Strawberries For Breakfast
Chapter 8: Surprise Party

Copyright© 2003 by Charly

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Surprise Party - Jody was wearing very sheer pantyhose. But over the pantyhose, a white garter belt and long dark brown stockings contrasted sharply against her skin. Her panties had loose, flared legs and were a wisp of see-though nylon with a lace pattern suggestively enhancing her curves. She turned slowly before us and walked into the dining room to add brandy glasses to her tray.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   BDSM   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"Hi, I'm back. How've you been?"

"George, we're great. How was China?" I looked across the room at Jody and watched the little smile grow in excitement. She stood up, made a half step toward me, then just stood expectantly beside the table. I watched her fiddle with the button of her neat red blouse and wondered if it was mild sexual body language or just a nervous habit.

"Exhausting. Just exhausting. I'm in dire need of someone who speaks my language and also someone who looks beautiful and American. Any chance of buying dinner for the two of you?"

"George wants dinner,... what do you say?" Her smile broadened into a happy grin.

"I think you got a 'yes' there, buddy, here's my social secretary." Jody reached for the phone, swept her hair away from her ear, and cuddled it against her ear.

"George! You're back. We've missed you,... I've missed you!" She leered at me and winked. "Sure, love to! I want to hear all about it. What's it been, three weeks? Or four? Great, Costello's will be fine, haven't been there in a while. That will be terrific, see you at 6:30, then. I'm so excited, George, I miss by big old honey bear when you are gone," she laughed.

The rest of the day, I noticed that Jody was distinctly happier, her smile coming easily. From the corner of my eye, I noticed her staring out the window and then watched the smile come. Her gaze turned downward, as if some secret thought had come to mind and she didn't want to share it. I know it is a silly thing to say, but I could not keep my mind from wondering if her thoughts were already making her moist in that secret place between her legs. I pondered the meaning of my preoccupation with the thought that Jody might be thinking sexual thoughts about my best friend. I was still unsure exactly what our behavior means these past months, but I cannot deny the secret pleasures it has brought. Even the thought of our pleasures could make me excited and yet, slightly uneasy about where it would all lead. I hope where it leads is not someplace I don't want to end up.

"I say,... I'm off for my shower." She said a second time.

My reverie had kept me from registering the first comment. "Oh, yeah, 'bout that time, I guess."

When I came out of my shower I found Jody sitting in front of her mirror, putting on lipstick. Her breasts looked like lovely melons pressed upward by her bra into a cleavage that was inviting and open. Her breasts are delightful, and in this French-cut bra they looked incredibly charming. I leaned over her and scooped my hands into her bra and fondled them while inhaling the fresh clean scent of her body.

"Mmmmm, Would you believe me if I told you to stop that?" she murmured.

"Don't think I could stop anyway," I said, my hands slowly, erotically squeezing and feeling her velvety skin and the silken delicacy of her bra. I slipped my tongue along her ear.

"You better stop that. We don't have time and you will muss me up anyway." She put her hands over her bra and squeezed my trapped hands for a moment and then urged me out of her underwear.

As I dressed, I watched her pull nylons over her legs and clip them to little suspenders that drifted down from panties that I had never seen before. Something new and very sexy, panties with stockings attached to panties by sexy little ribbons made a sensuous sight, the dark bands around her thighs highlighting the firm elegance of her legs.

She slipped a simple black dress over her head and I watched as the push-up bra disappeared first, and then the black panties and finally the stockings. She turned to let me zip the back of her dress and I slipped my hands around under the dress for one last feel. Jody giggled and trapped my arms under hers for a moment and then pulled away for me to complete my task.

George honked the horn as he drove into our driveway and was on his way to the door as Jody hurried down the sidewalk into his waiting arms. Their embrace was theatrical and multiple kisses took a minute or so before he turned and held out his hand to take mind.

"Good to see you, Jack, did you keep things under control while I was away?"

"You mean with Jody or the office?" I grinned.

"Well, both!" He laughed.

We laughed all the way to the restaurant as we caught up on the past weeks' activities. I'm sure that both George and I noticed the split in the dress gave an enticing glimpse of dark stocking top as Jody snuggled between us in the front seat of the car. I longed to slip my hand between the rich tan of the nylon, but I restrained myself, only dropping my hand to rest on her thigh possessively for a moment or two. Jody dropped her hand on top of mine reassuringly.

At the table, George told tale after tale of the events in his visit to China. The booth was semi-circle and Jody sat happily between us, drinking in the stories and laughing at his jokes.

