Going like 60

by Ron Chee

Copyright© 2003 by Ron Chee

Erotica Sex Story: My one and only time at being paid for sex! Trust me I would have paid her!!! There is nothing more arousing than an older woman that NEEDS to get laid!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

© 2003

After leaving New York City for warmer climes, I continued with my nudie photo career for a few more years in south Florida. Great year 'round picture locations abounded there. Superb beachfront penthouse locations to use were mine for the asking.

Geriatric widowers and bachelors jumped at the chance to ogle attractive naked young nubile women parading around their expensive digs. No charge to use the places in return for the chance to peek and relive old horny memories of their own was ever made.

For the old boys involved, the photo sessions with the nude ladies at hand jump started their pace makers every time! A few of the naked young women even elected to fire up something else the boys had not used in years. There were no complaints from those that got royally laid after I had packed up and gone!

"I may be old but I'm NOT DEAD" seemed to be the universal sentiments expressed by the old gents. (The movie "Deep Throat" was filmed at just such a location!)

My photo business continued to include just about anything that had to do with nude or nearly nude women. I photographed strippers and titty dancers for their personal promo and marquee displays. Within that group, I found new models for my ongoing jerk-off magazine layouts.

During the course of events, I received a call from a woman looking for risqué promotional pictures to advertise her wares. She owned an Escort Service south of town.

The woman (I'll call her Ms. Madam... Ms., 'M' for short.) contracted with me to have her stable of girls photographed over a period of weeks. As new women 'came' on board, I had a standing order to commemorate each of them as well.

Ms 'M' ran her business from her Dade pine bungalow a few blocks from my apartment. To say that the woman 'was a hoot' doesn't do her justice.

She also wasn't what one would expect from a purveyor of naughty feminine pulchritude! Ms. 'M's figure was FLUFFY to use kindness in describing it. Not pretty either by any stretch of imagination either. In her domain, she wore sexy negligees day and night that barely concealed her generous body. She dressed that way even though she never entertained the first client at home. There were men that adored her... she made house calls!

Ms. 'M's crowning glory was her long brunette hair. Beyond that, she had a ribald sense of humor that wouldn't quit. She would do things for the sheer erotic shock value of it! The woman loved to keep her personal male "friends" on edge... never knowing what 'came' next with her!

In a heartbeat or two, we became pals. I gave her a jingle and then stopped by to deliver the latest batch of photos. "I'm not DECENT at the moment... so HURRY over!" She, always with the double entendre wise cracks... I hurried!

Day or night, there were always a couple of girls lounging around her house for immediate dispatch. No taxi company was as efficient!

During the cooler months, her front door stood open. No need to knock, just go on in. I did just that.

I could see the sexily clad Ms., 'M' at her desk on the rear enclosed sun porch. She waved me in.

Crossing the living room towards her, she grinned and silently pointed to something on my left. My glance in the indicated direction became a double and then a triple take. My stride screeched to a halt in mid step! I could have been a character in an old Tom and Jerry Cartoon for the way that must have appeared to anyone watching.

On a couch in subdued ambient light were two girls. (Two VERY NAKED, very attractive girls seriously making out with each other!) One of them lifted her head and said, "Oh hi Ron!" and then ducked down and resumed muff diving. She had her pussy squarely in the other girl's face as well.

I have seen and done many things in my lifetime, sexual and otherwise. I am rather unflappable... or so I thought until that moment of whiplash! For all of the raw sex that I had ever seen and filmed I still felt a large twinge of embarrassment. Staging and filming erotic happenings was one thing... walking in on it without warning was another ball of wax altogether.

I stood transfixed longer than was polite - my erection growing until Ms. 'M' said, "C'mere Ron... lemme FIX THAT for you!" Some how I managed to make my way to her desk and put the envelope of photos on her desk. Still stupefied I asked, 'Fix what?'

The lump in my pants was more than obvious (don'tcha just hate it when that happens in public?). I didn't equate my boner with what she had referred to!

Ms. 'M' swiveled her desk chair to face me. Nonchalantly in an almost business like way shrugged her negligee open and off her shoulders. Sitting and displaying her generous naked body, she spread her knees and scooted more forward until they were on either side of my legs.

OH MY... this lady didn't need a bra for her humongous Ta-Ta's she needed a WHEEL BARROW!

With skill born of practice Ms., 'M' undid my belt, zipper and zipped my pants to the floor seemingly in one swift movement.

I started to croak, 'What are you doing in front of THEM?' The best I could muster was, 'WHA... ?' One of 'THEM' called across the room, "Hey, Ms. 'M' he's got CUTE BUNS!!" To which she called back, "I know and you oughta see his CUTE DICK!"

Both naked girls hopped up to get a closer look... what they arrived in time to see was Ms. 'M' playing my mouth organ... going IN and OUT!

One of the girls, Tammy, was an appealing dark eyed doll transplanted from Mexico. She said, "Damn Cunningham... us Meeces love THAT THING to peeces! Hey, when's MY TURN?"

