Never Too Old to Be in Love - I
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2003 by Alison Whitehead

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Despite the difference in their ages a widower finds love with his young neighbour, Elizabeth. After his death, she in turn finds happiness with a young man, Robert, who she meets when she knocks him off his motor-bike. When she knows she is dying she grooms a replacement. But Sarah is young and there are many problems in the restrictive English university of the 1970's where he is her tutor. Will Robert and Sarah find happiness? The matter is in doubt right up to the end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First  

Saturday 29 May [Martha]

I always liked arranging set piece dinners for Robert. He never stinted - was always happy to let me get on with it - but this time - who was this little waif? Vera delivered her, clutching bags.

"Look!" Vera whispered, "Can you look after this girl? She's Robert's star. Can you cope, or should I stay?"

"Vera! You're coming tonight! Go and get ready. Relax - enjoy yourself. I'm here to pick up the wreckage - which - look - leave this to me!"

Vera fled - not having too much time - a pox on Robert! But then - with Elizabeth just dead - and those funny things she'd said...

"Are you Sally?" I asked, remembering.

Her face suddenly softened. "Elizabeth?"

"Of course," I told her. "I'm Martha. All under control. Give me your baggage."

She yielded up her luggage and followed me up the stairs. "I'd expected someone older," she said, "I've eaten your meals. They were delicious."

I had to laugh. But suddenly I felt very kindly towards this weary innocent.

"C'mon. Bath and a drink? Champagne on offer?"

And so I watched her transform herself from a small and weary waif into a party hostess. I settled her in the guest-room and ran a bath. I came back with champagne and the box that Robert had sent. What a difference from Elizabeth - if this really was a lover. But she must be! I undid the box for her. Earrings! So pretty, but so perfect. Long strings of perfect pearls to hang against the curve of her jaw. She confessed that the she'd only worn the simple studs in her ear for two years. I watched her dry herself - swiftly, casually. Then into the guest-room - she seemed glad of my company. She flung her towel in a heap and stood naked except for the earrings, suddenly re-vitalised. Not much of a body - but her face! And suddenly her gaiety transformed her. She pulled on underwear and I helped her into the dress. A few moments at the dressing table to comb her hair and pin it, then slipping into low heeled shoes, fastening the broad belt round her waist and she was completely transformed. She looked at herself in the mirror, gently touching the earrings and smiling softly, privately.

"Will I do?" She turned to me.

We grinned at each other. She knew how well she looked.

"Magic. Are you two in love?" I asked. Suddenly it was time for confidences.

She looked at me, suddenly shy. She burrowed among the bags on the bed and fished out a photograph in a frame. It was a rather charming studio picture of her.

"Which is Robert's room? I want to leave this for him." Answer enough.

I left her then to go and put the finishing touches to the evening's arrangements. The next time I saw her, she was in Robert's arms being kissed in a way that left no doubt that they were in love. And then she glittered her way through the evening. As Vera had said - Robert's star.

At last, the visitors had gone and I was making sure that things were tidy enough to keep till the morning. Robert was talking to the other members of the department and Sarah had disappeared - to bed? To wait for Robert? Then I found her in the snug, curled up in the settee, asleep.

Robert was suddenly behind me, protective. "I'll take her home. Help me collect her things." He stood staring down at her. He looked at me, suddenly bleak. "I love her," he said.

"She loves you too. I can feel the pair of you crackling. What are you going to do? Serious? How long has this been going on?"

We stood looking at the sleeping girl.

"How long?" he said, "God knows - since I first set eyes on her, I suppose. Look Martha, I didn't even realise till Elizabeth died. I've never thought - sexually - about another woman. It was - a rule, if you like. I turned off. Elizabeth was very loving you know, all woman. I had no need to stray. All those girls of Tony's - all my students. I just turned off. But Sarah was special. Academically she's a star - really the brightest - no! the most brilliant, I've ever taught. She's such fun to teach. No wonder I love her. But Elizabeth forced this somehow - she changed her will so Sarah gets a quarter of the residue - same as me. And left her lots of small, very personal things - I don't care about the money - there's more than enough for me - despite what you charge!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.