Strawberries For Breakfast
Chapter 6: Two-and-a-half-some

Copyright© 2003 by Charly

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Two-and-a-half-some - Jody was wearing very sheer pantyhose. But over the pantyhose, a white garter belt and long dark brown stockings contrasted sharply against her skin. Her panties had loose, flared legs and were a wisp of see-though nylon with a lace pattern suggestively enhancing her curves. She turned slowly before us and walked into the dining room to add brandy glasses to her tray.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   BDSM   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Friday Night:

I dropped my golf cap on the table along with the mail and opened the refrigerator for a cold beer. The phone light blinked that a message had been left.

Phone message:

"Jack, it's me. We're here. Just had dinner. The airline lost our bags though and sent them to Saigon. I have to wear my half-slip up around my breasts as a nightie to keep my only dress from getting wrinkled. George is happy though." Giggles. "I'll call when we are back and ready for bed. Having wonderful time so far. They're doing 'The Firebird' tonight, so that will be good. Talk to you later. I left you some smoked ham in the 'fridge."

When I rang the hotel suite, there was no answer. Of course not, the evening had begun; Jody and George were at dinner right now and would be leaving for the theatre shortly. I stood pouring a drink and wondering just exactly what my feelings were. In a sense, things were going just as my fantasies had always directed them. Jody and George had every opportunity to take advantage of me, even sleeping in the same suite, for chrisake.

The image of Jody wandering around that hotel room with a nylon half-slip draping from her breasts, just barely covering her panties was heady stuff. I had to admit that I was slightly tense with the thought. Surely their baggage would show up later tonight. I found myself pacing the floor, imagining what was happening.

At midnight, the phone rang, waking me from a sound sleep. Jody told me excitedly about the Ballet and about the dinner she and George enjoyed. George chimed in a brief corroboration that it was a great evening. He finished by saying Jody looked good in the slip. They were both wine giddy, and the phone was snatched away from him and Jody came back on.

"I'm off for my shower and then into bed!"

I went back to sleep only to be roused once more a little after 1AM.

"Hi, honey, it's me. Did I wake you? Hope you don't mind getting a dirty phone call in the middle of the night. (Giggles) Sort of like you do to me when you're on the road and horny?"

"Mmmm, right. No, that's fine. I was just dozing. Got up for a drink anyway." I lied, but there you have it.

"Here's something I was thinking about in the shower. I have trouble talking to you about some of your fantasies, face to face. So let me ask you over the phone. What would it be like, in your mind to... you know, have a threesome? I mean what would we actually... ?"

I was floored. But, also, immediately awake and slightly turned on. I laughed low in my throat and sat up in bed.

"I was just wondering, exactly what it would be like. I saw George in the shower... he is... attractive... big... just wondering, I guess. I mean who would go first? And... "

"You saw George in the shower?"

"It was an accident. You know, we are sharing a bathroom. I forgot my makeup in the bathroom. George was in the shower and I just opened the door to reach in. But the shower was visible in the mirror. And George was washing it! And it looked so big! Why would he be hard while he is taking a shower, Jack? I mean, I don't think it was completely hard, either, and it was huge!"

"And then, we laid here watching TV for a while. Don't worry, I was under the sheet and George was on top of it! "

It hadn't occurred to me to worry, until she said not to worry.

Jody continued.

"If George was inside... me... where would you be... ohmigod, you mean... ? You do, don't you, in my... ? Ohmigod!" She was silent for a long time. I thought about changing the subject, but decided not to. "Oh, Jack, I can hardly imagine it. But... , what a thought!"

"Well, just a fantasy... " I muttered, trying to take the edge off the conversation.

"We'd have to try that... alone first... right"

"Could," I answered. Suddenly I found myself a little sheepish about talking about it further and I couldn't put my finger on the reason.

"If you were here now?" She paused.

"Yes?" my heart was pounding in my throat imagining the scene. I wondered if it would ever happen.

"We can pretend now, over the phone? Would you like that?"

"You have your dildo? To pretend with, I mean."

"Would you like to? Pretend?" she said, still a little hesitantly.

"Jody, that would be so hot!" I slipped lower on the bed, cradling the phone against my ear as I eased my zipper down and released my cock.

"Then you would be on my right and George on my left side. Me in the middle, I mean. In the middle between two big men. Big men with nice big cocks." I could hear her choke out the last sentence, speaking low and deep in her throat.

"Yes, there between two men who want you. Two big cocks wanting your..."

"Ohmigod!" Jody laughed nervously.

"And you would be able to see those big cocks jutting straight up in the air over their hairy bellies, wouldn't you?"

