Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The news came in first from Crystal that she was going to have a baby and then the news slipped in from Bethany that she and Roger were also going to be expecting a child sometime shortly after Crystal's was due to be born. Philip and Mary were both thrilled to hear of the expected new arrivals in their family.

With his successful impregnation of both his daughters-in-law, Bethany and Crystal, Philip suddenly found himself confronted with the third part of the puzzle -- his own daughter, Pam, and her husband, Larry. Of course, so far the husbands hadn't been a player in his plans once it was clear that Billy and Roger weren't doing anything constructive to knock their wives up with a baby. That had removed them from the picture as far as Philip was concerned, so that was why he'd gone ahead and fucked both his daughters-in-law himself. Now Bethany and Crystal were both due to have babies within a few weeks of each other, and Philip wanted Pam to give him and Mary a grandchild just as much as he wanted them from the other kids. He'd already struggled with the measures he'd taken to get his two daughters-in-law knocked up but Philip found himself still fighting the idea of fucking his own daughter to get her pregnant. He wasn't sure if he could do what he'd done to the other two young women.

Philip felt like he'd have to approach the whole subject of babies somewhat differently with Pam. She was a slender nicely proportioned redhead and Philip knew that Pam had an attitude and a temper that went right along with her pretty red hair. He made up an excuse to travel to the city where Pam and Larry lived and he let his daughter know he was coming, and naturally she invited him to stay there in her home with her and her husband. Philip had actually thought about pleading the need to take a hotel room where he'd have a private bedroom that he could use with Pam, but he went along with her invitation and showed up at her house as he'd promised.

that night at dinner, Philip talked with Pam and Larry and they discussed the normal things to get caught up on each other's lives from their months of not having seen each other. And then, eventually, he maneuvered the topic around casually to their having a baby just as it had with the other two couples before them. He made his plea for them to present he and Mary with a grandbaby but he didn't mention that both of the other women in the family, Crystal and Bethany, were already knocked up. He noticed that neither Larry or Pam brought that fact up either. He told himself that it was hard to believe the word hadn't gotten out between the two brothers and their sister, but apparently it hadn't. Philip could hardly believe that. They spent the rest of that evening just talking about things in general and watching a video Larry had rented before Philip excused himself and went on up to his bedroom. He'd no sooner gotten through with his shower and was situated in the middle of the bed when he felt a strong overwhelming horniness and sexual hunger for Pam. Philip couldn't believe how the images of her and Larry together in the bedroom down the hall was driving him wild. Had it not been for his plans the next day, Philip knew he'd have had to stroke his cock until he ejaculated to relieve the pressure rapidly building in his nuts.

The next morning, Philip was sitting at the kitchen table enjoying a second cup of coffee as Pam was washing up some breakfast dishes after her husband Larry had left for work. Pam was wearing a short yellow robe that was darlingly short, coming down just below the curve of her ass and Philip knew if she bent over at all he'd see what, if anything, she had on underneath it. He was enjoying seeing it on her but he was slightly surprised that she hadn't put something a bit longer on in front of him. He sat there watching his daughter's backside moving underneath the fabric of the robe as she moved back and forth and talked to him over her shoulder.

Philip could feel his cock growing in hardness and arousal in his groin as he watched Pam and he finally stood and walked up behind her as she stood by the kitchen sink. Realizing her father was standing very close behind her, Pam turned her her head and smiled at him. Then Philip pressed further forward against Pam, pushing the large bulge of his hard cock firmly against her well-rounded ass as it was barely covered by her robe.

Philip heard Pam's breath catch in her throat as she whispered, "Daddy, what are you doing?" Before he said anything, Philip's hands moved up in front of Pam's body and his large firm palms closed over both her full rounded breasts. Instead of a shocked reaction to Philip's touch, Pam dropped what she'd been washing in the sink and her wet hands closed over both of his as they cupped her full breasts.

"Mmmmmmmm," Pam sighed as she wiggled her firm ass tightly back against her father's cock wedged between their bodies.

"I've dreamed about this happening and I've wanted this to happen for so long, Daddy," Pam said as she ground her ass against him in very obvious sexual titilllation. "Take me right now, Daddy. Do me right here in front of my kitchen sink like I've always wanted you to."

Philip felt his cock clench and grow ever harder in response to the unexpected sexiness of what his own daughter was saying to him. Pam's words were shocking him now and he was trying to recognize that she'd had a secret desire for him that he hadn't known about.

Pam reached behind her back and pulled her robe up to her waist. She was only wearing a very thin translucent pair of yellow bikini panties that did nothing to hide the nice shape and appearance of her ass. She bent over, pulling them off and dropping them at her feet on the floor. Bending over the kitchen counter and bracing herself on her elbows, Pam spread her legs wide apart, inviting Philip to do whatever he wanted with her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.