Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Philip walked back to the kitchen to pour himself a much needed cup of coffee and think over what had just occurred between him and his young daughter-in-law, Crystal. Philip now almost felt like he'd just had an amazing dream -- of confronting Crystal about her and his son Billy not giving them a grandbaby and then his forcing Crystal to fuck him. Or should he more accurately call it "forcing Crystal to keep quiet and let him fuck her"? That was how it had started. He'd suddenly felt himself almost out of control and the next thing he'd known, Crystal was lying there on her bed in front of him, her naked body half exposed as her terrycloth robe had gaped open. Then, Philip had seen for the very first time, the shapely sexy body that his son Billy got to enjoy in their marital bed. But their lovemaking and sexual encounters had not resulted in a baby being conceived and Philip knew he could do something about that -- and he'd forced himself on Crystal and fucked here then and there.

Philip had restrained Crystal and he'd quickly fucked her despite her pleas and begging him not to fuck her and certainly not to cum inside her pussy. He was determined to do precisely that and he'd done it. Then, events had taken a much unexpected turn. When Philip had shot his cumload inside Crystal, he then braced himself for whatever violent reaction he might get from his daughter-in-law whose pussy he had just violated. Instead of pulling out and retreating from the room, he'd kept his cock buried inside her and then she'd begun to share things about her marital relationship with his son Billy that Philip could only have guessed about. As Crystal lay there naked underneath Philip with his cock soaking in her just-fucked pussy, she'd given him an insight into why she hadn't wanted to become pregnant and be saddled with a baby that she felt she might have total responsibility for.

As Philip had listened to Crystal talk and as he'd found himself realizing that his cock was inside a very sexy young woman, very attractive and very sexy, even though she was his son's wife, he felt his cock growing hard and aroused again. Instead of pulling his dick out and leaving, Philip felt a new tenderness and closeness to his daughter-in-law that he'd never imagined and he resolved to fuck her again without ever even pulling his cock out following their first coupling. Philip had done that, beginning to move his body in and out between Crystal's spread legs and towards the end of that fuck, Crystal had actually begun moving with Philip and joining him in their fuck together. She'd even had an orgasm and cum with her father-in-law's big hard cock thrusting into her pussy.

Philip sat there in the kitchen drinking his coffee and thinking over everything he could remember since Crystal and Billy had first gotten married. As he did, things began to click in his mind and he began to see much more clearly the very selfish and very immature responsibility that Billy had openly displayed around him and Mary but that they had refused to notice. He wasn't sure what he could do at this point to change his son into something more like the man he should be, but Philip determined to be more of a father to his son and see if he could make him change some. As Philip was lost there in his thinking and planning, he heard someone else come into the kitchen and he looked up to see that it was Crystal.

"Hi, what's up?" Philip said to her in greeting. "How are you feeling?" Philip asked as he noticed that Crystal was still wearing the robe she'd had earlier when he'd forced himself on her. Philip's mind really started to churn as he wondered what in the world Crystal had in mind.

"Philip, all I wanted to do is come down here and say "thank you". Thank you for what just happened between you and me. If you'd told me that you'd come into my bedroom and force me to let you fuck me, I'd have laughed my head off and said you were crazy. But sometimes the things that happen have the most unexpected results. All I can say is that I'm so glad you forced me to have sex with you and I don't want it to stop there. I want to have a new life that's different from what I've experienced in this family so far, and you've just made me re-examine myself, my attitude and what's important."

"Crystal, I had no idea how you felt or how your relationship with Billy had been so unsatisfying to you. I just knew more than anything that Mary and I wanted you three kids and your spouses to give us grandbabies. More than you can imagine. It's funny how once your kids grow up and leave the nest, you desire to see their babies come back and to have grandchildren around. That's all we really wanted. I'm not quite sure what happened up there in the bedroom an hour ago, Crystal, but I'm really not sorry about it. I hope you're OK with it, too," Philip said as he looked into Crystal's deep brown eyes and noticed her like he'd really never noticed her before.

"Actually, I'm more than OK with it, Philip," Crystal said as she got up to get herself a cup of coffee as well. Philip noticed how her body looked under the robe and he found himself wanting to know if she still was naked underneath it. "Philip,..." Crystal paused as thought she was struggling to find what to say, "I want you to fuck me again, right now."

Philip felt his cock instantly go from sem-hard to nearly total hardness in only seconds as he realized that this young woman had just told him that she wanted him to fuck her again like he'd already done twice earlier that afternoon.

"Are you sure, Crystal, because if we fuck again, we're probably opening up something that's going to take on a life of its own," Philip said as he stood up and walked over to where she was standing, pouring her coffee. Crystal stopped pouring and she turned towards Philip, looking him in the eye.

"Yes, Philip, I'm quite sure of what I want. I didn't think so this morning but I do now. I want something that you only gave me a glimpse of earlier and I want it so badly that I want more of it now. Right now. When you fucked me the first time, I was seething with anger and total disbelief that my own husband's father would do something that brazen to me. Then, as we lay there on the bed together and began to talk, all that anger and bitterness and desire to get even with you started melting away and I let my own bad attitude towards Billy, towards you and towards life in general to fade away. As I did, I began to feel that cock of yours hardening inside me again and when you began to fuck me the second time, I quickly struggled to let it feel good, to let you turn me on and to let your hot big hard cock inside my pussy do what it's supposed to do to a young woman like me. Fucking is supposed to be one of the most wonderful experiences in the world and I've really never experienced that before today. I want it again. I want to let you fuck me again, Philip, and I want to feel what it's like to be a desired woman who's enjoying sex and enjoying maybe even becoming pregnant and having a baby. Maybe Billy isn't the man who's supposed to do that with me, Philip; maybe you're the man who's suppsoed to father a child with me -- and even though it would be your child, fathered by you, it would look to the world like it was your grandchild as long as you and I keep our secret to ourselves."

"Crystal, I don't really know what to say now; you're blowing my mind. Are you really sure you're the woman who's married to my son, Billy? You seem like a totally different person than the woman who came her to visit us for a few days."

"You're right, Philip. I probably don't seem like the same woman who came here and walked in your front door the other day, but I'm the woman who is both your son's wife and now I'm your sex partner if you'll only let me be."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.