Seven Oaks
Chapter 9: Going Home

Copyright© 2003 by Scott Wolf

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Going Home - <i>third in the bountyhunter series</i><br> Seven Oaks is the asshole of Texas and like most assholes this place is full of shit. Scott Wolf, a bountyhunter, is looking for a fleeing murderess. He finds her and a few other twists. Our hero recognizes that he is being drawn to the wild, darker side of his nature. This one has a surprize ending, I think.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence   Transformation  

The reception at the Sheriffs Office was a chilly one. Rachel and Roxanne met me outside in front of two more deputies. I was a suspected murderer who had left with their boss and returned alone, driving his car.

"Where's the Sheriff? What happened? Why didn't he bring you back?"

"Wait a minute, one question at a time. You guys are getting worked up over nothing. The Sheriff is fine. His wife is fine. They are as happy as pigs in slop. I drove his car back because they were busy and I didn't want to watch Jamie fuck his brains out."

"Jamie wouldn't do that. She's not like that. She's sick and couldn't do that. The Sheriff has told us how bad she is. Why should we believe you?"

"Don't believe me. Give them some time and call and ask for yourself. Neither of them will likely answer the phone for a while. So lets have some dinner and you can tell me about Elizabeth."

Roxanne flushed as she remembered she had told me she knew the murderess. Rachel looked at her as if it was a secret they didn't share. " Who's Elizabeth?"

"Liz is working in a bar outside of town. She lives in a room over the place. I've met her a few times since she returned from up north somewhere. She's doing their books and helps out behind the bar when they're busy." Roxanne looked ashamed.

Rachel looked her in the eye and asked," What are you not telling me?"

"We were close in school and we've rekindled our friendship since she's been back."

Rachel reacted as if she had been slapped. She didn't like secrets between them. The girls stood not speaking for several moments. I broke the silence by renewing my invitation to dinner. They both reluctantly accepted and told the other deputies to wait for the Sheriff and gave them orders to call as soon as he showed up.

Roxanne was the only one with a car they didn't have to steal, so the three of us loaded up and she drove us to the diner where she had arrested me earlier in the day. We were greeted by stares and whispers among the patrons and staff. Roxanne glared at Rachel when her cousin opted to sit beside me, rather than share her bench in the booth.

"I didn't tell you because I thought you wouldn't like Liz. I didn't want to upset you, and it seems that I've done that anyway. I'm sorry."

The waitress came over to take our order. The girls didn't speak while she was there. It seems they were use to being gossiped about and didn't want to feed the waging tongues any information. I had questions about Roxanne's friend and didn't care who heard. She knew I was there already and if she were going to run she would be halfway across the country by now.

"So did you know your friend Liz has warrants for her arrest?"

"No. I am a peace officer. If I had known, I would have arrested her myself. I wouldn't want to be connected to a fugitive or have that sort of thing hanging over us if we were to get serious."

Rachel was hurt. She didn't want to hear that her cousin was considering leaving her for another woman. Her reaction was from the heart. " Wait 'til I see the bitch. I'll show her what being hunted means."

"It's not like that. We just know each other as old friends."

Roxanne was still pleading her case when the food arrived. It didn't look or smell very good. My burger had a pubic hair hanging out of the edge of the bun. I took that as a sign the management didn't want me here. The girls didn't notice anything wrong with their food so I let them eat and sipped my drink until we were all through.

Roxanne gave me directions to the bar and layout of the building. I dropped a twenty on the table for the uneaten lunch and escorted them to Roxanne's patrol car. She had parked next to my unmolested Virago that had patiently waited for my return.

I mounted my bike and told the girls to check on the Sheriff when they got back to the SO. I had a fugitive to find and needed to be on my way. " You girls know where I'll be if you need to find me."

I watched as they pulled away and felt a sense of lose as they disappeared from view. My job had been put off for days at this point and I was tired of the bullshit in Seven Oaks. Elizabeth Pewbes was next on my list of things to do and I was ready to wind things up and go home.

The bar was a dirty looking, hurriedly built piece of shit. The only bright spot was that it was almost deserted that early in the evening. Chairs were on top of tables and the scant crew was just beginning to set up for the night. Liz was nowhere to be seen. I followed Roxanne's directions to her room in back and over the bar. Noone tried to stop me and I soon found myself at her door.

I heard noises inside and strained to hear what was being said. The place must have been sound proof to keep out the noise from the bar. It worked both ways though, and prevented me from hearing anything more than an occasional grunt.

"Fuck it" I whispered and tried the door. It was locked. I was about to put a shoulder into it when a man came out of the next room. He smiled as he passed and politely continued on his way. There was something about him that wasn't right. I couldn't put a finger on it, but there was something up with him.

