The Move - Cover

The Move

Copyright© 2003 by Maureen Louise Reardon

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two lesbians trying to move in together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Humor   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Upon our arrival, you could hear the men that I left in my house, seemly hours ago. The sounds of Christy Moore (an Irish folk singer) could be heard in the driveway. I gently helped Amy out of the car. Thoughts were racing through my mind. So many things, at once.

I knew David would help, not to mention the others. They had always looked at me as: a "Good Irish Woman". This was despite me being a lesbian.

They would come to me with their women problems. I would laugh, for women always seemed to confuse me.

Amy was in great pain. Her eyes spoke to me.

We then entered the house. A dead silence fell, and David lowered the music.

Sean looked at Amy, with tears yet to cry. For this was not the beautiful women they had known.

They saw her battered face, and felt her pain.

At this point, you would have thought you had just entered a church.

The silence was overwhelming.

David pulled me to the side.

He said, "Mo, what next?"

"David," I said, "I need to get these prescriptions filled. I believe there is an all night Eckerd's near the 17th street causeway. Can you go for me? For I don't want to be leaving Amy. In addition, I will need gauze, and other items. I'll make a list."

David replied, "Not a problem."

David was upset. His nose always flared when he was angry.

"Hey, Woman? Do you want me to tell the guys to leave?"

I replied, "No, Love. They will be knowing, on there own."

Amy was exhausted. I excused ourselves from our guests.

Amy and I proceeded to the bedroom.

She raised her hand to touch my face, as a tear streamed from my eye.

Amy said, "No, do not be going there, for our journey has just begun."

She held me, comforting me, letting me know she would be all right.

We laid there, for time to pass.

Due to her head injuries, she was not to go to sleep, straight away.

We didn't speak much, but spoke in volumes, in recollections.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.