First Korean Pussy - Cover

First Korean Pussy

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Phil resolved he'd never fuck anyone but his steady girlfriend. But, after several months overseas, a sexy young Korean girl named Susie made him reconsider what he'd determined to do. Or not do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

Chapter 1

Phil had been in Korea for nearly four months and he'd been totally sexless that entire time. He had a steady girlfriend back home in the States and he'd determined to remain faithful to her for the year he was away. At first it was no problem. He could just satisfy himself with sexual fantasies of his girlfriend Jane and his hand on those cold wintry nights in his room. But as the months began to pass and he steadily found himself growing hornier and hornier, Phil could also feel the edge of a very insatiable sexual hunger starting to develop in his groin as well.

One Friday evening, Phil agreed to go with a bunch of his male friends to one of the local bars for an evening of drinking and ogling the local Korean babes. Phil had remained on the base where he was serving up until then except for touring the local Korean city and seeing some of the local countryside on a few weekends. When Phil walked into the Pussy Cat Club that night, he intended to just have some drinks, maybe flirt with some of the American military women and the local Korean girls that were in the club and then head on back to his room and sack out sometime before midnight.

Then Phil began to notice how most of the other guys were steadily starting to pair off with some of the Korean babes that were plentiful there in the bar. Most of them were very cute and very sexy looking in the way they were dressed. Some of them he didn't personally find that physically attractive but he also knew that some of his buddies came there regularly and they weren't picky about what woman they stuck their cock inside whenever they were horny and needed a good hot fuck. Some of the young Korean women he'd seen his buddies with weren't that attractive at all but he'd also heard them make comments that some of those women could fuck their cocks right off. He'd always laugh and wonder how horny and hard up he'd have to be in order to resort to such means to get his rocks off.

Before he knew what was happening, a bevy of the more attractive girls there in the club came to the table where Phil was sitting and then he found one plopped down on his lap before he'd even realized it was happening. The feel of her sexy round asscheeks suddenly on top of his lap made Phil's cock instantly start to grow hard, and he didn't quite know how to respond to a young woman in her late teens who'd just sit on his lap without invitation or even asking him. His cock fought against the restraint

of his briefs and Phil noticed that this babe was wearing some very sexy smelling perfume that was also quite arousing and sexy smelling.

As the young Korean woman sat on Phil's lap, he found himself getting very turned on and feeling very hot as he enjoyed the pressure of her ass against his thighs and he could tell that the head of his quickly hardening cock was pressing against her ass too. Suddenly Phil began to wonder what this Korean girl looked like without the clothes on that she was wearing. He noticed that her breasts were about medium sized and the short dress she was wearing cupped and held her breasts in such a way that it created a nice sexy valley of cleavage between her rounded breasts. Her face was very pretty and Phil loved the way she had her dark black hair cut shoulder length and just barely touching her back. Growing more comfortable as time passed with the woman sitting there on top of his legs, Phil looked around and could see that the other guys he'd come with were all paired off with a young Korean woman or one of the American women that had come to the bar with them. Some of the guys were getting pretty bold and he could even see some of them kissing the woman they were with, caressing their breasts through their clothes and he thought a couple of his buddies already had their hands up between the legs of the women sitting on their laps.

Phil's cock was totally hard now not only from the sexy feel of his girl's backside on his lap, but also from the arousal he got seeing the other guys in various states of flirting and even sexual foreplay.

"What's your name?" he asked the young girl sitting with him.

"Susie Kim," she said as she noticeably squirmed on Phil's lap and leaned over to kiss him on the left cheek. "What's your name?" she asked.

Before Phil could answer, Susie reached down and grabbed Phil's hand, taking it in hers and placed his palm over the roundedness of her right breast underneath the bodice of her dress. That really did it for Phil. He hadn't felt a woman's body and certainly not her breasts since he'd left the States and had touched his girlfriend that last time. He loved a woman's body and her breasts, big or small, were one of the sexiest parts as far as he was concerned. Phil took the overt invitation to play with Susie's breasts as an opportunity to not only enjoying touching her sexy body but also to investigate what other possibilities might lie ahead with her in the coming hours.

Phil kept his hand firmly closed over Susie's breast and then he took two fingers and flicked them over where he knew he'd find her nipple. The little nub of her nipple started growing hard and perky under his touch and he heard an audible sigh of lusty sexual pleasure as Susie felt this sexy young American titillating her breast.

In no time at all, Phil found Susie's warm moist lips closed over his in a very sexy kiss that even made his cock harder than it already had been. He could tell that Susie was no noivce at being in a man's arms and he was suddenly enjoying having this sexy young Korean woman on his lap so much that he didn't want this experience to end anytime soon. Not only did he not want it to end, but Phil also found himself realizing that most of the guys around him were planning on taking the young woman they were with and either fucking them or spending the entire night with them in a room somewhere. Phil had never thought there would be any temptation for him to fuck another woman besides his girlfriend but now that he was not only feeling a sexy woman's body close to his but was kissing her lips and caressing her breasts, he found himself feeling so horny that he was starting to wonder and fantasize about what it might be like to bury his cock in Susie's pussy and feel what it was like to fuck this young attractive Korean woman that night.

Phil and Susie sat there talking and playing with each other in a sexy but not overly intimate way as they gradually noticed one couple after another disappearing out of the bar and heading off to who knew where.

"Where's everybody going, Susie, when they head out of here?" Phil asked as he let his hand move up and down her bare arm and then onto her lower stomach just above where he could feel the waistband of her panty underneath her dress.

"They're going to rooms they have either in the back of the bar or in the nearby hotel," Susie answered.

