Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Things had taken a far different turn with Pam than Philip could ever have imagined. He'd been struggling and thrashing with the idea of seducing and fucking his own daughter and initially he could hardly bring himself to think about the erotic details of fucking Pam. Then, after he had actually seduced and fucked both of his sons' wives -- Crystal and Bethany -- the only other female in the family to be dealt with was -- Pam. So that was what had led Philip to set up a visit and go to where she and her husband Larry lived.

When Philip had approached Pam that morning as she was washing dishes and he was sipping his coffee, he made a very bold approach to Pam as she stood there, and the response he'd gotten had been totally unexpected. Philip and Pam had their first fuck right there where she stood in her kitchen, and it had been one of the lustiest, hottest quicky fucks Philip had ever experienced. It was so hot and so intense because it was culminating Pam's longtime desire to make love with her Daddy, and Philip found her sexual reactions to him totally arousing and overwhelming beyond his wildest imagination.

Now Philip was actually being led by the hand as Pam took him to the bedroom where she and her husband slept at night. That was far sexier and more erotic than Philip could deal with. Taking his daughter, Pam, to her bedroom and both of them fully planning to engage in another hot lusty fuck there on her marital bed was so hot and so sexy. When Pam led Philip into her bedroom, she walked over to her bed and then before she made a move to do anything else, she looked Philip straight in the eye and said, "Daddy, I want you to know something now for the very first time. I've heard you and Mom telling me and Larry as well as Roger and Billy and their two wives how much you wanted grandbabies. I heard you the very first time you brought the subject up and I've wanted to tell you my response to your request for that to happen from that very first day. Daddy, the man I've always wanted for my lover has been you. Yeah, I'm married to Larry, but Daddy, you're the man I've wanted and panted for and lusted for and wanted to be my sexual partner since I was 15 years old. I'll tell you more about all this later, Daddy, but I wanted to have a grandchild for you and I've wanted to have a baby for a long time, long before I ever married Larry. But I've wanted the baby to be yours, Daddy and no one else's. That's why it's seemed like Larry and I weren't willing to give you what you wanted. It wasn't that at all, it was that I wanted to have your baby, not Larry's and I couldn't let in to him that I wanted a baby, understand?"

Having said that, Pam reached up and pulled her robe apart so her body was fully exposed to her father's gaze and his touch. Philip pulled his own robe off at the same time and as Pam let hers slide down off her body in a very sexy and sensual fashion, Philip reached up to his daughter Pam's chest, taking both of her full large breasts with their beautiful pink nipples in his hands and for the very first time, he stood there touching his daughter in the way that a lover would admire the body and the sexiness of his sexual partner.

"Pam, I've always known you were a very pretty girl and a beautiful young woman when you were a teenager and then as you became a young woman, but I had no idea, baby, that you'd grown into such a beautiful sexy woman. Ohhhhhhhhhhh, baby, my breath is taken away by how hot and sexy you are," Philip said as he felt the weight and fullness of Pam's breasts heavy in his firm muscular hands. His cock was totally hard and ready for another hot round of fucking with Pam, and Philip could hardly constrain himself from throwing her backward on the bed and fucking her hotly again right then.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.