The Move - Cover

The Move

Copyright© 2003 by Maureen Louise Reardon

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two lesbians trying to move in together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Humor   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

A new day.

Although much took place within a short time, Amy was healing.

Monday was soon approaching.

In the work place, my private haven, I loved my job. The climax of seeing something built from the ground up, was my high. That was my rush.

Amy was still in the "I don't know what I want to be, when I grow up", stage.

Amy did not need to work. I felt it would be best if she went to college.

Amy was very intelligent, although thoughts of college were not ever nurtured by her family.

We made a deal. She had full reign.

Amy needed to find out for herself, what/who she wanted to be. For she had no idea. I supported her, in all her endeavors.

Thoughts of her family never ended, but she chose not to discuss it.

The pain of their abuse and abandonment, plagued her.

On holidays it, consumed her.

Each holiday, Amy would call her family. Every holiday, it was the same: they hung up on her.

I tried to lighten this load every holiday, but to no avail. Amy would act as if I had helped her. She would act as if she had no tears to cry.

But I heard and felt her pain. It was overwhelming.

I discussed this with my father. My father and I had a deep love, as well as great respect and friendship. Most children do not have this.

I spoke of Amy's dilemma.

My father was speechless.

He could not understand how a parent could do such a thing, to their own child. This was the only time, in my lifetime and his, that my father did not have the solution.

Amy's dreaded the holidays.

Yet again, I was powerless. Amy enrolled in school, and I was extremely pleased.

Amy was very happy. She finally had someone who believed in her.

I am proud to say, that I was that 'someone'.

My love for Amy just grew. She was the best part of me.

Days turned into years, like winter passing without a word. Our love prevailed.

It was the fourth year of our being as one.

A little doctors visit.

The little visit, became more then little. Amy was diagnosed with cancer. The cancer was between bones, between the 3rd and 4th vertebrae of her neck! Amy and I returned with the news of her cancer.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.