Never Too Old to Be in Love - I - Cover

Never Too Old to Be in Love - I

Copyright© 2003 by Alison Whitehead

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Despite the difference in their ages a widower finds love with his young neighbour, Elizabeth. After his death, she in turn finds happiness with a young man, Robert, who she meets when she knocks him off his motor-bike. When she knows she is dying she grooms a replacement. But Sarah is young and there are many problems in the restrictive English university of the 1970's where he is her tutor. Will Robert and Sarah find happiness? The matter is in doubt right up to the end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First  

Still later the same evening - Sunday July 15 - [David]

Catherine led me down stairs and out into the garden. I was trying to hurry her because we were late for dinner at eight-thirty. We'd woken up and had to shower hastily. It was the first time I'd been with a girl in a shower and I'd found it very disturbing. But there'd been no time to do more than soap and rinse ourselves. Catherine's shy glances at me had encouraged me to think that she was disturbed too.

We were making for the conservatory when the pretty child intercepted us. She appeared to have been waiting specially.

"They're not ready yet," Helen hissed. "They're still doing It."

Catherine put her arm round Helen. "Are you all right?"

"Of course I am," Helen hugged her sister back. "Mum always tells me not to look, but I can't help sometimes. Why do they do it in such silly places? They've got a bedroom with a lock on the door and a big bed. But now they're on that little settee in the conservatory and I think they fell off onto the floor. Dad will break something one of these days."

I looked at Catherine but she wouldn't catch my eye. I was appalled that this child was so used to her parent's lovemaking that she was only worried about their brittle bones. I'd only ever heard my parents once and that had traumatised me for weeks until my sister had explained things to me.

She hesitated and then plunged on, apparently unembarrassed, "Have you been making love?" she wanted to know.

I looked at Catherine again but she was challenging me to sort this one out with her sister. "Yes, we have. And we're going to get married," I blundered hoping to justify my philandering. I had fortuitously got my reply just right. Helen really couldn't understand the pressures of sex, but she was sympathetic to the ceremonial aspects of marriage.

"Oh! When? Can I be your bridesmaid?"

"Not for a while," Catherine was happy to respond now I'd diverted the conversation. "But you and Polly must be my bridesmaids. You must have proper dresses."

"Is it going to be in the Church?" she asked. Catherine looked at me blankly, eyebrows raised.

"Of course," my auto-pilot replied. Catherine looked pleased.

God! What have I done.

Helen yawned. "It's my bedtime now. School tomorrow for the last week." She started to walk back to the house then changed her mind and rushed back. She put her arms round me and held her face up for a kiss.

"You're my brother now, aren't you?" Her brow wrinkled. "Brother-in-law?" She looked at me shyly. "I like you," she said. Her kiss was on my lips and inexpert but warm and friendly. As she walked away she said, "Susan's made up the guest room for you. It's got a double bed."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.