Never Too Old to Be in Love - I
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2003 by Alison Whitehead

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Despite the difference in their ages a widower finds love with his young neighbour, Elizabeth. After his death, she in turn finds happiness with a young man, Robert, who she meets when she knocks him off his motor-bike. When she knows she is dying she grooms a replacement. But Sarah is young and there are many problems in the restrictive English university of the 1970's where he is her tutor. Will Robert and Sarah find happiness? The matter is in doubt right up to the end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First  

The Next Morning - Monday 24 May [Catherine]

I woke with a headache, mouth tasting foul and busting for a pee. At least I still had my underclothes on. I found a dressing gown and walked carefully to the loo. I sat there, peeing and trying not to think.

There were footsteps outside. "What you want is the cupboard over the bath. Tea or coffee?"

"Coffee! In bed, please. No way am I going to drive till after lunch" There was indeed a good choice of pills in the cupboard. When I got back to the bedroom, there was a tray with coffee and a huge jug of water. I slipped gratefully back into bed. Robert came out of the other room, sat down beside me and put his hand on my head.

"Is your head is as bad as mine? Thanks for everything last night. I hope David is as trusting as you deserve. By the way, did you know that your hands wander when you're asleep? But I think they were disappointed."

I groaned. My hands do wander. I often found David hard in the middle of the night and we'd make love half-asleep. I knew I could trust Robert and David too - I hoped. I turned over and put the pillow over my head. I heard the curtains close - blissful gloom.

"I've got to go and do two tutorials. I'll be back for lunch. There's plenty left over. I've brought your bag out of the car. Now sleep well, step-daughter"

I managed to surface in time to have a bath and make myself presentable before lunch. Smart skirt and blouse. Best gold chain. Face the world. Respectable middle aged woman with a husband and three kids. Tidy up and pack my bag. A last look round - all evidence gone. When I got downstairs, Robert was back and Benjamin and Tony had arrived. Perhaps there was a rota to keep Robert company that no one had told me about. Tony came and kissed me.

"You look ravishing, as usual. How's the hangover? - I gather you were holding Elizabeth's wake last night."

"I'll live" I replied " - at least until David finds out I've been sleeping around."

God, what made me say that!

Robert looked shocked.

"Don't you worry" Benjamin came over and put a consoling arm round me. "Your secret is safe with us. We saved you reputation. Susan Riches arrived to clean just after we did. We'd already found the Sleeping Beauty in the master bed and diverted Susan to make lunch." I reeled. It had seemed a bit of a joke, Risqué, but a joke. Now I realised that...

"Very few people would ever assume that two very attractive people - I'd be spoilt for choice - would sleep together, drunk and naked, in perfect innocence." Benjamin was being a bit camp. Not like him.

"Well, " I replied, nervously, " - not quite perfect innocence. There was just a frisson apparently. But near enough." I looked at Robert. "We must have been mad - or drunk - to risk it."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.