Strawberries For Breakfast
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2003 by Charly

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jody was wearing very sheer pantyhose. But over the pantyhose, a white garter belt and long dark brown stockings contrasted sharply against her skin. Her panties had loose, flared legs and were a wisp of see-though nylon with a lace pattern suggestively enhancing her curves. She turned slowly before us and walked into the dining room to add brandy glasses to her tray.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   BDSM   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"We're in booth 7900, over this way, Jack. Did you get checked in this early?"

"No, I just dropped my bag at the Rafael and came on over. How was the show yesterday."

"Busy. Our location could have been better, but we didn't apply early enough. Maybe next year."

People were still getting their booths opened up as they walked down the carpeted aisle.

"I still think Chicago is the best place for the show. McCormick is still a hell of a hall, isn't it? Hey, the booth looks pretty good. Looks like you spent some money on the displays."

"Yeah. Looks good."

The trade show is a busy place, so they didn't get much time to talk. Jack noticed that between clients, George stared off into space. He was of two minds about it, in a way he wanted some time alone to talk to George, but on the other hand, it might be uncomfortable. Jack could tell that George was troubled.

The day wore on and finally they jumped into a cab for the ride downtown. Neither spoke, being all talked out from customer conversations all day long.

"What do you say, want to walk over to Biggs for dinner?"

"Sure. Sounds good. I'll be down in, what, half an hour?"

"Okay." The brass elevator door shut behind him and Jack got in line to check in and get his bag.

Brushing his teeth, Jack looked wearily into the mirror and noticed the message light blinking on the phone behind him. Dutifully, he returned Jody's call and waited while it rang 4 times and then she answered.

"It's me. You called?"

"Just wondering if you have found out how George is feeling about things."

"Oh, I thought you'd be calling about the school thing." He said, slightly irritable.

"Oh,... well, I went over there and things are going to be all right. I thought we could talk about it when you got home. That's all."

"Okay," he sighed. No, actually, we haven't had a moment alone. Going out to dinner now. Maybe he'll talk about it."

"Well, have a good trip. I'm off to dinner with Melissa and Monica. See you Friday," she said.

Jack listened to the click of the phone as she hung up. He shrugged into a jacket and sauntered moodily down the hall of the little old fashioned hotel hallway. Jack traced the floral pattern with his toe as he waited for the clunking elevator to reach him.

On the way down, a couple got on and stood in front of him. His eyes ran along the prominent panty line of the young woman. He still found the current styles sexy. He eyed the way the straps of her dress were too narrow to hide the coral straps of her bra. The couple whispered quietly and waited patiently for the doors to slide open on the lobby. George, as usual, was waiting patiently facing the elevator as he stepped out. He raised his eyebrows by way of greeting. They had traveled together so often that the pattern was humorously predictable. Jack smiled to himself as George turned and walked side by side with him into the fading sunshine.

A nice half-dozen block walk along city streets was also part of their habitual pattern. They talked sports, and idle thoughts as they walked along dodging other pedestrians of the familiar polyglot of business, restaurants and nightspots along the way.

"Some of these places have had twenty names since I first came to Chicago, you know?" George nodded toward something currently called the KitKat Club.

Biggs is an institution in Chicago. A luxurious restaurant in an old Victorian mansion on North Dearborn Street, it is a quietly elegant place for a meal. Starched white tablecloths and red wallpaper meld with the brass light fixtures and crystal chandeliers.

They were sipping brandy from oversize snifters before the subject came up.

Staring into the bowl in front of him George began. "I suppose a lot of people think I'm a 'wuus' for still being with her, eh?"

"What do you mean? I don't. Shit happens! Nobody else can know what,..." he stopped in mid-sentence.

"I still don't know what I'm going to do. Not really."

"Yeah." Jack mumbled.

"What do you think? Easier to 'live the lie' or,... you know... kick things over,... ? I'm not too good at talking about these things. Obviously," he laughed hollowly and they exchanged the comfortable look of old friends. "Except, of course, with Jody. Jody somehow always gets me talking easily; even about personal things." He smiled and looked out over the beautiful Dickensian room.

They continued talking about the situation sporadically as they sauntered back along the busy nightlife streets and stopped into the tiny piano bar off the lobby of the hotel. They sipped a final nightcap while the piano played old Cole Porter standards.

"I don't think it's going to work, Jack," he said quietly.

"Sorry." Jack muttered.

They didn't stay long, before pushing the button on the old elevator and floating up to their rooms.

"Seven o'clock for breakfast?'

"Right. G'night."

He didn't feel like talking about it, but then, with a sigh, he called and told Jody that "Maybe you should call George. Maybe he can talk to you. No, he'll still be up, he's a night owl."

Half an hour later he rang the phone at home. Busy.

An hour later, he rang the phone at home. Busy.

An hour and a half later, he rang the phone at home. Busy.

He slipped under the covers and turned off the light still watching a rerun of Casablanca. The sign on of the station woke him in the morning.

As they left the restaurant after breakfast, the desk clerk called him. There was a message and he ripped it open as they got in the cab and lurched down the street.

Hi,

I tracked you down! Don't forget that our last night of being servants for the Callahan's is this Friday. They have a big party planned. Hope you'll be back in time? I need my partner! Signed, Monica

Jack only had half an hour to get changed into his waiter's tux for the party.

Jody stood holding his cuff links while he stood on one leg to tie his shoe. He snapped the red suspenders over the ruffled shirt and they headed for the door.

Arriving a few minutes late, he joined Monica, looking saucy in her French Maid costume and took a tray of drinks among the guests.

Callahan spotted them and made a big thing of introducing his 'maid and butler'. They cheered and clasped hands high in the air in salute while each held a tray of drinks in the other hand. A cheer from the dinner group was all in good spirits. After all Dwayne Callahan had contributed $10,000 to the hospital fund to get the honor of the pair of them for two nights of servitude.

Dinner was called at 8 o'clock and about twenty well-lubricated guests sat at table while Monica and Jack served dinner. The food was sumptuous and the wine flowed like water. Two whites and two reds were offered and there was plenty of each. The noise level of the conversation kept rising.

George sat between Melissa and Jody. Jack noticed several conversations between Monica and Melissa and noticed that as she talked into Monica's ear, Melissa's hand traced along Monica long nylon covered leg. They giggled and Monica moved on to pour coffee for George. George and Jody were in deep conversation and Monica nudged George to offer coffee. Jack was following with the brandy bottle and had trouble keeping his mind on his business. Monica's round bottom and long legs highlighted by a black seam from buttock to toe made his mouth water. He couldn't keep from thinking about the warm secret nook that line could be followed to.

George gave him the eye, catching him staring at Monica. "Like that, do you, sailor?" he grinned as he held out his brandy glass. "Make it a double, pal!"

"You've loosened up nicely, I see!" Jack nudged him as he passed. "Mind your own business - a good waiter has to keep his eye of all the ass-ets!" He had to nearly shout into George's ear to be heard above the babble of their voices.

Now that most of the serving duties were under control and the guests leaning back in their chairs, Monica slipped her arm around and leaned close. "Can I have a few minutes off, boss? I promised to show the 'dungeon' to Monica! How much did you tell her about it?"

He thought a minute. "I can't recall. Probably everything, though." He laughed and dodged the swing she aimed at him.

"Aarghhh! Big mouth!" she said. 'Want to come along?"

"No, I'll mind the store, you girls toddle along. Don't damage anything!" he laughed.

"More brandy! We want brandy!"

"They're calling!" she said, laughing over her shoulder and switching her hips towards the hidden door. Jack passed Melissa with a grin as she hurried to catch up with Monica.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.