The Move - Cover

The Move

Copyright© 2003 by Maureen Louise Reardon

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Two lesbians trying to move in together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Humor   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The Weekend had arrived, yet again, I asked myself do I ever have a weekend, always working, deadlines, pressure. Had to get BCJC out. Owners Breathing down my neck. Then there was Sean, David and Michael. I had bought a boat, been on it all of two times this season. Amy wanted a boat, I bought a boat. Amy always got what she wanted she asked for so little. Never demanding, she was always refreshing, to say the least.

Amy owned my soul and I liked it that way. Amy was also aware of this and never took me for granted. For I only loved her, for this I was grateful, on a daily basis. Amy put up with all my working and lost time not spent with her. For when I was with her it was quality time. This weekend had a spin, she asked I need. So we went out on boat another couple was with us. They were not aware of our special relationship.

Do to work I kept myself in closet, safer. We went to what she called beer can island for a picnic. The other couple started the grill. Which was good, for my mind was still in BCJC land? Amy always knew what was in my head, Frightening, but pleasing. Required less talking and It made me feel comfortable. Amy said, stop redesigning in your mind. I was having a problem for there was not enough space in the First floor ceiling space to fit, The fire Sprinkler piping required for the building. I was hot and not sweating. Amy said to me Lets go into the water and cool yourself down. Always doing as she asked I complied. I don't know how to swim, Amy assure me it would be OK.

We proceeded into the water.Mirky muddy I was surprised. I glanced at her, Amy said I know. With that I took my hand and reached down, and started throwing the mud, from the bottom of the water at her. Amy responded in doing same, it was an out and out mud fight. I felt loose and playful. Amy looked so sexy, covered in the mud. I gently started to wash the mud off her face. We had been laughing so hard. I wanted her right there. I proceed with a kiss that seemed not to end. The feel of her skin on my body her tongue in my mouth. Cannot be defined. I lost all thoughts of our surroundings, For her and I were the only ones that existed. From here their was no stopping me. As I totally consumed her right there. Her moans of passion want desire, I loved when we felt as one. We went back to shore. To are amazement, we had a crowd of on lookers.Amy was high on the thought. I had a Pepsi a burger, and headed back to work. She told me sometime later, it was the BEST memory she ever had of us. That statement forever stays with me. For I was Blessed.

Amy meet me back at the house. She told me of all the goings on, after I left. I was tired she knew this.

We were so happy not to have "The Boys" around we needed a change of pace. I prayed for David and his situation.

Being with Amy was all that I needed. She called Three Guys Pizza and we relaxed for the rest of the evening. As we both were tired from the sun.

We were both so tired we both woke the next morning cuddled on the couch.

Of Course the phone was ringing. Someone was knocking at the door. Amy got the phone I got the door.

Not thinking I didn't have a shirt on. It was Jehovah witness's. They were shocked. I told Amy I don't think they will be back on a Sunday morning. Amy said it's David on the phone. I said what's the matter. Amy said "Melissa is on her way here. David told her what you said to Sean."

I said dear God.

Amy suggested go to lester's dinner. I said She knows we go there and what's to run from. I said the truth. She is a vampire and thinks David would marry her, because she is pregnant. I laughed. As did Amy. For that was Not the way to David's heart.

David Had more respect for women, who would not sleep with him. David had many women friends. David treated us all as ladies.

Melissa was a trap. A lay that's it. No respect for her at all. Even Sean was doing her and he knew it and didn't care. As long as David was sexually satisfied. He didn't care for close intermit relationships at this time of he's life.

David just wanted to be clean and sober. The was his first goal. Then to have a successful business.

The next knock on the door was Melissa.

Amy asked "should we answer"

I said no love let us take are time.

Melissa was pissed, she kept knocking.

I said to Amy, OK Now we will answer. But Lets answer the door nekkid.

Amy said.wow you are in a playful mood. I said yes Dear.

so we proceed to take off the little we had on.

We answered the door.

I said may we help you.

Amy laughed so hard she cried.

Melissa run away.

We then had breakfast and talked about Mays next doctors appointment.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.