Tit for Tat - Cover

Tit for Tat

by Blackdahlia

Copyright© 2003 by Blackdahlia

Incest Sex Story: A sexually frustrated teenage boy backmails his best friend and sister into trading siblings for a day, but the results aren't what he expected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   First   .

Chapter 1

It was a hot afternoon on July and Steve was lying on his back on the floor of his room, doing arm curls as sweat ran down his chest. His best friend Dan sat at the computer in Steve's room.

"Whatever it is that's wrong with you... It's no small thing." Dan shook his head.

"I'm just saying." Steve grunted as he did another curl. "Your sister is hot."

"Dude, shut the fuck up!"

If Steve had a problem, it was women. He was seventeen and he'd never even kissed a girl. But each night he fantasized about them as he jerked off furiously. They were all around him, these fascinating, nubile creatures, flipping their soft sweet smelling hair, walking in their short shorts and tank tops, their round young asses and tan legs on display, smiling their lip gloss tinted smiles, laughing and talking to their friends. He was surrounded by them day in and day out, tantalizingly close and yet so far away. It wasn't that Steve was ugly, he was just shy. He was mixed, with an uptight white mom and an extremely nebbish black dad, and no one knew quite what to make of him. He didn't wear baggy clothes or gold chains, he didn't listen to rap, and he wasn't a big guy, despite his slender but muscled athlete's body. The black girls laughed at him behind his back and dismissed him as a wimp, and the white girls he hung out with tolerated him as a friend but nothing else, calling him, at best, "a really sweet guy" of the castrated and unromantic type that they would talk to and even flirt with teasingly, but would never date.

Over the last year he'd gone on a program of body building, going to the gym almost daily and doubling his workout in an attempt to bulk up, but none of the girls seemed to have noticed.

His friend Dan was another story. Girls flirted with him all the time but he never seemed to notice. He was on the track team like Steve and had a nicely built, smoothly muscled body. He had an arrogant attitude around him that seemed to attract women like flies. The less he wanted them, the more they wanted him. Steve didn't know how Dan managed to be so indifferent to those simpering beauties in their tight clothes and perfectly coifed hair, asking him to go out to dinner with them after the meet, to help them with their homework, to dance with them. Dan would barely look up during these encounters, and whenever Steve asked him about it he'd say he had better things to do, or that they were just sluts any ways.

Dan had a sister, just a year younger than him, who was just as lovely and just as cold. She had his same jet black hair, which fell down her back and almost to her ass, and with the help of her bra her tits jutted out straight in front of her. She seemed like a Renaissance princess brought to life. How cruel, how unfortunate, that the one girl Steve wanted more than anyone was her. Rebecca, the sister of his best friend, was the one who starred in his wet dreams, the one who drove him crazy every time he looked at her. Dan knew it, and Steve joked about his obsession to a certain extent, but underneath his indifferent veneer he knew Dan was fiercely protective of her.

"I mean how would you feel if I was after your sister?" Dan shook his head again.

"I'd be happy. Then you couldn't give me shit."

"Dude you are disgusting."

"Why don't we trade?"

"Dude! That is not fucking cool!"

"I was just joking."

"Steve, you really are sick. Do you know that?" Dan turned around and went back what he was doing on the computer, but Steve had stopped doing his curls. He had an interesting idea and it just might work.


Chapter 2

Cara Crooms was still humming to herself as she walked up to the door. This was perfect, absolutely perfect. Her parents were out of town for the next two weeks, and even though her older brother was supposed to be "keeping an eye" on her, he was too much of a nerd to give her much crap.

She watched her best friend drive away in her brand new Range Rover. She'd just gotten back from a house party, and she hoped her eyes weren't too red. She'd had a couple of hits off of a fat blunt someone had passed around and she was feeling fine. She fumbled with her keys and let herself in. Steve was sitting at the dining room table, obviously waiting for her. He'd never done this before. He usually didn't even stay up this late.

"Hey sis" There was something on the table in front of him.

"Uhm, hey Steve." He looked down at the table and clucked his tongue.

"I have to say I'm a little bit disappointed in you. I mean drugs? Really?" He looked almost hurt. Shit, was she that obvious? He picked up the small blown glass pipe from the table and shook his head. This wasn't fair! She'd never even used the thing. Someone had given it to her as a birthday present and she'd stashed it in a drawer in her room. "Of course mom and dad will be pretty disappointed too." He looked too happy about all this, he was almost beaming. She felt her stomach churn. As far as her mother was concerned, the anti-drug ads on TV were gospel, and weed was the first step on a slippery slope to hell. Mom would definitely go apeshit. She pictured grounding, no phone privileges, no TV. Her mom might even send her to St. Mary's, like she'd threatened to that time Cara had gotten caught shoplifting from Macy's freshman year.

"Please Steve, can't you keep this a secret?"

"Now Cara" He was smiling "I wouldn't be a very good big brother if I did that. It's my job to watch you while mom and dad aren't here. And given the large amount of drugs you've been taking, I'd say this is a cry for help." He pulled out a plastic baggie filled with the sticky green herb. Goddamn, it was at least an eighth. Despite her fear, her first thought was where on earth he'd gotten so much stuff.

"That isn't even mine. You planted that shit."

"Maybe. But maybe you're just a bad liar who's trying to cover the fact that she's a secret user of recreational drugs."

"But--you're the one who's lying!" He grinned.

"Who will they believe? You or me? You see little sis, there are advantages to being a nerd" Cara glared at him furiously. Why on earth was he doing this to her?

