Never Too Old to Be in Love - I
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2003 by Alison Whitehead

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Despite the difference in their ages a widower finds love with his young neighbour, Elizabeth. After his death, she in turn finds happiness with a young man, Robert, who she meets when she knocks him off his motor-bike. When she knows she is dying she grooms a replacement. But Sarah is young and there are many problems in the restrictive English university of the 1970's where he is her tutor. Will Robert and Sarah find happiness? The matter is in doubt right up to the end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First  

Later the same evening - Sunday July 15 - [Andrew]

The slamming of the conservatory door and the rattle of Elizabeth's shoes on the tiles as she ran towards me woke me from a doze. Her face was an epitome of suppressed laughter, excitement and what looked suspiciously like desire. She plonked herself beside me on the settee and snuggled up against me.

"Elizabeth, what have you been up to? You know I'm always nervous of your tinkering with people's emotional lives and in this case it's my daughter."

She hugged me and kissed my cheek and then my mouth. "I think you can trust me. All I've done is smoothed the path for two people who are already in love and thoroughly committed. I've got a very good feeling about them. They're coming down to dinner in half-an-hour and I think a bottle or two of Champagne would be in order. I think our daughter is engaged to be married.

"She's far too young to think of marriage yet. She's only just started University."

Elizabeth was gently rubbing her nipples against my arm. I could feel them through her bra and she knew it always turned me on. "Half-an-hour," she said, "just time before dinner if we're quick. We can do it here."

"I was just having a pleasant doze. I'm far too tired for anything energetic."

Elizabeth snorted, unzipped me and slipped her hand beneath my pants. Her fingers found me erect. She tugged at my shirt. "You old fraud. You're ready for action."

"When you reach my age it's no longer 'erection', it's called 'fossilization'." I slipped my hand inside her blouse and cupped it round her breast. "You're certainly not fossilized though."

"Why are you so grumpy tonight? Have I upset you about Catherine? Come on, I want to tell you what's been going on." She unbuttoned her blouse and unclipped her bra. "There. As a special treat you can maul my tits. You know you like that."

I bared them and nuzzled her nipples, teasing them to stiffness. "You really do have the most amazing breasts, you know. They're as firm as when I first touched them."

She smiled down fondly. "Good aren't they! Lucky me. Useful for cheering you up when you're in an uncooperative mood. Come on. Tell me what's up and then I'll tell you a titillating tale."

I let my hand stray down to her leg and enjoyed the smooth warmth of her bare thigh. "I've just realised that Catherine isn't a girl anymore. She's grown up. And worse, it won't be long before Benjamin can run faster than me. I'm beginning to feel my age."

"Your trouble is that you don't take enough exercise." She patted my tummy as she pulled my trousers down. "If you lost ten pounds you'd be able to keep up with Benjamin for another four years. And your arthritis wouldn't be so painful if you had less weight to carry." She lifted her skirt and slipped her knickers off. I sat beside her as she lay back and ran my hand up her thigh and between her legs.

"Ah! That's the spot. Your fingers are still nimble enough. I shan't need much revving up. I went up to tell Catherine and her man to come down to dinner. There was no reply when I knocked so I peeped in. They were both naked, squashed up on her bed. He was asleep on his back with his best bits on display, plastered with their aftermath. I think Catherine must have finished on top of him. He strips very nicely. A very attractive body. Catherine was drowsing I think. I haven't seen her naked for a while - not with time to look at her properly. She really is very beautiful. It was a real turn on seeing those two after they'd been making love. She woke up looking like the proverbial cat with the cream, shushed me so as not to wake David and then made a circling gesture round her wedding ring finger that seemed to mean they were engaged. She looked very pleased with her man. Oh, Andrew, I'm ready for you now."

Elizabeth usually took a lot of stimulation to reach the point where she could come by the unaided efforts of my penis. My fingers had long ago learned their way round her most sensitive bits. Sometimes though - when we had been apart for a while or when something turned her on - she would climax two or three times with me inside her. Manipulating her daughter's love life today had excited her to this peak - and here was I grumping about her delicious excitement.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.