I decided to check out the room next door before busting in on Liz. It was open, and full of people. Men specifically. Other than a man behind a small bar at the rear of the room, they were all seated in front of a large glass that allowed the viewing of Elizabeth's room. She and her brother Ed were on the other side, humping like bunnies.

A padded table stood in the middle of Liz's room where she was sprawled on her back. Ed stood at the table's edge and slam fucked his sister. A television was set up in a corner. Its screen was filled with the image of the sibling's incest.

The show was being caught on film. I thought about Roxanne and knew she had to be on film as well. The blackmail possibilities would prevent any apprehension on the young deputies part. That would be addressed at another time. I was beginning to dislike Liz. But like her or not there she was, spurring her brother's ass with her bare heels and grunting as he slammed into her.

I thought as long as I was locked out and would be filmed if I burst into the room, I might as well wait and watch the show. Not that I was enjoying it, but it seemed to be the best way to know when the door to Liz's room was about to open. Right now it was her ass that was about to be opened. Ed had pulled her ankles up to his shoulders and was pressing the tip of his cock into her spinnaker.

The next movement brought a group moan from everyone in the room as Ed shoved the entire length of his rod into the plush pink asshole under him. Liz and Ed were both covered by a fine sheen of sweat. They seemed to have been at this for a while before I arrived. If the look on Ed's face was any indication, they wouldn't be at it much longer.

Ed was literally fucking the shit out of his sister. His cock had taken on a brownish tint as he pounded into her. Liz was constantly wailing as her brother tore into her ass. She pulled her cheeks apart trying to ease the discomfort as he relentlessly tried to split her in half.

The sound of his balls smacking her wet ass was coming through the speakers arranged in the four corners of the observation room. It was only outdone by the pitiful wails coming from Liz as she bore the onslaught of Ed's savage assfucking. Her yelps became higher pitched each time his balls slapped her ass.

The finale came when as Ed did. He pulled his cock out of her ass and shot his load the length of her body. His cum slopped onto her from clit to chin. His groan of triumph rang through the speakers and the room gave a collective sigh of satisfaction. That was followed by oohs and aahs as Liz kissed her brother passionately before going down and sucking him clean.

The satisfied crowd filed out of the room ahead of me as I waited for Ed to make his exit, except for one man. He sat in the back of the room and waited. When he saw that I was in no hurry to leave he spoke. " If you liked the show I can arrange for you to have her next."

The thought had crossed my mind during the show, but I was ready to go home. Seven Oaks had been a drain on me. " No thanks. I would like to talk to her though."

"Even that will cost you."

That annoyed me. " I just need a minute of her time to ask a couple of questions. No sex."

"Time is money. You want her time you must pay me the money. What you do with her is up to you. I don't know what get's you off. Fucking, talking it's all the same to me."

"Are you her manager?"

"I am her owner. I own this bar and everything in it. She belongs to me and does as I say. If you want her you have to pay. If you want to stay, you have to pay. Pay or leave, but do one or the other now."

"How much?"

"As much as you have." The Mexican stood and walked to the front of the room between the door and myself. He was too sure of himself. Ed was leaving his sister's room and I was ready to leave Seven Oaks. If I had to go through one Mexican it would be a short trip.

"Move. I think I'll leave if it's all the same to you."

"Give me your money, Gringo. Then you may go."

I reached behind me as if to remove my wallet, and instead produced the.45 that talks for me when I don't want to argue anymore. " Move, or die."

The Mexican stood his ground, but the cave in the end of the.45 held his attention. He didn't even notice the boot speeding toward his balls. He felt it though. I raised him to his toes with the force of the kick. He sank to the floor as if I had shot him, and he may have wished that I had. I heard him vomit as the door swung shut behind me.

Ed was standing in the hall and saw me as I emerged from the next room. He went pale then deserted his sister as if she were a stranger. I let him leave. I wanted his sister and to end my trek. Her door was unlocked, so I let myself in.

"What did you forget this time?" She asked before straitening up from washing her ass.

"Ed left."

Liz spun in my direction and pressed her back against the wall.

"There's a warrant for your arrest and I'm here to take you to jail. Come with me, please?"

"Hell no! Fuck you and your bail bondsman friend."

"He says that you have already. So, would you like to go with, or without clothes?"

"I'm not going anywhere, but you are. Antonio! Help! I'm being kidnapped!" Liz screamed like a banshee. Everyone for a mile could have heard her, and judging from the sounds coming up the stairs they may have. A stampede came to the door and waited for instructions from Liz. " Kick his ass, then throw him out."

I backed up to the same wall as Liz, as men swarmed into the room. They were followed by a man holding his nuts, and walking very carefully. The pain minimized his look of rage, but his intentions were plain enough. He held a large bowie knife in his free hand. " Hold him. I have to settle a debt."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.