due to him and they he and her had copulated and gotten her knocked up with this new baby developing inside her body. He knew that no matter how 'hard to get" Bethany tried to act, he had the goods on her and he knew he'd have his way with her always when things came to an end.

Philip enjoyed his lunch date with Bethany even though she seemed to try to make it as coolly unpleasant for him as she could. He relished the thought that she was making him uncomfortable, but he actually found himself laughing at her childish petulant ways in her futile efforts to piss him off. Finally, Philip stood from where he was sitting and he went over close beside where his beautiful young pregnant daughter-in-law was sitting and he bent over to whisper in her ear so no one could hear him but Bethany.

"Honey, I don't know what your fucking problem is -- other than that -- you're not fucking enough and you're not getting your bitterness and your frustrations taken out by some erotic hot sexual activity. My gosh, woman, what do you think being an adult woman is all about. Bethany, you and I know that the baby that's growing inside that swollen belly of yours was put there by me, your father-in-law. Now, if you don't play along with me, girl, I'll tell the whole fucking world what a nasty, unfaithful little strumpet you are and I'll embarrass you and that asshole son of mine like you've never been embarrassed before. Do you understand me?"

With that, Philip returned to his seat and continued eating like nothing had happened or been said. And he felt his cock harden in his pants from the sexual arousal of knowing that his afternoon would be spent with Bethany. Philip sat looking into Bethany's angry little face and he could see how naturally beautiful and sexy she really was. He knew his son had made a good selection of her in a wife and Philip felt his cock flinch in his pants as he remembered the first times that he and Bethany had fucked there in the spare bedroom. That had been some very interesting fucks since he'd known that Bethany definitely hadn't welcomed his sexual advances but she'd been unable to resist and had allowed him to plow her furrow and make her conceive a grandbaby that she'd never planned on giving him.

When they'd finished their meal, Philip paid the bill and then he took Bethany by the arm and they went in his car to a nearby hotel where he left the car with the valet and then escorted Bethany up to a room on the 10th floor. He noticed that after his blunt little whispered message to her, Bethany hadn't given her father-in-law any argument because he knew he had her on such flimsy ground that she could feel herself slipping off a precipice if she tried to resist his desires.

When they arrived in the room Chuck had reserved for their little afternoon sexual rendezvous, Philip opened the door and ushered Bethany inside. Once he joined her, he locked the door and put the "Do Not Disturb" sign out because he didn't even want so much as a knock on the door in the next 4 or 5 hours alone with his pregnant daughter-in-law. Then, Philip told Bethany to make himself comfortable and he made himself a drink from the room bar while he asked Bethany if she'd like anything non-alcoholic since she was after all carrying a baby inside her belly.

Then, Philip sat on the couch and looked over at Bethany where she sat glowering at him from a nearby chair. "Come over here in front of me, Bethany, you gorgeous woman, and strip your clothes off like you were one of those high-priced call girls and I've just paid you $1000 for your time, your efforts and your sexual attentions, baby" and then Philip sat back to see how Bethany would react to his demand. He sat there for several minutes and Bethany didn't move -- as though she thought she could just wait him out. Then, just as Philip had almost decided to get verbally tougher with Bethany, she stood up and she walked over right in front of him. She worn a very nice looking maternity business suit for their luncheon date together and Philip had noticed how nice it looked on her in her current pregnant condition.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.