Seven Oaks - Cover

Seven Oaks

Copyright© 2003 by Scott Wolf

Chapter 7: The Law

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Law - <i>third in the bountyhunter series</i><br> Seven Oaks is the asshole of Texas and like most assholes this place is full of shit. Scott Wolf, a bountyhunter, is looking for a fleeing murderess. He finds her and a few other twists. Our hero recognizes that he is being drawn to the wild, darker side of his nature. This one has a surprize ending, I think.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence   Transformation  

Rachel had to sleep before returning to work. I showered, dressed and left her to get some rest before relieving her cousin at midnight. I knew whom I needed to find and most likely where to locate the simpleton, Matt Ed Pewbes.

Once I had made it into town I located a diner. It provided a vantage point to watch the Seven Oaks Motel without being obvious. When Matt showed up he would be easy enough to follow to his sister. The sooner I found her the sooner I could go home.

The motel looked deserted. The police tape was enough to keep the traveling public from stopping for a quite stay before continuing their journey. It also served to make Matt easier to spot. I could be home by tomorrow morning.

I hadn't been at the table long before I saw Roxanne fly by in a squad car. She didn't stop at the motel; instead she flipped a U and returned to the diner. She had seen my bike and I knew I was who she was looking for.

She entered the diner, spotted me then drew and aimed her magnum at my chest before giving the usual commands," Keep your hands where I can see them! Get on the floor! Spread eagle!" She placed her weapon at the back of my head while she brought my hands around to handcuff me.

I complied as politely as I could. It was plain to see, she was very upset. I wasn't sure why, but it never pays to argue with somebody holding a gun on you in a public place. Even if it didn't kill me, I'd have to explain why it didn't, and that would be more of a problem than politely dying. "What's up, Hun?"

"You have some explaining to do. If you've hurt my cousin, you'll have more than that. There have been statements made that have been verified by evidence that you are involved in a double murder. I've tried to call Rachel, but I can't get an answer. I'm taking you to jail and then going home. If she's hurt, I'll make sure you never make it to trial. I'll kill you myself and face the consequences."

"First things first sweetheart. Rachel is fine. She was going to sleep when I left and she may have turned the ringer off. I like you guys and I'd never do anything to hurt either one of you. Take me to jail if you like, I'm not afraid of the truth. Go see Rachel and come back. I'm not going anywhere until I round up Elizabeth Pewbes Jones."

"Liz? What has Liz done?" she seemed confused.

"Killed her husband while he tried to rape her. Only the courts still don't think a husband can rape his wife. So they have treated it like a murder. I'm here to help."

"Get in the car. I'll hear all about Liz later."

I walked to the car and was shoved into the back seat by an impatient young lady worried about her cousin. I could relate to that. I didn't hold it against her. She was scared.

I knew what double murder she was talking about, but a human couldn't have done it so I had nothing to worry about. The facts would exonerate me. It was going to be a pain in the ass, but I could wait. I would be as helpful as I could in pointing out the flaws in whatever facts that implicated me.

The drive to jail was a fast one. Roxanne narrowly missed two deputies that were waiting as she skidded into the sallyport. Both roll down metal doors closed around us before I was brought from the car to the book in area for the second time in one day. As soon as the first door closed between the jail and the car Roxanne was smoking tires leaving for the cabin.

I didn't get the same jovial reception from the jailers that I had received only a few hours before. I was charged, booked in, fingerprinted, and put in a cell. I had to put my hands through the bean hole before they would remove the handcuffs. I was being treated like a murderer even if I had been a cute, little lamb just this morning.

It was almost a half hour later before things lightened up. Two petite blondes came into the book in area safe, and looking well. I wasn't the villain anymore. I was still a murder suspect, but I hadn't hurt anyone that rated concern.

Rachel came to the cell after being updated on recent findings and opened the door. "We need to talk big boy." her statement was an indication of the general mood around the jail. I was led into the same interrogation room I had occupied that morning. I sat and waited for the rubber hose.

Shortly, the C.I.D. investigator arrived. He was an asshole. He started out badly and sank in my regard from there.

"We know what you were doing out on the road this morning. We know where you had been and what you were doing. So, do you want to tell your side of this?" he thought confession was good for my soul, and his conviction record.

"You seem to know everything. I don't have a clue where I was or what happened. If you can shed some light on it maybe something will come back to me." my response didn't please him.

"Bullshit! That's the weakest story I've ever heard. You can do better than that."

"If I were making up a story, I would. The truth is what it is. So set my bail, and give me my phone call. I'll be out of here before you finish your report."

He really didn't like that. He grabbed my collar and pulled me out of the chair. He hesitated when he had to look up almost eight inches to look into my eyes. What he saw there chilled him even more. There was no fear as I spoke to him barely above a whisper," I'll give you one second to let go of me before I stomp a mudhole in your ass."

"I'm not afraid of..." he never finished. Instead, he spat blood and teeth as he tried to regain his senses. I stepped over to him and grabbed him by his ears and raised him to his feet.

"You should be afraid. I'm not a forgiving man. Go get your boss. I'm through with you." I dropped him and watched him crawfish to the door.

"I'll be back, with some more charges to pin on you, and enough men to make them stick.", he said as he dribbled blood onto his white shirt.

Rachel and Roxanne stood in mute silence as they watched him crawl out the door. The whole time I had spent with them I had shown them nothing but tenderness. I sat back in my chair and watched the appreciation of the strength I possessed grow on their faces. Rachel's nipples were erect and gooseflesh covered her exposed skin.

"Should we be afraid too?" She asked, unsure what my answer might be.

"No, but you may want to leave if more than one man comes back here. I won't allow them to abuse their authority, or me." There was and undertone of violence in my voice that wasn't wasted on the girls. To their credit, they stayed, until three large men followed the prick investigator into the interrogation room.

He said what didn't have to be said," You girls need to step out. I need to see this man alone."

Rachel spoke first," You're not alone. Why do you need these men to question a suspect? He could very well be innocent and you're going to hurt him. I'm staying and if you lay a hand on him I'll file charges on you myself."

Roxanne stood beside her cousin with her hand on her weapon. These two girls had balls the size of Texas. I liked them, and even more than that, I respected them. I couldn't say the same for the prick in front of me.

"You girls will only be in the way. I'll be along when I'm through here." I said. The prick didn't like the sound of that either.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.