Strawberries For Breakfast
Chapter 3: Recovery

Copyright© 2003 by Charly

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Recovery - Jody was wearing very sheer pantyhose. But over the pantyhose, a white garter belt and long dark brown stockings contrasted sharply against her skin. Her panties had loose, flared legs and were a wisp of see-though nylon with a lace pattern suggestively enhancing her curves. She turned slowly before us and walked into the dining room to add brandy glasses to her tray.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   BDSM   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Melissa's flight for London left just two days after she had dinner with us. For three weeks, George was in a bit of a quiet mood, licking his wounds. He would promise to come for dinner but then cancel at the last minute, claiming that something had come up. I knew that Melissa's departure had knocked the wind out of his sails, but it was beginning to affect his work now. I needed to do something to get him out of his self-critical, blue mood.

"George, I got to tell you, if you don't come home with me for dinner tonight, Jody is going to divorce me! I cannot take no for an answer any longer!"

I was only exaggerated by a tiny bit. Melissa had left to take up her life in England with Ellen, and since then George had declined all my invitations to follow me home for the flirtatious dinners he normally loved so much. Jody was really concerned about him and missed the kind banter with one of her best friends.

"Give Jack a Manhattan, Marge" George leaned against the wall at the end of the bar. Marge's Piano Bar is our favorite after work watering hole. We have spent many lovely hours flirting with Marge over the years.

"No, no, Marge, just give me a Michelob! How are you, gorgeous?"

Marge leaned deep into the cooler to retrieve a long neck for me and I stole a long look into her inviting cleavage. George gave me a friendly, knowing grin, acknowledging my reason for asking for the beer.

"He's looking down your blouse again, Marge!"

"Oh, I know, George, I am just glad that he is the only one of you who does that!" she smiled and took the money from George's wet stack of bills.

I slumped over my barstool and took a long draft of the cool beer.

"I really appreciate the invitation, buddy. I've just been busy. You know how it is."

"Bullshit, my friend. You know how Jody feels about you. She is really upset that you haven't been over since 'you-know-who' left town. You can't leave such a friend hanging, you know. Besides, if you don't show up soon, she is going to come get your sorry ass! And then I'll probably kill MY best friend in a jealous goddam rage. Now where is that going to get us? I'll end up in the slammer, the wronged husband. Do you want that on your conscience?"

"How is your beautiful bride? Tell her that I love her too, will you? God, you are a lucky bastard. But do you appreciate that? Noooooo!"

"Yeah, I do!" I grinned, "just can't let her know it too much or she gets snippy."

"Besides, I don't want to be a burden. I know Jody, she is going to melt all over me with sympathy, then I'll get all morose and sorry for myself. Then I'll let her carry on over -- as you so eloquently put it, my sorry ass. And then I will feel sad because I can't have Jody and go home to my lonely house and shoot myself! Now how do you like having that on your conscience?"

The phone rang and Marge eyed us.

"That sounds like a wife's ring. Are any of us here, or did we just leave?

She grinned and went to the other end of the bar to answer it.

"Well, I promised I'd talk you into it. George, we both miss you. Honest! I'll throw you out when we are tired of you."

Marge looked at me meaningfully and dangled the phone in my direction.

"OK, I'm going to tell her that I'm bring you for dinner! She's been planning on it." I said, retreating toward the phone.

I put the phone to my ear and looked at George in the smoky gloom of the bar and nodded to him...

"Yes, dear, I will. Yes, I told him that! I will. Yes, dear. O.K. Milk and bread. Right. Yes, I wrote it down." I hung up, stopped at the men's room and then rejoined George

"You're on, pal. Are you still good for a Manhattan? Then we have to go!"

"Jack! Oh, hell, O.K., might as well face the music. It's delightful to have a beautiful woman want you! Who am I to disappoint her?" George ruminated.

"Good, remind me about the milk and bread, eh?"

After a couple more drinks, the phone rang once more. Marge looked at me questioningly.

"Just left!" I called out.

"Come on buddy, we got a date!" I said, and tugged at George's sleeve.

We were in a happy mood as we opened the front door and found Jody smiling up at us. Her arms were around George immediately. I slipped past and left them standing in their bear hug. Jody was starting already on her intention of healing her big bear of a friend.

"OK, George, I am going to get all the tears out of the way and then it will be behind us. I am so sorry about Melissa, I truly am. But, you still have me. I adore you, still and forever."

Jody's feet were off the floor as George continued their embrace. Their lips munched on each other theatrically to tease me and then he slowly lowered her to the floor. I watched out of the corner of my eye as her skirt pulled half way up her thighs in front and then dropped into place.

"I know, sweetheart. I feel the same way about you. How can we get rid of the anchor you're married to?"