"Speaking through an interpreter is such a strain! I can't tell you what a pleasure it is to relax with you two," George said once again. Jody hugged his arm and kissed his cheek in reply. "Mmmmm, I especially like the way you talk, pretty lady!"

"And by the way, I brought a gift to match your beauty!" George pulled a small thin box out of his pocket and handed it to Jody. The box bore the name Mikimoto in elegant gold letters.

"Oh, George, it is beautiful!" Jody exulted. She held a short strand of pearls and held them for George to fasten behind her neck. "You shouldn't have,... really! But, how do you like them?" She threw her arms around his neck in gratitude and then planted a long moist kiss on his lips.

We talked and laughed so much that the wine flowed easily and our laughter became a little louder, and our enjoyment of our friendship became more and more emotional. Jody fondled the new pearls as George held forth on the wonders of China. The hours slipped by in happy enjoyment, until at last, I suggested that since we were almost alone in the restaurant that it was time to leave.

"Come in for a drink!" George insisted, as I drove into his driveway. We were all feeling too good to let the evening end so abruptly and so we followed him inside. Well, I followed anyway, George and Jody walked arm in arm, slightly drunkenly up the steps and George opened the door.

George's house has a lower level playroom that opens out to the back overlooking a low valley. George opened more wine and we sank into deep comfortable sofas and looked out over the city lights beginning to blink out.

"We need candles, Georgie! Got any candles? Jody's speech was enthusiastic with just a hint of slurring from the wine." They rummaged in some drawers and the lights were soon out and the room suffused with half a dozen candles. More wine warmed our conversation and Jody put her head in George's lap and her feet in my lap. I stroked the nylon of her calf, fondling her. She snuggled her feet against my cock which had begun to swell. I could not be certain, but I thought that she might be nuzzling George's cock with her head at the same time. George looked like he wasn't sure what to do with his hands and settled on spreading his arm along the back of the sofa. I'm sure he longed to slip his big hand over one of Jody's lovely breasts, but he restrained the urge.

"I just love these pearls, George. Thank you, again." She slurred her words slightly and they sounded warmed with affection as she craned her neck to look up into George's eyes.

"Mikimoto. Isn't that the company who has the add with a topless model and a single strand of pearls?" I asked innocently.

"Yes, that's the one!" George replied, looking at me with a knowing grin. "In fact, it reminded me of Jody. That's why I bought them! Hoping,..."

Jody giggled. "You boys are trying to get me to be naughty!"

"Well, it is an awfully nice gift,..." I said, "shame not to see it displayed properly."

"Is there a naked man in those ads?" She argued.

"I could be talked into it!" We replied in unison, and laughed uproarishly.

Jody looked from one to the other with a little smile. "You first, then."

We stood up and began unbuttoning our shirts and removing shoes, slightly drunkenly.

"I'll be right back," Jody said, leaving two very naked men sitting on the curved sofa.

We took long drinks of the rich red wine and stared silently out over the landscape and waited. Neither of us spoke. George got up to refill our glasses, spilling a little at first, then catching himself. The candles cast his shadow on the wall and I noticed that his cock was already nearly erect.

George put on some music and just as it began, Jody appareled in the doorway and stood in the golden glow of candlelight, looking elegant and beautiful. She stood lithe and stately in nothing but panties, stockings, high heel shoes and the beautiful pearl necklace. It could never have looked better. Her nipples were prominently jutting from the crisply defined brown circles of her aureoles. The lovely under curve of her breasts gave her the look of a greek statue. One hand was raised to the doorjamb, and the other she held a t her side and just stood there for us to admire.

Gracefully, she crossed the floor and took her seat between us once again.

"What do you think?" She asked. She was sitting on the edge of the seat, back erect, breasts outthrust and turning her long neck from one side to the other to look into the eyes of her two admirers.

"... well,... beautiful,... wow, I've never spent money better, Jody, George muttered quietly. "Wow."

The perfect pearls looked elegant against her clear tanned skin, their roundness made perfect against the swell of Jody's lovely breasts. She touched, almost pinched one nipple, and posed like that. I handed her her wine and she sipped it, then grinned at each of us.

"Will one of you ask me to dance?'

I watched as George faced her to begin dancing. He began with a space between them, but Jody soon pressed close against his naked body. She looked wonderfully sexy, the black panties emphasizing the lovely curve of her bottom and the tiny garters leading from her panties to the tops of her stockings were very erotic.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.