Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Philip and Bethany hadn't developed quite the amazing change in their relationship after he surprised her and fucked her there in the TV room that he and Crystal had experienced. In fact, Bethany had remained not only uncooperative but also cool towards Philip during the remainder of her stay there in his home. But, Philip had gone to Bethany's room the next morning and made it very clear that he intended to fuck her several times while she was staying there and Bethany had found herself feeling helpless to do anything to resist Philip's advances. Philip had made it very clear that as his daughter-in-law, she'd better get her priorities straight and figure out what was important in life and what wasn't. Having a grandbaby was very important to him. Then he'd told her to get naked and when Bethany had complied and was lying there on the top of the bed, Philip had joined her, first leaning down between her thighs and eating her pussy which Bethany had thoroughly found hot and erotic but had resisted any tendency to let Philip know that he'd done a great job and that he'd brought her very close to having an orgasm.

Philip had gone from the realization of the danger he risked when he'd force-fucked Bethany and she didn't experience the same revelations and changes in attitude that Crystal had. But he'd known to keep her under his control by sternly telling her what he wanted her to do.

The last time he and Bethany had fucked, Philip had gone into her bedroom early that morning and he'd told her that he was going to give her one more chance to redeem herself with him. He didn't know if she'd go along with him or not. He told her that he wanted her to suck his cock before he fucked her. Philip sort of feared that Bethany might do something drastic but he wanted to see what she'd do.

"You want me to do what?" Bethany asked as she sat there in her bed in her skimpy nightgown.

"It's not what I want; it's what you're going to do, Bethany. You're doing to suck my cock. Do it," Philip insisted and he pulled his briefs off that he'd slept in and stood there waiting for Bethany to move into action. Bethany actually loved sucking cock. She'd sucked guys cocks long before she ever lost her virginity and she loved the taste of hot hard cock in her mouth.

Bethany hesitated for several moments to make sure that Philip didn't think he had total control of what she did, but she had to admit to herself that she was very horny and she was hot to suck a horny cock and she knew that Philip would fuck her before she and Roger left the next day, maybe even more than once more before they departed, so she figured she might as well get her jollies out of this situation too.

Bethany fought the temptation to suddenly "switch on" and act the randy slut wife she felt like being with her father-in-law, but she finally flipped her legs off the side of the bed where she'd been sitting, and the motioned for Philip to move closer where she could reach his cock. Then, she began to show Philip what a blowjob was really like. Bethany stroked Philip's cock and she put her head down on the head of his engorged dick and she began bobbing her wet tight lips up and down on his hardon and very quickly she had him moaning and moving his hips to face fuck her. Philip had to fight to resist cumming in Bethany's face, and finally he said, "OK, wow, Bethany, I'm convinced. You are one awesome hot cocksucker, girl," and then he motioned for her to climb off the bed and stand beside her with her back to him. Philip hadn't really taken the time to notice but now with Bethany naked and standing in front of him, he noticed what a sexy fine ass she had. He loved it. At least one thing he could say for his two sons was that they had married some very attractive and very sexy young women, and now their father was reaping many of the benefits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.