"Why, would you like to go somewhere with me too?" Susie asked in a way that made it sound like she was surprised Phill had asked his earlier question.

Phil thought for a moment whether he really wanted to do something more intimate with this sexy Korean girl or not. Did he really want to go off with her and maybe fuck her?? He actually struggled with the realization that he was very horny, that having Susie plop down on his lap had done nothing to reduce that sexual need and that he really wondered what it would be like to fuck a sexy teenaged or early 20's Korean woman like Susie. He'd never fucked anyone but American Caucasian women and he'd always wondered what a Korean or other Asian woman would be like in the sack.

Without any further hesitation, Phil said, "Yes, Susie, I'd like to go somewhere with you right now." Susie looked into Phil's eyes as though she wanted to be sure he was really serious and that he really meant what he'd just said. Then, she said to him, "Phil, don't you have girlfriend or wife back home in the States? You mean, you go with me to my bedroom and you let me suck you cock and you stick your big hard dick in my pussy and fuck me?"

Phil didn't say a word but he felt a flush of sexy hotness wash over him as he just nodded his head to tell Susie that was exactly what he wanted to do with her. He wanted to be naked with her, he wanted her to take his cock in her mouth and he wanted to fuck her all night long.

Susie stood up from where she'd been sitting on Phil's lap and he tried adjusting his pants to hide the hugely hard and obvious lump formed by his aroused cock inside his pants. Susie took his hand and as Phil looked around to see which of his buddies was still in the bar, she walked ahead of him to lead him out the front door and down a short way to the entrance of another building where she led him inside.

In there, Susie knew exactly where she was going, and she came to a doorway far back along a corridor where she used her key to unlock the door and then led him inside a dimly lit bedroom that was big enough but still cozy for two people to use and occupy. The room had an adjoining bathroom and it had a very pretty bed in the center of the room that looked totally inviting.

Once Susie ensured that Phil was comfortable there in the room with her, she showed him where the bathroom was in case he needed to use it and then she patted the bed beside where she was sitting and invited him to join her there. Susie was wearing a short blue dress that rode well up on her thighs when she'd been sitting on Phil''s lap earlier and again when she sat there on the side of her bed. She opened her arms for Phil to take her close and kiss her for a few minutes and then Susie stepped off the bed and stood in front of Phil while she reached up behind her back, unzipping her dress and then sliding it down and off of her body. Phil's breath caught as he saw what Susie was wearing underneath that sexy short dress. She had on only a black lacy demi-cup bra that certainly held her medium sized rounded breasts in a way that made them look so hot and so sexy. And the only other item of underclothing she had on was a matching black lace thong that looked totally hot on Susie's trim body. Before Susie took off her bra and thong, she leaned over into Phil's groin, covering his hard cock in her hand and squeezing it firmly. Then, she motioned for him to lie back and let her get his pants undone. Phil willingly lay back on the bed while he enjoyed finally seeing this cute Korean babe in only her underwear. She was very sexy and he loved how hot the black matching bra and panty set made her look.

Susie quickly had Phil's pants unzipped and then she pulled just them down off his legs and laid them on the floor nearby. Then she turned back to Phil's groin, loving the view of the large engorged cock that was bulging out against the material of his briefs and Susie bent over, taking the head of Phil's swollen cock in her mouth through the material of his briefs. He could feel her firm lips closing over the meat of his hard dick while Susie's small hand cupped and kneaded the fullness of his cum-filled nuts underneath the long hard shaft of his cock. Phil found himself moaning from the hotness and increasing wetness of Susie's lips on his dick and then she reached down, lifting the waistband of his briefs to expose the erect mass of his hard cock and she peeled the material away, exposing his horny fully hard cock to her gaze, her lips and her hands. Without missing a beat, Susie wrapped her hand around the shaft of Phil's cock lifting the hard cockshaft and head to her lips and then she wrapped her wet lips and mouth around the sexy American's cock and began letting her tongue wash over the head while she began to wank his cockshaft up and down firmly. Phil couldn't believe how hot and sexy it felt to have Susie take his dick in her mouth. This was obviously a woman who knew what made a man's body feel good and she was having wonderful success with him. Phil almost began bucking his dick in his sexy Korean lover's tightly sucking mouth and he knew this was going to be one very hot sexual experience.

Susie stroked and sucked on Phil's horny engorged cock for a few minutes while she continued to carress and knead his balls and then she stood up, letting his mouth-wettened cock bob there in the breeze while she reached up between her sexy tits and unfastened her demi-bra, pullling the cups away from her tits when it came undone and then she reached down, hooking her fingers in the waistband of her thong and pulled it smoothly down and off of her body. Susie was standing there in front of Phil, totally naked, totally aroused and he loved noticing that her pussy was shaved completely smooth and there was pussy juice lying on the lips of her naked shaved pussy.

Phil sat up on Susie's bed and pulled his shirt off over his head, throwing it to the floor along with his pants and then he turned to his naked Korean lover, reaching up to cup her bare right breast and flicked his fingers over the perky nub of her dark erect nipple. Susie reached up, closing her hand over Phil's hand on her breast to let him know she loved the touch on his body on hers. Then, without a moment's hesitation, Susie climbed up on the bed with Phil, and she threw her left leg over his body, straddling him and she quickly positioned herself where she could take the head of his hard engorged cock and lead his swollen cockhead straight into the wet swollen lips of her horny pussy. When Susie had pulled her thong off a few moments earlier, she'd loved noticing that the crotch of the thong was totally soaked with her pussy juices and she'd already known that Phil really had made her hot from their foreplay and their sexy hot teasing in the middle of the club earlier.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.