The Hale Family
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2003 by FucKitten

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Hale Family did not allow independent thinking. Amanda had been groomed her whole life for one day, her wedding day. She thinks that her husband, Steven, will finally deflower her. She is wrong. Though she is extremely naive, she finds pleasure in pain, and learns to accept her new position in the family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema   Size  

Amanda looked up at her daddy. Her ass was so sore, she wasn't sure she could sit. When he laid her on the bed, she had to lean back on her elbows to take some of the pressure off her bottom.

"Baby, I want you to kneel down in front of me, on the floor. I'm going to talk you through this." She kneeled in front of her daddy, her back resting against the bed. "Good, now, unzip my pants and remove my belt. That's it... now, pull my briefs down. Good, girl, all the way down." He stepped out of his pants and underwear. He unbuttoned his shirt and removed his jacket. "See my cock, baby? You are going to put that in your mouth, just like a big lollipop."

Amanda stared at her father's cock. It was at least seven inches long, and it was soft. She wasn't sure she could get all of it in her mouth. She parted her lips and took the tip in her hand. She gently inserted the first two inches of his cock into her mouth. Her lips closed over him and she began to suck.

"Good, baby girl, keep sucking. That's right, suck your daddy's cock." He started rocking his hips back and forth, forcing more and more of his cock into her mouth. "now, stop sucking. I'm going to fuck your mouth." He was hard now, and all nine inches of him wanted her.

He grabbed her head and held her still. She looked a little scared. He started to thrust four inches into her, then pulled out. With every thrust, he got more of his cock in her mouth until finally, he had a little more than six inches buried in her throat. She started to cough and sputter.

"It's all right, baby, relax your throat." He started to really thrust into her mouth. He fucked her mercilessly, but never thrust in more than seven inches. He could hear her gurgling. He pulled out of her mouth. She fell to the floor and coughed.

"Get up on the bed and lay on your back. Position your feet like you did in the bath tub." When she was in position, he started to caress her breast. His mouth went to her breast and his teeth grazed her nipples. His hands went under her ass and started to kneed her cheeks like dough. He bit and teased her nipples, then licked around her entire breasts. His hands became more persistent until she moaned with pain. He knew he was hurting her.

He moved his one hand to her front. He laid it over her shaved pussy. Slowly, one finger entered her. He slid it up and down her wet pussy lips. She was breathing heavily, now. His finger stopped outside the entrance to her virginity. She moaned with pain and pleasure. His lips were crushing and bruising her nipples, now. Slowly, he inserted a finger into her cunt. He stopped when he reached her hymen.

He smiled to himself. This was going to be wonderful. Most teenagers had broken that thin layer of skin just by exercising. He couldn't wait to tear her open. His hands left her ass and pussy and slid up her corset. He pulled his lips from her tits and with incredible speed, flipped her onto her stomach. She cried out in surprise, but didn't speak.

Joseph quickly unlaced the corset and ripped it from her body. He left the stockings and heels. Again, he flipped her over. His hands roamed her soft feminine belly. "Baby, soon, my cock will be all the way up here." he put his fingers into her belly button. "When I enter you, you can scream, but don't talk until I tell you to. I'm going to fuck your pussy, then you are going to get me hard again, and I'm going to fuck your ass."

He ripped off the last of his shirt and kneeled above her. He raised her legs to her chest and spread them as far as they could go. "Grab your knees, and don't let your legs go." Her pussy was wet, but not nearly wet enough for what he wanted to do to her. He lowered his head in between her thighs. His tongue snaked into her pussy. She moaned with pleasure.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.