Never Too Old to Be in Love - I - Cover

Never Too Old to Be in Love - I

Copyright© 2003 by Alison Whitehead

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Despite the difference in their ages a widower finds love with his young neighbour, Elizabeth. After his death, she in turn finds happiness with a young man, Robert, who she meets when she knocks him off his motor-bike. When she knows she is dying she grooms a replacement. But Sarah is young and there are many problems in the restrictive English university of the 1970's where he is her tutor. Will Robert and Sarah find happiness? The matter is in doubt right up to the end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First  

Sarah's Diary - Later the same day

Sarah's Diary - Friday 28 May... continued

Good job things were all organised. Only time to go and collect some tickets from the Tourist place before my hairdo. Never been anywhere like that before. I've been thoroughly done over so my hair now goes two ways. All neat and wavy round my head for daytime. Then I can brush and pin it up using the tortoiseshell combs so I look fierce and about six inches taller. Is this really the same hair I started out with? Magic. Had my fingernails tidied up - made me hang my head in shame for abuse inflicted on them over the years. Blenched a bit at the bill.

Back to my room to drop things off, pick up the itineraries, hotel reservations and checklists. Quick peek at the little painting of Robert to give me a boost. It gave me an idea. Had my photo taken in a studio on High Street. Chose one I liked best. Looks like me - but well - how I'd like to look. Antique shop to find a frame. Nice to have money. The one I liked was a shock. Must have good taste really. Took frame to studio to pick up tomorrow.

Then off to meet the visitors. Everything ready for lunch in the Master's lodge. M. and Mme LeBrun with their two girls arrived first. Marie about fifteen, Annette a couple of years older. Very smart and civilised. Mike was helpful and organised their luggage in the lodge. Suddenly felt I'd been promoted from the ruck of students to a higher plane where head porters recognise me. Vera arrived with the other four from the station. Really grateful now for Mike's help. I'd failed to think about what to do with luggage. A muttered aside from Mike - 'I'll arrange for the van to take this luggage to their hotels. Staying for the duration are they?' I gave him a copy of the itinerary and got a wink. Rapid promotion indeed! Then he said 'Your hair looks a treat'. I blew him a kiss. R and the Dean arriving spot on time for lunch. Handshaking and sherry drinking. Glad I'd arranged for names on the table. At least I could get them sorted out. I shall have to buy a handbag at this rate. Things stuffed in folders or pockets keep getting lost. Managed to get a bite to eat between answering questions and offering explanations about the arrangements. Robert LeBrun - another Robert - catching my eye and teasing me. Saying that this was only a little meeting about a meeting and would I like to help with the seminar itself? He is nice - his wife too. Nipped down to see Vera with a list of things I'd though of, back by the lodge to warn Mike that we were running late. Vera took the five women off sightseeing and I went back to efface myself in the meeting and take notes. Soon found out that the agenda was optimistic. Lots of new thoughts to be inserted. Had to chip in to remind them of uncompleted items. Tea came. I was gasping and starving. No one noticed me hogging the biscuits. 90% complete when my itinerary deadline arrived. All seemed glad when I suggested it was time to go to the hotels. All piled into R's red BMW and delivered them to the two hotels. Checked that the wives had made it. Knackered! R drove me back to my room. Ran a bath for me - good job no one else in. Brought me a drink in the bath. Kissed me thoroughly - complained of soapy nipples! Then left me to go and change. Felt recovered in time to dress and do my hair and make up. Slower business than changing into jeans and a shirt. R came back and prowled round me, admiring. Not saying anything. I admired him too. He couldn't keep his eyes off me. That's better than words. Drove to Swan ready for party. Nervous. Tony and Benjamin already there. What a surprise - lovely Benjamin. No wonder he was Elizabeth's favourite. No wonder Tony loves him. Dark and curly and beautiful. And charm - but natural. I felt I was quite alone with him. It's odd to think of him peering at the stars though a telescope on some lonely mountain-top.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.