"Hey, hey, watch the compliments!" I said as I lighted the grill. The grill lid slammed shut with a bang.

"Jack, pull the loveseat up to the table. I'm going to nurse George back into the world tonight. I can't stand to be all the way across the table!"

I moved the chair and pulled up the loveseat so both of them could sit together, Jody snuggled up to George.

"George, how can I help? Do you need any help? I'm a good shopper. I don't do windows, but I can do light housekeeping in exchange for sex. Whadaya say?"

"Honey, you are on! God, am I glad I came over tonight. This is the most wonderful offer I ever had. Melissa was a slob!"

Jody punched him and then her hand held lovingly onto his muscular bicep.

"Liar! She was a good housekeeper! I can't let you say that about her. Anything else, but not that!" she laughed.

Jody snuggled closer and kept pumping him up with confidence-building compliments. As I served more wine, I couldn't help noticing that her leg was pressed tightly against his. She had her arm looped under his and George was pressing it close against his side. I was pleased that Jody could have such a cheering affect on George. By dessert time, he was sounding more like his old self.

"George, are you going to be a dear and help me with dishes tonight? I think a man in an apron is sexy, you know." Jody got up and started gathering the plates.

"I'd love too, anyone who cooks like that and is gorgeous, too, can dress me anyway she wants."

Jody came back with an apron and began wrapping it around George while I went for the brandy. I left them giggling with each other as Jody tried to reach all the way around George and tie the apron on. There was a lot of the usual teasing between the two of them.

"George, quit that! You know I get excited when your tummy jiggles!" Jody was laughing and snuggling closer as I came back into the room. They continued the good-humored flirting as the did the dishes by hand.

"Is the dishwasher broken?" I asked.

"No, sweetheart, I just think it is erotic to do dishes with someone you adore! I wish I could get you to do this every night. George is really a sensual dryer, and he hasn't broken a plate or bruised my bottom with his pinching either."

George and I sat in the living room and I poured brandy for all while Jody finished up.

"George, I'm sleepy, will you read to me if I curl up in your lap?" Jody asked, a little girl note in her voice.

"OK with me if your husband gives his permission," he said archly.

And so, she slipped out of her shoes and sat on his lap while he read one of Kiplings "Just So Stories." He made us all laugh by mimicking of the various animals voices. True to her word, Jody looped her arm around George's neck and tucked her head onto his chest. It was a very pretty picture really, Jody's pretty legs and the dark top of her stocking peeking from her skirt. I decided to leave them on their own and went upstairs.

"One more story, George! I need one more story before I sleep! Goodnight, dear. I'm so glad you brought George home tonight! Hasn't it been nice, being all together again.?"

"Jack would you put on some music for us?" I dropped in a CD with some of the old Torch Singers and left it playing softly.

"Oh, that is so great. First, George, you big sweet old bear, you have to dance with me. This is my favorite dance music."

"My pleasure!" George said gallantly.

I left them dancing instead of telling stories. I was sure that Jody would get her story and then be coming up to bed. For me it was time for some shuteye. The wine had made my head a little light.

I woke in an hour because the music had stopped. Finding the bed still empty, I got up, had a glass of water and peered out over the living room. Jody and George were on the chaise lounge and the book had slipped from George's hand and was on the floor. They were both asleep. I slipped down and put on another CD and left it playing softly. Jody's hand was across George's chest and one leg was over a part of his leg. It was a very seductive closeness, but I decided to let them sleep. Jody's skirt was rucked up above mid thigh and I admired the sight of her pretty leg. I slipped quietly out of the room after turning the light lower.

I awoke again when the front door closed with a subtle clunk. Jody entered the room and slipped under the cover with me.

"Jack, are you awake?" She whispered, a little urgently.

I noticed the clock now read 1:30AM.

"Yes, I heard the door. George OK?"

Jody snuggled up close behind me. "I think it was good for him to come over tonight. He has to get past this."

"What did he have to say?"

"Oh, we had a little talk about Melissa, about things. Nothing big. I just comforted him a little bit."

"That's good! I'm sure it was good for him to spend a night with us. I think you're lucky I am here to protect you though. He really does adore you, you know. Can't be trusted!" I admit that I was probing a little.

She nudged me. "Hmmm, you weren't much protection. Going off to bed and leaving me to be ravished."

"Mad at me." I muttered.

"No." she giggled. "But I have to tell you something."

"Oh, really? Tell me more?"

"Nothing too bad. Well not really."

"Yes?"

" Oh maybe I... "

"Yes?"

"Oh, you're tired, forget it. Good night!"

"Ha! Now you have to tell me. You have my complete attention."

Her hand slipped around my waist and reached into my pajamas to find my cock. I felt it expand immediately into her hand.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.