The Move
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2003 by Maureen Louise Reardon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two lesbians trying to move in together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Humor   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Morning was breaking through the windows. The light of this new day cast its shadows. I did not get but a wink of sleep.

I watched Amy, as the rays of the new day's light traced her contours. She was in a deep sleep, which made me happy.

I heard the front door. I rose from the bed, knowing it was David, coming back from the pharmacy.

David apporched me with open arms. He held me. I felt the strength of his warm embrace. My body welcomed his gift of comfort.

"Here, Woman," he said. "I have everything. The pharmacy had me waiting. Was there a full moon last night? The pharmacy was packed, at 3am!"

I replied, "I not be knowing."

Wanting to put some coffee on to brew, we walked towards the kichen.

I said, "Hold your voice down, people are sleeping."

David glanced into the family room.

"Good God, Woman. You have two passed out, here."

I replied, "I don't think Michael or Sean wanted to leave. You know how protective they can be."

David replied, "Aye."

We drank our coffee, and talked. Not of the night before, but of one of his fears. David's fear was doing his '4th step'. We talked about AA (Alchoholics Anonymous).

Sean and Michael started to stir. I put some more coffee on, and some bacon and eggs, for their breakfast. We had all had one hell of a night.

Michael and Sean were not of AA. They were 'social drinkers'. When they would hear David and I speak of AA, they would say we spoke a different language that they didnt seem to grasp.

This is true of most who have not experienced 'twelve step' programs.

I started to reflect back. I had meet Amy at an Alonon* meeting. I was not of AA, but was of Alanon. My mother, being an alcholic, had brought me to the rooms of Alanon. I went for myself, to try to understand.

I remembered the day I met Amy. I was leading the meeting. She was diagreeable. I liked that. A women with 'confrontability'. Her beauty had no words. Her heart and soul captured me. No one had ever had this effect on me. I loved how I felt.

Like a piecing thunder I heard: "Woman, where are you?"

David saw I was someplace in my thoughts.

I replied, 'I am right here."

"Bullshit."

I laughed, we both did.

I made breakfast for all of them. Michael and Sean left. David took to the sofa, and telly. He slowly fell asleep. It's called 'The Discovery Channel'. It will do it every time.

I went back to the bedroom. Amy was still sleeping. I lay down next to her. As if in a dream, I fell asleep.

I woke the moment Amy stirred, only to hear her cry of pain. I asked Amy to eat, for the medication. The directions stated it should be taken on a full stomach.

She repied, "No. I am not hungry. Have you slept at all?"

I replied, "A bit, Love. How about some tea and toast?"

She agreed to that.

She ate, and took her medications. She went back to sleep in my arms, and I followed suit.

We both awoke at midnight. She had been in the midst of a book, and choose to read. We both did not need, nor did we, speak of the events of the night prior.

I got up, and checked the house for bodies. Many people had a key to my home. Nothing was ever stolen. David was still knocked out on the sofa. Sean was in the kitchen, cooking.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.