"Yes," she gasped quietly.

"Glistening with precum. Precum from thinking of you, from seeing you in that half-slip draped from your nipples and down over your pussy. Mine is glistening now. And I am very hard. I'll bet George is the same."

"Yes. My nipples are so hard right now, Jack."

"Squeeze her tits, George." I said tentatively.

"Oh, yes, George, touch... touch my tits. Ahhh, yes, like that."

"Is he making them feel good?"

"Oh, yesss, George is so good with my boobs."

"Lick her nipple, George, nibble with your lips."

"Yes. Yes, oh yes. I love you nibbling... oh,... nibbling and sucking them. Other one?" She whispered the last instruction very realistically, as if he were really suckling those big breasts.

"And I would have my hand on your mound, watching George suckle you..."

"Oh, Jack, that is so..." she moaned softly. "I think I should get George to come back in here, right now. Just tell me to, and I will. (giggle) It would serve you right if I did! Call your bluff, wouldn't I?"

"No, I won't tell you, Jody. I'm going to go put a tape on while you decide."

I could feel my pulse racing as I walked across the room and slipped a tape of Jody and I in our bedroom. I poured myself a large scotch and water, my hand shaking as I poured.

"I'm back."

"OK"

I waited to hear what she had decided, but none came. So, she couldn't go that far, after all. We would pretend though.

"Watching you undress. You look lovely." I said tentatively.

"Thank you."

"George was suckling you."

"Yes." She said it sharply, like someone was listening and she was uncomfortable. Her voice was tense and husky.

"Feel good, Jody?"

"Ohhhh, yes, yes. Here." She said in a hushed tone.

In the video I was sucking her nipple and my cock was hard in my hand.

"I'm slipping my finger into your pussy. It is very wet between your pussy lips."

"Opening my legs. Letting your finger play."

"George is eating you, so I can suck your nipples."

"Uh! Oh, mmmmm. Both... eating me. Mmmmm."

"Mmmmm hmmmm!" I moaned into the phone.

"Nibble... a little!" It sounded like she had pressed the phone to her body while she said something.

"What was that? Couldn't hear."

"Oh,... I just said I like it." She said.

That didn't sound like what I heard. It puzzled me a little, but I said no more.

"Oh!..."

"Yes?"

"Tongue... George's... tongue... just slipped in... surprised me."

"Nice surprise?" My hand, with a pair of Jody's black panties was stroking lightly over my cock, trying to avoid cumming too soon.

"... uh, yes, nice " she murmured.

Jody was really into this play-acting. I could hear the excitement dripping from her lips. I lay there enjoying it myself. Stroking my cock, waiting to hear her voice sounding sexy. Jody was not terribly verbal about sex. I am always trying to get her to do things like this, to talk about it, how it feels. But, it isn't normally her style. Perhaps she is starting to loosen up. Actually we had only done phone sex once before that night.

"Is he licking your vagina, Jody?" My voice, I realized was hoarse with excitement.

"Yes." She said tensely, with bated breath.

I waited, but only the sound of breathing came across the wire; breathing seemingly controlled, but with considerable effort.

"Oh... my... oh."

"What is it?" I said, then corrected myself. "What is he doing now? What is George doing between your legs?" My voice sounded strained.

"... Tongue... lower... going lower,"

The phone was muffled again. I thought or imagined she said: "George, you don't have to do... that... unless you really... ohhhh, yes."

She was definitely into the part. Jody's voice was ragged with passion.

"Oh, we can't." still muffled.

"You're making my breasts feel good, Jack."

"I love sucking on them. Your pussy feels very wet, darling. Can you feel it?"

"OH god, YES! I have never been so wet."

"Taste it with me?" I said a little tightly.

"Oh yes, mmmmm. Tastes GOOD! Here, let's all taste my fingers."

"Mmmm, love your taste, baby." I murmured.

The phone was muffled again.

"No,... we can't." then a whispered "Only on the outside, then,... OK?"

"Yes that is OK." I said, not sure what I was agreeing to.

The phone came back on full strength.

"Oh, yes, nibble the other one Jack"

"George is between your legs, his cock looking red and menacing." I said, going dangerously close to getting shut off, I thought.

'Yes, it looks so big. So big and beautiful, George."

Muffled again: "Careful,... there,... yes."

"He is brushing it against your pussy lips."

"Mmmmn hmmmmn," she moaned quiet agreement.

The video changed scenes and showed me masturbating Jody with her dildo, slipping it in and out of her fleshy pussy lips. It glistened and I could imagine her lying there in Chicago moving it around her pussy lips now. My hand tightened through the lacy panties covering my cock.