(In the next essay I will outline how Tammy 'The Hot Tamale' "Loved that THING to peeces..." hundreds of times!)

Ms. 'M' kept on playing my musical instrument... when I warned her that, 'I'm gonna COME' she just murmured, "Mm, mm hmm!" without stopping.

When Tammy suggestively tickled and squeezed my ass, I let it rip. I had no choice. Ms. 'M' kept up the oral fucking and swallowing until I was ready to scream, 'STOP ALREADY'! Talk about unbearable sensitivity... HOLEE SHEEIT... that was a blowjob to REMEMBER!!

Ms. 'M' had only reinforced what I had learned years earlier from my 'older mentor' Tina. "A woman's sexuality and desirability has Jack Shit to do with her external beauty or lack of it! Find and arouse the sex organ between her ears and you will have a superb FUCK on your hands!"

Despite her size and rather common facial features, industrial sized Ms., 'M' had more sex appeal in her pinky finger than some self centered beauties have throughout their entire bodies. (Ol' Red Foxx had it right regarding those... "Beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes all the way through!")

I'd follow Ms. 'M' anywhere for a repeat of THAT performance! No wonder she had a fan club! (Male and FEMALE it turned out!)

We lived in the same neighborhood. A month or so later around 1:30 a.m. in the deep canyons of sleep I dreamed that someone was pounding on my front door. She was calling, "Ron, RON WAKE UP"... more banging and calling in my dream.

I don't know how many neighbors fully awoke before I did. I sat bolt upright... 'Who in Hell... at this hour?' I pulled my pants on and stumbled for the door. 'SHH!' I tried to convey to the other side of the jalousie glass. My heart pounded... visits at this hour only meant that someone was in trouble. 'Hang on I'm coming!' quieted the incessant racket.

On opening the door, I was confronted by a large figure silhouetted by the parking lot lights. The person was wearing a trench coat... or a bathrobe!

Before she stepped inside Ms., 'M' pulled her garment open not a stitch under it. Revealing herself she said, "Hi Ron... I'm as horny as Hell... WANNA FUCK?" I may have been half asleep but my bleary eyes alerted my dick... 'Hey fella time to get UP you have work to do!'

She slipped in and locked the door saying, "You don't hafta if you don't wanna" and let the robe fall to the floor!

Looking at her sumptuously naked, horny body in the half-light from the street... suddenly "hafta" and "wanna" were synonymous! The rest of her inquiry went out the window. "If you don't" fell on deaf ears! I definitely did 'WANNA'!

I slipped my arms around and hugged her wagonload of breasts against my bare chest. Even her rotund belly felt infinitely warm and sensuous against me.

Her large ass was amazingly firm when I used it for leverage to pull her naked crotch against the boner in my pants that she had provided.

If this was the beginning of a wet dream, it was going to be a humdinger!

"I take it that fucking me tonight is up your alley?" Ms. 'M' asked. To which I answered 'And UP YOUR ALLEY too!'

I stepped back and surveyed the woman's bold nakedness in the amber glow from the streetlights. She had the kind of pussy hair that gets to me... a dark thick triangular sign that points down and say's in effect, "PARK YOUR DICK IN HERE!" (In her case, there was additional 'parking' to be had in the rear and elsewhere!)

Everything about her was getting to me. I dropped my drawers and kicked them aside. My burgeoning lust for her was more than visible!

With remarkable gentleness for a 'professional woman', she took hold of what she had wrought and kissed me the way a lover in heat might do. First the upper lip and then the lower, sucking on each separately and then inserted her tongue between them.

"Tonight I am sooo horny... anything you want, DO IT... I'm CLEAN, haven't had a dick in a month of Sundays... no condom needed... even my ASS is clean and lubricated if you can think of SOMETHING to DO with THAT if you like!"

Now I ask YOU, 'How does even the most beauty possessed, finicky, shallow man turn down such an offer?' I hope that I am none of those less than complimentary male adjectives... (I had no intention of turning her down!) Uh Uhn, nope, no way Jose! (If what was to 'come' was a fraction as good as her prior cock sucking... this was going to be one Hell of a treat!)

As the seconds ticked away with my erection being kneaded... Ms., 'M' was becoming ravishingly beautiful!

In the bedroom, she had me turn on a nightlight to facilitate the touching, tasting and exploration of every inch of her. Commensurate with her size she had had a large but very attractive set of genitalia. It made me all the hornier to imagine how many times and in what ways other men had lost their minds fucking that thing! (Women too as mentioned.)

SEXperienced pussies are far more arousing to love and lust IN than are virginal twats. I popped one Cherry in my life that I know of... never again, too much Sturm und Drang for the likes of me!

We fingered, sucked, ate and fucked every opening and cleft in each other's bodies until nearly sunrise. Ms., 'M's size belied her erotic athleticism and sexual agility. That she was HORNY to the point of depravity wasn't the half of it!

