Strawberries For Breakfast - Cover

Strawberries For Breakfast

Copyright© 2003 by Charly

Chapter 4: A Perfect Division of Skills

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Perfect Division of Skills - Jody was wearing very sheer pantyhose. But over the pantyhose, a white garter belt and long dark brown stockings contrasted sharply against her skin. Her panties had loose, flared legs and were a wisp of see-though nylon with a lace pattern suggestively enhancing her curves. She turned slowly before us and walked into the dining room to add brandy glasses to her tray.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   BDSM   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I was aware of children playing in the street. A soft morning breeze drifted across my naked body, refreshing me. A warm shaft of sunlight added just the right note of sensuous well-being. It was everything I loved about a Saturday morning sleep-in. In a moment, I would think about opening my eyes, but for now, I was drinking in these tactile sensations.

Slowly, my mind replayed the sensations my body (and mind) had felt before drifting off to sleep with my wife in my arms just a few hours ago.

"A remarkable evening; a success in every way." I congratulated myself.

We seem to have gotten George at least thinking about rejoining the rest of the world. We had taken his mind off Melissa and Ellen, at least for an evening. Jody had enjoyed herself, flirting and being flirted with by George, her favorite person, apart from me. In the bargain, Jody and I finished the long evening with delightfully pleasurable and loving sex.

My eyes still closed, I savored the last minutes of the evening.

I remember moving my hips in little circles, my cock still deep inside her. The motion made the head of my cock explore all around her pussy. I reached under the sheet to soothe my slightly tender member. It had the feel of "aprés' love" stickiness.

"And now, who does this feel like?" I had asked her.

"Ohhh... it feels... a little... a little like George." She had answered.

My cock surged slightly under my soothing hand and I smiled with remembered pleasure. The pleasure was the long slow fucking we had satisfied ourselves with, Jody and I. The odd way in which George figured into this outcome was, I considered, something to ponder. But that could wait till after a shower. The breeze picked up and I could sense through still closed eyes, the diaphanous Mandarin Orange curtains blowing into the cheerful golden yellow room.

"Good morning, wonderful husband!" she whispered, close by my ear. I pretended lazy sleep.

Her kiss on my ear and her warm breath made me shrug with pleasure.

"Good morning, darling wife." I said. "Why are you waking me from such a lovely dream? You know how I like to dream about fucking you."

"Even when you are awake you are pretty enthusiastic." She muttered, her tongue nudging my ear lobe. "That's why I brought breakfast in bed, or shall I take it back to the kitchen?"

My eyes sprang open. And now the aroma of the coffee added to the pleasure of my Saturday.

"Good god, I've died and gone to heaven. I've come back with a wife who does breakfast!"

"OK, I'm taking it back to the kitchen!" she laughed. "I don't have to come up here to be made fun of you know!"

"No, no, I'm up, I'm up."

The cold orange juice followed by hot coffee added to my favorite Saturday morning.

Her hand cupped my semi-erect cock through the sheet. "I notice that some parts of you are up. So early, too. What have you been dreaming about?"

"I was relaxing and enjoying my pleasures of making love with you all over. You were wonderful," I smiled.

Jody crawled into bed alongside me and snuggled while I ate my omelet and toast.

"Does that mean I'm forgiven all my sins, then? I've been wondering if you were going to demand an apology?"

I thought about it a minute and said: "You mean the omelet being slightly too dry?"

"I think you know what I mean."

"No sin. No apologies. No regrets, just a lovely feeling of tranquility and sensual pleasure."

"I'm so glad. Because, I don't really want to apologize for what happened. I'm afraid the casual observer, not knowing us, might say that I had something to apologize for, though. I'm glad you don't think so either."

"I think that we boosted George nearly out of his funk last night. Let's hope we can get him the rest of the way now. For moments during dinner he was his old self again."

"Yes," she said wistfully. "I am still worried about him. He is such a great person. Too bad he has to go through this. I told him I would help him track down a smaller place if he wanted me to. That OK?"

"Yes, sure!"

I was aware of a change in Jody, too. Having George over had put the bounce back in her step. She liked the idea of engineering his recovery from losing Melissa. It wasn't that she had been down; just that life had become routine. I had missed the exuberant spark she had in earlier years, that's all. Suddenly, it was restored.

After thinking about it, I concluded that the reason might be simple. She had, in George, a 'boyfriend' who complimented her, adored her, worshipped the ground she walked on and appreciated anything she did. I had probably given her that at one time, but the years of sameness have dimmed that.

It seemed to have boosted our sexual pleasure in much the same way. The evening's activities had obviously turned both Jody and I on, in a big way. I couldn't believe my good luck, assuming that my conclusion was correct and it continued to work out so happily.

It really didn't need a spark from me, but I certainly would do nothing to block this friendship from enhancing our life. I wasn't thinking of manipulating it, nor did I do anything overtly to push their enjoying their friendship. It was all perfectly natural. Or so it seemed to me.

"You know," I began, "we have the ballet tonight."

"Yes, I 'm really looking forward to it!"

"I know. But, you also know that I am really not a big ballet fan."

"I know. But we have the tickets. You promised."

"Hear me out. I would enjoy going with you, as always!" She screwed up her face derisively.

