Never Too Old to Be in Love - I
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2003 by Alison Whitehead

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Despite the difference in their ages a widower finds love with his young neighbour, Elizabeth. After his death, she in turn finds happiness with a young man, Robert, who she meets when she knocks him off his motor-bike. When she knows she is dying she grooms a replacement. But Sarah is young and there are many problems in the restrictive English university of the 1970's where he is her tutor. Will Robert and Sarah find happiness? The matter is in doubt right up to the end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First  

The same afternoon - Sunday July 15

"Hello, Is that Mrs Lawley?" The voice on the phone was deep and pleasant, rather hesitant. Nervous? Elizabeth put a finger in her other ear, to try to reduce the background noise. She waved her arm and there were shushing noises as well.

"Elizabeth Lawley here, yes. Is that David Jeffes?"

"Yes, how did you know?" I thought-read of course, how else, Elizabeth thought with satisfaction. "I was expecting you to call." There was a silence at the other end for a while.

"Is Catherine... can I... will she... see me?"

Problem now. Everyone had shut up and was listening with interest.

Try the thought transference bit again. How sharp was this cookie? Switch into professional mode.

"No that's too early. The earliest I could make an appointment would be..." She looked at her watch, calculating. Catherine had gone to bed soon after lunch and was asleep. Three hours? No make it four. "... Six o'clock. Can you come to my consulting room? It's at the house"

Sharp as a razor! There was a rumbling laugh from the other end. She couldn't imagine that voice having hysterical giggles after falling out of bed.

"I gather things are a bit public at that end. Bless you. I know where you live I'll be there on the dot."

"Come straight to the consulting room, not the house. It's at the side. There's a plate. Dr Carter, my maiden name." God she thought, maiden. Now that was a while ago. Better come dressed as a woman, she telepathed. If anyone sees you they're going to wonder why you need a gynaecologist.

"Thank you. Bye" and the 'phone went dead.

General conversation had resumed, the family imagining it was just a routine business phone call. Only a raised bushy eyebrow from Andrew telegraphed 'you don't work on Sunday's. What's up?' She shook her head and he went back to marshalling the tribes. Benjamin was clinging to her leg trying to tell her a complicated story about swans and cows. Better teach him telepathy. Work would be a rest cure after this.

There was a knock at the door and Susan Riches bobbed in. Elizabeth could never decide whether she was a prematurely aged young woman or a well-preserved middle-aged one. She helped out when things were at crisis point, now that Elizabeth's mother Mary was feeling her age. Andrew had summoned her, thank God and Susan waded into the tribe to start arranging fodder. Elizabeth picked up Benjamin - he'd soon be too heavy for that - and carried him out into the garden. She sat on the swing seat, listening to the saga of the swans. A shadow blocked out the sun and Andrew was looking down at them.

"You're my hostages to fortune, as well, you know." He said. This telepathy business was getting past a joke. "Where's Catherine?"

"Sit!" she said, "It's a long story and Benjamin has priority. Tell you later. She's gone to bed."

Andrew blinked and looked up the sky, vaguely expecting to see the moon.

"Funny time to feel poorly." He said. It was a joke that they all menstruated like clockwork with the moon. He sometimes complained that he was faced with three women all feeling grumpy at the same time. As Elizabeth pointed out, at least it got it all over in one blow.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.