In the phone, there was no voice right now, but I could hear something. Movement? Brushing the phone against something? I wasn't sure, but definitely movement. I could imagine her writhing, both hands on the dildo between her legs, or one hand on her clit the other thrusting the dildo. All the time she was holding the phone on her shoulder precariously. That must have been the sound.

"George has his dick positioned in the entry to your vagina."

"Oh, god, yes!" she said. And then the phone was muffled against he body. "Careful. Don't put it in, George. You can't... you can't put it in." she seemed to be cautioning. It was terrific acting, I thought.

"Are you ready for him?" I prompted.

"Oh god, yes, ready! Ahhhh! Oh! Yess... feels so good."

Silence. I could imagine the dildo slipping over her clit.

"Just an inch, then. To see what it would be like? OK? Ah... h.h.h... h... h... h." I could hear whispered sharp intakes of breath as the dildo slipped in.

Her voice was hot in my ear. My hand was flying over my cock now, the nylon panty soft and silky against my raging cock head. The head was a red flash above the black panty.

"Ohmigod. No, not..." she sounded muffled again.

"Ohhh, George, ohhhhh, George, it's going in. Let me see. Want to watch. Ohhhh. I didn't think... didn't think I could... Ohhhh. It's splitting me apart!"

"Is George big?" I could imagine. The dildo was pretty real and pretty big too.

"Yesss..." a long pause, "yesss. Big. Long. Uhhh. (sigh) Deep. (sigh) So deep. There. Leave it in a minute, George. Leave. It. In. Me."

There was the sound of movement again; the phone had fallen from her shoulder, I think as she thrust the big dildo in and out rapidly. I heard the jagged sound of her breath matching my own as my body tensed. I felt the sperm building in my balls and then the heat of it shooting up the length of my cock and then one high spurt which landed hot and sharp on my chest. The second was a low fountain and spilled down over my fist and onto Jody's black nylon panty. Then more; smaller spurts of the white opalescent fluid slithered over my fist

"Cumming! Cumming! Oh, George! Don't cum in me, George. I'm ohhhh, I'm oh, oh, oh, oh, ahhhh. Oh, George, it was wonderful, it was so hot inside,..." I heard her kiss her hand, pretending it was George. The phone rattled as she fumbled to get hold of it again.

"Jack? Jack? Did you cum too? It was so good, I can't believe it!"

"Yes, me too."

"Thank you,... BOTH... I am going to sleep so good now..." she purred. "Was I pretty good at play-acting tonight?

"Yes, you were... delightful. A regular Meryl Streep! Good night!"

"Night!" she said softly. Her voice had that good, tired sound to it. It was the sound of a woman who has been well and completely fucked and is ready to snuggle her way to sleep.

She hung up the phone. The videotape had run out and was rewinding. I wiped my chest with her panties. Then, on a whim, I decided to leave the damp soiled panties in her panty drawer as a reminder of our play-acting. I opened the drawer and folded the little garment and looked for the right place to leave it.

But before I had decided, a black case on top of the jewelry box caught my eye. Curious, I opened it. I stood staring at the object for what seemed like minutes. I fondled the black panty in one hand and the object in the other.

It was Jody's dildo... She normally kept it tucked deep under her panties for safekeeping. What was it doing lying here on top of the dresser?

I looked at my crestfallen face in the mirror.

"Then, what was that in Chicago?" I said quietly, to no one there.

Saturday Morning:

The alarm shattered the morning air. There was a hint of the sun about to appear over the horizon. My tee time was for 6 AM and we had an hour's drive to get there. Still groggy, I looked in the mirror and decided I could slide by without shaving. It felt kind of good. A horn beeped once in the drive.

"I hear you're batching it for the weekend?" Morrie muttered. "Must be nice! Get to do whatever the hell you want for the whole weekend! Wish to hell mine would leave town once in awhile!"

"Shut up and drive!" I laughed. Besides, I don't get the whole weekend."

"Ah, she left assignments?"

I had the whole weekend to do whatever I wanted to do. Well, all except for Saturday night. When George and Jody won the trip to the ballet weekend, they had also auctioned themselves off to serve as waiter and waitress at a party. As luck would have it, the party fell on the same weekend. Jody had made a deal with Monica Fitzgerald to stand in for her, and of course, I was an automatic fill in for George. At the time, it didn't seem so bad, might even be a little fun, I had thought. But now, it suddenly seemed like a big blot on an otherwise perfect weekend.