"But George... George would LOVE to go! It would get him out in the world a bit, too. He loves the ballet; you love the ballet, why not put our first team on the job? I will stay home and watch some old movie or a baseball game. I'll be sad and lonely, but it will be worth it to see my best friends in the world truly happy!"

Jody started laughing. But then she rolled her eyes around a bit and looked off in space in deep thought.

"You know... " she began slowly. "You know, you might have an idea there. George really loves the ballet. It would be fun having him along. It WOULD be good for him to dress up and get out. You are serious, are you?"

"Deadly serious."

"I'll call him. See if he wants a date?" she grinned impishly.

"Maybe we should have sex just before you leave? Just to tame you down?" I smiled.

"What about now?"

"Later. Your sex drive would recover by evening and George couldn't be trusted with someone whose fuse is already smoldering."

"Rat!" she muttered with a smile, and grabbed the tray from me.

"Smoldering; HA!" I heard her giggling happily all the way down the stairs.

I stepped into the shower feeling that I had given myself a present.

As it happens, George was only to happy to go with Jody. It was time for him to pick her up when she came down the stairs looking elegant in a long black dress with a slit high up the thigh.

"Do you think the stocking tops show too much with the slit in this skirt? They are a little short for me. Don't want to look like a tramp, you know."

"You're asking the wrong guy! I think it looks wonderful."

"Pervert! You're no help. Oh well, I'm not changing now."

Jody was ready for her 'date' and I had already lined up a soccer match from Germany as my evening. There was plenty of beer in the refrigerator and I had laid in a supply of pretzels and beer nuts.

George arrived, looking spiffy in his tuxedo. All in all, they looked ready for the senior prom.

"Awfully good of you, sir, I'll have her home early!" he said to me, pretending to be the perfect teen date.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" I said, waving the happy couple on their way.

I was asleep in front of the TV and looked at them through sleepy eyes when they returned home at about midnight. I had been awakened by the car door slam and then their laughter coming up the front steps.

"You missed a great time, Jack, didn't he, George? Not only that, but you missed the annual fund-raising auction!" Jody bubbled her enthusiasm.

"Right, and so Jody and I have auctioned our services as maid and butler. We were the hit of the auction." George went on.

"Hit? I should say so. We got $1651.00! And it was Dwayne Callahan!"

"Dwayne is a swine! He has had the hots for you for years!" I muttered. "He'll probably throw a swingers party!" I groaned.

"He did suggest that I could come alone. On Thursdays!" Jody smiled.

George said he needed to get some sleep and was off after a brief nightcap in the living room. Jody and I sat sipping another brandy without saying much. She seemed to be talked out.

"Well, tell me about it? How was the Ballet? How was your date? I've been bored to distraction here, waiting for you!"

"Liar! I know perfectly well, you thought it was a perfect evening. The house to yourself, TV clicker to yourself. " She trailed off into silence again. I thought she had a troubled expression, so I pressed on.

"And... ?"

"Oh, nothing, you were right. George is wonderful at the ballet. He knows so much and he truly enjoys it, just like me. So we had a good time. A really good time."

"Did he let you press your sexy knee against him all the way through it, like I would? So you don't feel lonely?"

Jody, looked down, a smile on her lips. "You know me too well, you know that. I think I've become predictable! And, yes, he did let me do that... And he pressed back, too!" she raised her eyebrows in my direction. "I think George was a lot more interested in my stocking top showing in my split skirt than my husband was!" she gloated.

"And did he buy you an ice cream soda as I would have?"

"It's funny you should ask that," she giggled. "Not an ice cream soda. But, as we passed Chandler's lake, I mentioned that it was where you used to take me to park late at night."

"When was that, a hundred years ago?" she asked, a Cheshire cat grin on her pretty face.

"It was so funny. George slammed on the brakes, and just barely made the turn down the lane."

"The plot thickens." I was pretty curious to hear the story now. "George didn't mention that in his telling of the evening."

"Don't worry, you know we are trustworthy." She paused, looking at me with quiet calm. "Don't you?"

"Yes, of course. Did you park, then?"

"Well, it was a 'date, ' you said!" she had a very impish grin on her face.

"Yes, yes, of course. Like to hear about it, though." I bit my lip pretending to bite back a grin.

"Yes, we parked. God, we haven't done anything like that in years; I suddenly realized what fun it used to be. Music on the radio, a moon glimmering across the lake. It was just like in the movies. George put the top down and we sat under the stars and had a nice talk."

"You're not going to stop there are you?" I asked.

"Oh, if you insist. I scooted over close to George and put his arm around me. I had my hand on his thigh and the other holding his hand draped over my shoulder. It was just like old times."

I was getting excited underneath all the questions I had in my mind. This conversation was headed in an unusual direction.

"Oh, and then I did something rather naughty."

"Yes?"

"Calm down! I was leaning against George and I stretched my leg out and put it way up on top of the windshield and stared at the moon. My skirt slipped down into my lap and, if I say so myself, my leg, in a dark stocking, looks pretty sexy in the moonlight." She chortled seductively as she looked through the brandy snifter to see my reaction. That's when I knew that George likes stockings as much as you do!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.