That lovely plain looking woman had several orgasms with which to titillate. One of those was a solo teaser just to keep my motor running by exercising my voyeurism! She was a 'pro' and knew damned well what it took to keep a man's interest 'INFLATED'.

Our last orgasmic tryst that morning had my INFLATED INTEREST fucking her IN the ass!

She leaned over my dresser for us to watch the spectacle in the mirror. She spread her legs and I noted to myself, 'Why is it that plus size women have extraordinarily shapely legs?' Hers were the next thing to spectacular in that pose!

To compound the felonious assault about to occur I noted how her large breasts splayed across the dresser top providing sexy cushions for her to lean on. She pushed a finger into her pussy, slipped it out and then touched her other lubricated 'hole'. "Either or" was her lusty invitation, "Take your pick!"

Alternately pulling her hips to me and caressing her sumptuous ass was surplus invigoration for me. She had long since reloaded my erection by masturbating and climaxing for me.

Snippets of dirty talk between us while I humped her backside were more gravy for me and IN her!

"Oh YESSS... DO IT... I LOVE IT BACK THERE... OOH SHIT where did you learn to FUCK ASS LIKE THAT??" ('Thank you Tina!!')

Her pre-orgasmic chatter and the sensations within her behind did a yeoman's job of keeping my fuse lit! (That she was again finger-fucking her-self bent over like that didn't let the cat piss on my matches either. Damn she was HOT!)

No matter the breadth of her ass, it was classically attractive!! Master figure painter Peter Paul Rubens would have loved to immortalize Ms., 'M's figure, curvy legs and derriere on canvas in oils. (Then he would no doubt succumb as I had and fucked his model in the same hole I was gratefully occupying!) I have no idea if the venerable artist was straight or gay... no matter... he would have banged Ms., 'M' on general principles alone!

When the pair of us began 'coming' I had a fleeting image of old Peter dropping his brushes and palette in mid stroke and lustily jumping this sexy woman's well-upholstered bones! What was squirting into her ass from me was due largely to what was between her ears! Tina was correct as always!

After we were well satisfied with and because of each other, we fell asleep on my bed. Nestled spoon fashion Ms., 'M' pulled my arm across her and planted it on her breast for a comforting bit of petting. My half awake erection within her ass cleft must have twitched noticeably. She said, "If IT wakes up later go ahead and let IT fuck me again!"

I awoke with a start. It was broad daylight... I was late. Dashing to pull on some clothes, I must have reeked of horny pussy aroma from top to bottom. I had time enough to dash off a note to Ms., 'M' and leave the spare key for her on the kitchen table.

I had missed my first studio appointment and lurched through the day like Frankenstein's monster in a daze. I swilled a gallon of coffee to no avail. I doubt it would have helped to hook it up intravenously! Man, that woman had truly 'pussy whipped' me with her twat and other parts!

Six o'clock seemed to take a month to arrive! I don't remember driving home. My intent was to lock the door and sleep forever.

I had to look twice when I entered the flat. Was I in the wrong place? Clean as a whistle, it had been tidied from floor to ceiling. On the table was a note from Ms., 'M'. She had asked Tammy to come help her rejuvenate my bachelor pad. The note concluded with some rather juicy obscenities by way of "thanks" regarding our multi-orgasmic night before. That woman had written some rather dirty shit for my entertainment. I have heard my share of orgasmic women spewing delicious obscenities during passionate moments but had never seen the same things in feminine script on paper before.

One of the things towards the end of the note was to say that she had taken the bed sheet with the wet spot(s) on it to sniff while she masturbated. The odor of her own naughty pussy was aromatherapy. Tammy would borrow the sheet to take a whiff or two for the same reason. She'd wash it and bring it back later or send it when Tammy came over for her publicity photos!

In the fridge was real food... the women had tossed the green hairy stuff and gone shopping for me!

I was suddenly wide-awake after seeing my apartment in such a tolerable state and from reading and re-reading Ms. 'M's unashamed porn. (SHE should be writing this essay... rather than me!)

Her words had me hard as a rock again!

The phone call placed to her almost immediately after stepping out of the shower was even more arousing. I called to thank her and Tammy for their largess, 'You didn't have to go through all of that trouble on my account' I told her. She said that she did and hoped that I LIKED her note!

I had barely toweled off before picking up the phone, 'You DO know how to give a guy one Hell of a hard-on Darlin'!' She asked if I had one NOW? 'That aint a swizzle stick poking through my pubic hair... wanna 'come' over and see for yourself?' I was hoping for an instant replay of the night before.

Ms. 'M' laughed and said, "How's about we FIX IT from here... on the phone." She suggestively asked, "What're you doing with that thing right now... playing with it? I'm fingering and joy buzzing mine."

She did have the same breathless quality to her voice as I had heard it when she was here and wanting to be laid. 'Are you really?' to which she said, "OH YES, I really am... can't you tell? Listen." She held the phone near her crotch and I heard the tell tale buzzing of a plastic cock emitting good vibes. The sound went from loud to muffled... she WAS pushing it IN and OUT of herself while I listened with rapt attention!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.