"Monica and I were auctioned off to be bartender and waitress for the Dwayne Callahan's party. Tonight's the night."

"Monica? THE Monica? Monica down the street? Monica with the cute caboodle?"

" I think you have her pegged, Morrie. I didn't think you harbored lustful thoughts like that," I answered. A slight smile curved the corners of my mouth. It occurred to me that it might not be all that much of a disaster after all.

Morrie whistled and leered. "And Jody knows all about this? Jeeze you must live right!"

"Know about it? Know about it? She set it up! Watch the road, OK?"

"Let me understand this. Jody is off to Chicago with your best friend. She sets you up with the beautiful divorcee neighbor. Am I missing something in life? Where did I go wrong?" he said, making wide swinging gestures of his arms.

"Yeah, sure, what, you want me to go spend a weekend in Chicago going to the Ballet three times and listening to lectures on tutu design?"

Morrie chuckled deep in his throat. "Do you think there is such a thing as too much trust in a marriage?" He thought that was wildly funny.

We played Fenwick Glen, an up and coming championship course built only a couple years ago. The fairways were slightly nicer than the greens at our regular club, so it was a great day of golf. I even started to enjoy the sand traps that I got to know so well. A leisurely lunch left us with time to play another nine holes and still be back in my own driveway by 4PM. There was plenty of time to prepare for the evening.

I was surprised to see that there was no message on the machine. Now why should that bother me? For some reason, I expected to find another check-in sort of message from Jody. I stared at the phone as I downed a beer, and wondered why on earth I was feeling, what... left out?... Concerned? What was it. I put it aside.

The fun on the phone last night had left me a little unnerved though when I found the dildo Jodie said she had with her was on the dresser in our room.

"It's ridiculous. She doesn't have a devious bone in her body!" I said it with conviction, and downed the rest of the beer on the way up to the shower. "Ridiculous!" I said again.

The hot water felt refreshing and the steam poured from the shower s tall as I stood relaxing and shaving under the forceful spray. I sang a few bars of "Aquarius" enjoying the sound of my voice echoing off the tile walls.

"Not a devious bone in her... but, it's almost as if I was meant to find that case..." I muttered.

There was still no message on the voice mail. Standing naked in front of her kitchen desk, I rummaged for the itinerary she had left in case of emergency. "It should have the hotel's number," I muttered. At last, I found it on the counter by the stove instead, and dialed the number of the Weston.

"Can I have Mrs. Ryan's room, please." I was ready with a witty opening line, just waiting for her to answer the phone. I stood waiting eagerly for her voice. It rang seven times and the operator broke in.

"I'm sorry, there's no answer? Would you like to leave a voice mail?" she volunteered sweetly.

"Yes,... uh, no! Thanks. Never mind." I said, and slammed the receiver down. I looked at the clock and realized that they probably had gone directly from the Matinee to dinner. Probably some ritzy place on Michigan Avenue, I thought. "They'll spend my money on wine that is over-goddam-priced and get all giggly at my expense!" I laughed at the irony and thought that they were probably saying the same thing to each other across the crisp white tablecloth and having a good laugh about it too.

"The hell with them, if they aren't keeping me informed, why should I leave messages all over hell for them?" I jogged up the stairs to dress. "I'll show them, I'll have a good time tonight too!"

I cruised down the block and found Monica ready and waiting at her front door. She smiled a toothy smile and drew one long leg after the other into my Mercedes. Her skirt was split up the center and I watched as she formed a delightful little valley between crossed legs whispering in black nylon.

"Holy Cow, Monica. Holy Cow! You'll knock them dead!" I grinned.

"I try to do my best, with what little I have, Chad!" she laughed. I really like Monica and she is one very sexy lady to boot.

Dwayne had a frequently exaggerated reputation for throwing wild parties. The rumors were rampant about wild sex sessions, wife-swapping, you name it, I have heard it. In fact the truth is much less dramatic. Still, the parties were big splashes, and I am sure that there had been plenty of sex involved. Just not as much as the rumor mill liked to think was going on.

Dwayne was an investment banker and bought and sold companies that could be fixed and sold off after improvements were made. As a result, he had a bit more freedom than most people; and a hell of a lot of money to do it with.

The house sat on about 30 acres in the swanky side of town, with a large gate between brick pillars and a long curving driveway that led to a house that must have been 10, 000 spare feet. You entered into a wide-open space that must have totaled 60 feet by 60 feet divided up for a formal dining room, kitchen, Living Area and a smaller dining room that was off the kitchen. Some people would call it a breakfast nook, but it was pretty fancy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.