Preview

Away Day

by Charly

Copyright© 2003 by Charly

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Reluctant, Heterosexual, True Story, Cheating, Cuckold, Safe Sex, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Voyeurism, Size,

Erotica Sex Story: "Bad Boy" ex-boyfriend comes to town and convinces her to meet him in a motel. She protests that she can't betray her husband but shows up in her prettiest bra, panties and stockings. They re-live the sex they had in the old days in the back of his car. She knows what it is like for a married woman to feel well fucked once again.

An open letter to a cuckolded husband:

Dear Chad,

If you are reading this you must have found out so there is no reason you should not read about what we have been doing behind your back. At least you'll know the truth.

You know Chad, I should never have married that crazy bitch Laura. Jackie is a far better fuck, for one thing. Still, when Laura got pregnant and she wouldn't get rid of it, what could I do? That's the way we did things back then.

Women are funny things aren't they. You treat them like goddesses and they treat you like shit. You treat them like shit and they treat you like a god. If there is a god, he sure has a funny sense of humor. That's what has kept running through my mind these past few years.

Well, I guess I'd better get to the point. You know when Jackie and I met up again a while back? Well, I thought you might like to know what happened.

With the Internet available, Jackie and I have written the story, as a mutual effort.

I'm sending the address of Storiesonline, where I began publishing our chapters over the years. The first one is the one Jackie wrote as a letter to me, and I converted it into a chapter. It really is a very erotic story as I read it over and over, but it can't compare with how hot the real thing has been.

So here goes, you lucky bastard. I mean lucky because I now know exactly how right I was in wanting her when we were teens.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.