Lollipops - Cover

Lollipops

by Jackalpup

Copyright© 2003 by Jackalpup

Erotica Sex Story: older man finds a young female customer at his store more than arousing. is luscious the word for it? maybe tasty...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   .

Dear reader - This is my first story, written long ago. I had a great editor look at it, The Purvv. I would like to thank him. Thanks! I hope you like it...


Matthew had been watching her come into his store everyday for months now. She would come in and buy a soda pop, and sometimes candy, which she would eat while they talked. He never really cared what she was saying, but the way she said it, her voice and the way she looked at him, was stunning to Matt. The young girl, a sweet 15-year-old brunette, made Matthew crazy. He liked it. Never had he found somebody who interested him as much as her in all his 38 years. All the women he knew just played head games and annoyed him sexually, but the girl, Anna, never played those frustrating games. She was young and innocent.

One particular day was a good one for Matt. It was sunny and warm and he felt good. Anna arrived just before dark and bought her usual soda. She sat down and drank her pop quietly while he closed the small shop up for the night. Matthew took a cold strawberry popsicle from the small fridge behind the desk and handed it to Anna just to watch the way she ate it; he liked that a lot.

She unwrapped it carefully, as if she might break it. He watched her small delicate hands work at the wrapper for a minute, before she slid it out from one end and then put it in her mouth.

Matt stood behind the counter and leaned forward on his elbows slightly, smiling a little. She spoke about something, but he didn't really hear her, he was captivated by the look she gave him. She lowered her head slightly and looked up at him through her long eyelashes, her eyes smiling at him. Her glossy lips were pink and wet, and every so often she would lick or suck at her popsicle, until it was gone.

Anna sat upon a tall stool in her navy blue skirt and white button up shirt. She had little white socks on and glossy black shoes on her small feet. Her hair was in a tight shiny French braid with little sparkly barrettes on the sides. Her feet where propped up on the bar underneath so that her knees where almost hip high. Matthew watched her spin the chair once and face him. He smiled at a thought, looking at her knees and wanting her to spread her legs a bit.

The man hardly noticed just how excited he was getting. Although he usually got excited every time he saw her, this was a little different. Tonight Matt was thinking more perverted thoughts than usual and getting hard at those visions in his head. Suddenly he became aware that Anna had stopped talking and was looking at him, smiling sweetly. He couldn't handle that look anymore. He was hot inside and ached to touch her. That is all he wanted, just to lay a warm hand on her soft skin.

The man walked around the counter and stood in front of her, hesitating for a moment. Anna looked at him; she was a bit confused, her smile turning into a slightly puzzled look; but she didn't look worried. She sat still on her stool, a little less than eye level with him. She smelled like strawberries and roses, Matt wondered what she tasted like. He stepped up and his hip touched one of her knees lightly, and then laid a hand on her shoulder. She didn't move or question him, so he moved his hand off and onto her bare knee.

Anna lowered her eyes to look down at his hand and at the same time, noticed his hard dick beneath his jeans. She took a breath and narrowed her eyes as if she where going to ask something; instead she remained quiet. The girl kept her hands beside her on the edge of the stool. She was still relaxed so Matt didn't see the need to stop. That was all he wanted anyway, just to touch her.

His hand lay gently on her knee. Her skin was soft and warm beneath his fingers. The man moved his hand up her thigh a little bit, to feel her skin more, and her muscles slightly tensed beneath his hand.

Suddenly, he wanted more!

Matthew started to breathe a little more heavily as he slid his hand up under the edge of the girl's skirt. Anna squirmed ever so slightly and Matt automatically tightened his grip a little. His hand was large compared to her small thighs and he could easily hold her leg with one hand. The youngster looked up at his face from his hand and her eyes pierced into him, making him even hotter inside. She wasn't smiling anymore, but her cute little face was curious and had no hint of wanting him to stop yet.

The man soon found an uncontrollable urge to fuck her right there, like that. His thoughts reeling, he tried to control himself as best he could. After all, he told himself, he had 'just wanted to touch her once', and he did; so why couldn't he take his hand off her now?

In his current state, Matthew couldn't possibly know that he had lost all self-control; he just wanted to feel her sweet soft skin more, all over his body. He wanted the feel of her little warm body up against his! He wanted to be inside her and to hold her tight.

He continued to move his hand a little further up the outside of her warm tan thighs and he soon found his other hand sliding up the other side as well. Anna sat up a little straighter. Her small hands tightened on the edge of the stool, but she still didn't attempt to pull away. When she squirmed back a little, he stopped moving his hands for a moment, wondering if she would tell him to stop. She didn't.

His fingers lightly touched her panties under her skirt and he ran his fingers over them, over her little ass and slowly back to the edge of her skirt.

Matt's heart was beating harder as he slid his hands back up her thighs a little faster, bringing up her little skirt with them. He smiled as he pushed her skirt up, looking at more and more of her thighs, until he could see her white panties.

He clenched his teeth and spread her legs quickly to stand closer to her. Their eyes locked as Anna moved her hands onto his shoulders in surprise, and held him. The man chuckled lightly with a grin.

As the two of them looked eagerly at each other, Matt slowly leaned down. Anna watched his approach and unconsciously parted her lips as he bent and kissed her.

She tasted like strawberries.

Anna's smile returned and he kissed her again, holding onto her thighs lightly on either side of his legs.

She returned his kisses and slid her hands to the back of his neck, and then ran her fingers through his hair. A small shiver ensued and Matthew kissed her harder, ardently, like a hungry animal. He couldn't get enough of her and he wanted her so badly now. He moved his head and kissed her neck and ear, at first nibbling softly, until he couldn't handle it anymore, and he then bit her harder, leaning forward and holding her tightly.

Anna made a small noise and Matt bit her again, sliding his hands up onto her sides, pulling her closer to him until he could feel his cock on her little pussy through his pants.

Anna squirmed again against him and Matt thought he was going to lose control (what little he had left) right there. He held onto her and bit at her neck for a little bit before realizing if he continued he may hurt her. He tried to calm down a little bit and relax, but her sweet smell intoxicated him - - She was so warm and soft - - She tasted so good!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.