The Move - Cover

The Move

Copyright© 2003 by Maureen Louise Reardon

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two lesbians trying to move in together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Humor   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

At first, it seemed overwhelming.

Both of us spoke the unspoken. We stood on a positive footing.

The cancer was in her bones. They said the cancer could be killed with, radiation. Vertebrae C4 and C3, would have to be fused in her neck.

All was going so smoothly in our lives. We had a happiness, that most couple never find.

The trick to our relationship was simple.

We never tried to change each other.

We stood out of each other's way.

I loved her. Nothing else mattered. She was my world. Amy and I had perfect love and trust. She never betrayed me, nor lied.

My father said to me, "Never be worried of what others think of you, if they were not willing to die for you."

Very wise man, my father.

I loved my father. I was willing to die for him and Amy, and they knew of this.

So, life took a turn for us. A wee bit.

My humour helped. I'd be joking all the time. Making light of it all.

Meanwhile, I was scared, but let no one know. That's the way I choose to handle the situation. I managed to live each day, as if nothing was going on. The mere thought of the loss of the woman I loved, was something I prayed about, on a daily basis.

'Ok, ' you may be asking yourself, 'How can a lesbian believe in GOD?'

Easy. God does not make shit!

I was born this way. On top of this, much to many people's surprise, I am a 'Born Again' woman. Funny, hmm? Nope. I firmly rely on God. If you want God to laugh at you, make a plan. Then talk to me.

I left the great "I", a long time ago. God's in charge. I am just a messenger.

So life went on as usual.

When David (and the others in our lives) heard the news, most were very supportive. Some ran away, as if they would catch her cancer. I was very disappointed in those 'so called' friends.

It hurt Amy.

I saw this, and I was disgusted.

All I wanted, for Amy was to be happy.

I saw her pain, and did not want a refrain. David was always there. The 'Irish Man' had a lot of character. He kept Amy laughing, as if nothing heavy was going on.

I will always love David. His compassion had no boundaries.

Amy had to go to chemo. She'd be losing her hair.

One night, David just shaved it all off. He told Amy she was still a most beautiful women.

Adding to it, David said, "Jeeze, Woman, if you were 'straight', I be on you like 'white on rice'!"

Amy laughed. I loved it, when she would laugh.

The chemo worked, the fusion was next.

David, Sean, and I, were in the waiting room. The doctor told us that after a week or so, the pain would subside. We all just looked at each other. The unspoken, again.

The rainy season had begun.

David had his own roofing company.

David and Sean knew I needed to work. They both took shifts with Amy. In a short time, Amy was back on her feet (so to speak), as if nothing had happened.

As far as I was concerned, God had given her back to me. I was very grateful.

That 'Lay Aside' prayer works wonders.

If you are wondering what that may be, it's simple. It goes like this: "Dear God, please lay aside all that I think I know, so I may experience new experiences, and do your will."

I continued to write poems and stories. Amy loved my writing. Although a hobby, Amy felt that I was a natural. She said I should pursue my writing, not my Engineering career.

It was at this time, when Amy read a short story of mine. Amy felt I would be famous for it.

I called it, at that time, "Betrayed".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.