The Hale Family
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2003 by FucKitten

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The Hale Family did not allow independent thinking. Amanda had been groomed her whole life for one day, her wedding day. She thinks that her husband, Steven, will finally deflower her. She is wrong. Though she is extremely naive, she finds pleasure in pain, and learns to accept her new position in the family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema   Size  

He stripped the sheets from the bed and quickly replaced them. He turned to look at his little girl. Her eyes were tear stained and she was standing awkwardly. "Go back into the bathroom. You look terrible. Clean yourself up, you can have a few minutes."

She turned and went back to the bathroom. She stared at herself in the mirror. It seemed like every muscle in her body hurt. Her pussy was aching, and she didn't think she would be able to sit for weeks. But, her daddy had said he would fuck her ass. She still had more to endure. She stopped herself from thinking about it. She splashed cold water on her face, and redid her eye makeup. She put a pink stain on her lips, and pinched her cheeks to bring color back to them. She spread her legs and splashed cold water on her pussy. She dried off and applied a little more rouge to her breasts. When she looked decent again, she went back into the bedroom.

Daddy was sitting on the bed when she came in. "That's better, baby, much better. Now, you have to help me get hard again. I want you to lay over my lap, with your ass in the air." She put her feet on the floor and bent over him. When she was laying on his knees, she let her arms dangle and her legs went slack. "Very good, baby. Now, I'm going to spank you, and you are going to count every smack."

He picked up a belt from the floor beside him and doubled it. He raised it over his shoulder and brought it down on her ass. She jumped and cried out when it connected. "One, daddy."

"Good, baby. Just like that." he spanked her again. "Two, daddy." he kept spanking her until he got to twenty. By this time, she was crying again, and her ass was extremely sore. Her daddy picked up a bottle of lotion and started to rub the cool liquid on her ass. She sighed with relief as her burning bottom started to cool off.

"That was very good, baby. You didn't miss one count. However, I'm not hard yet, so we need to try something else. Get on your knees, on the bed. That's right... now get on all fours. Good. Spread your knees apart. Further. Further. Just like that. Good, now, I'm going to insert a butt plug into your ass." He went to the black bag sitting on the table and removed a fairly small butt plug. He used the lotion to lubricate it, and put the tip outside her anus.

He put a little pressure on it, and the thin tip went in. she gasped in pain as the thicker part started to enter her. Her ass wiggled and she forced down a scream. Daddy got most of it in, then pulled it out again. He did this a few times, then pushed it all the way in. She screamed as the thickest part entered her.

"That's good, baby. Now, I want you to take one of your hands and start to finger your pussy." He watched as she inserted one finger inside herself. Her middle finger started to play with her clit. He was nearly hard. He knelt in front of her face and put a little pressure on her jaw with his right hand. She opened her mouth. With his left hand, he guided his prick into her mouth. "Very good, darling. Suck my cock! Baby, you are good at this!"

Amanda swirled her ting around the tip of her daddy's cock as she sucked on it. He started thrusting back and forth into her mouth. She relaxed her throat immediately and let nearly six inches of him automatically enter her. She darted her tongue over the length of his shaft as her pussy started to tingle. She worked her finger over and around her clit quicker and quicker. As her hand picked up the pace, so did her tongue. To her delight, she was starting to enjoy herself.

"That's it... yes, baby!" Joseph thrust harder and reveled in the incredible sensations his baby girl's tongue inflicted on his large cock. He quickly remembered what he wanted to do with her, and stopped himself from thrusting. He pulled out of her mouth and just watched as she fingered herself. "You can use two hands, baby."

With that, she got on her knees and used the fingers of one hand to thrust in and out of her pussy and the fingers of another hand to play with her clit. She threw her head back in ecstasy as she forgot a butt plug was in her ass, and even that her daddy was watching. She flicked her clit faster and faster until she exploded in her second orgasm. Her body shook, and she pumped her hips back and forth spontaneously.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.