"You asshole" He got up from the table and put his hands in his pockets.

"Of course, I suppose there is a way I could help you. I don't like keeping something like this from mom and dad but if you help me out..." This got stranger by the minute. What on earth could she help him with?

"Well, if you help me out I'll pay you back." She said, a little bit haltingly.

"Good. Glad we can agree to it." Steve said blithely. "You know Dan, right?"

"Your friend Dan? Yeah."

"Good." He stared straight at her. "Because you're going to fuck him."

She could barely believe what he was saying. She thought of smacking him but remembered the pipe on the table. "It won't be easy, he's gonna put up a fight. He's a virgin and probably a fag to boot, but I'm sure you'll think of something, and meanwhile I'll just hold this" He picked up the pipe and the baggie "as collateral."

"You are sick! How in the hell can you do this to your sister?"

"Simple." Steve laughed.

"You are--you're depraved!" Steve looked at her.

"No, I'm just deprived. I'm just a product of my environment. For five years all I've been able to think about is girls and fucking them. Every day! I can't help it! And I've never had one!" He was getting more animated by the second. "I'm a nice guy. I wouldn't beat them, I wouldn't fuck around on them or ditch them for my friends." He was pacing back and forth. "All I want is to fuck them and they won't let me. They'd rather screw some asshole on the football team, some loser in a shitty band, someone, anyone, but me!" He was almost yelling. "My birthday is a month away, and I'm not turning 18 a virgin! Do you understand?" He was in a fury and his cock was getting harder by the minute. Cara looked at it wide eyed, catching a gleam in his eyes that she didn't like at all. "I am going to get what I want from women, and I'm going to start with you. Now, strip!" Cara was almost beyond shock. "Fucking strip! Strip!"

She slipped off her white halter top almost daintily, untying the knot in the back and letting the cloth fall to reveal to fleshy cocoa colored globes, with puffy dark brown nipples. Beneath them her taut stomach quivered. Steve practically pounced on the girl, moaning like an animal and grabbing her tits. He took one in his mouth, sucking on it like he was starving. After only a couple of minutes of contact with these incredible breasts, the only ones he'd ever touched, Steve came all over himself. "Lose the pants." He practically yanked them off of her, pulling them over the skin of her firm bubble butt and down her long legs, and then grabbing her red Tommy Hilfiger thong and throwing it onto the floor, knocking her onto her back in the process. At the sight of her soft pink pussy, Steve fell to his knees. It was small and slightly swollen from his attentions to her nipples, and the smell of fresh teen musk was just beginning to seep out. It had light, sparse hair on it, revealing a pair of pouting lips. He gently pulled them apart, looking in wonder at the soft pink organ. He stroked the outer lips, running a fingernail down her labia as she bucked her hips, surprised at both her pleasure and his tenderness. He continued exploring, gently sticking a finger into her hole and feeling it tighten around him. He brushed his other hand up her soft crevice and felt a hardening nub of flesh. He stopped and spread her lips even wider, trying to get a better look. He poked it and she instantly shivered.

"Oh God Steve, stop, please!" He looked at her face and began, deliberately, to suck on her clit. She gasped, she had never felt this good before. But it was her brother doing this to her... But... she liked it. He continued to suck on the hardening pearl, pulling into his mouth and biting it ever so gently as she pumped her hips into his face. She couldn't help it. The taboo and the shame and the disgust and the pleasure were all one now, she had that strange feeling of sorrow and elation in humiliation that some women experience just before orgasms, whether alone or with someone else. She let out a moan that sounded something like a cat purring as she came all over his face. For a minute she thought she'd peed herself, she didn't even know women came like that, but the realization of what had happened descended on her after a few minutes. Steve looked up into her eyes, grinning, his face covered in her juices. He looked almost angelic, and so much like her.

He kissed her on the lips, a bit awkwardly, and she could taste herself on him. He pulled back so that he was above her, looking down at her face. They were both silent. Then, almost sheepishly, he handed her her clothes. This was too bizarre, for both of them. She got up and began putting them on silently.

"I still need your help with Dan. Tomorrow." She thought maybe he'd forgotten about that crazy plan once he'd come, but no such luck.

"Why in the hell do you want me to screw your best friend?" She was honestly puzzled. By this time Steve had begun to regain his composure, and he almost smirked.

"Don't you worry about that, all you need to do is get him to screw you. You don't even have to go all the way. I want something from him and this is the only way I can think of that he'll ever give it to me. Just do as I say, and I'll see you in the morning." He pulled her pipe out of his pocket and flashed it for a second. "Ok?" She nodded.

"Ok." He turned the stairs and went up to bed.


Cara lay in bed for a long time the next morning. She could hear Steve walking around downstairs. The night before seemed barely real. Had she really been there? Had her own brother's hands really moved across her body? Had his mouth really... No, she didn't want to think about it. She felt sick and ashamed and she never wanted to look him in the face again. But somewhere inside her a little voice was taunting. You liked it. She couldn't help it if her body had betrayed her like that, could she? Slut. The shorts and halter top she'd been wearing the night before were on the floor. The pants that hugged her so tight and the shirt that showed off her tits. Could he even help it? She half smiled to herself.

"Sleeping beauty." Steve walked in her door and grinned at her. She instinctively pulled the blankets up over her chest, but he was barely looking at her. He turned to her bureau and began rooting through the top drawer. She started to protest but caught herself when she remembered the pipe. Something else that barely seemed real. He was chuckling to himself as he went through her panties, pulling out a black thong she'd bought from Victoria's Secret a few months ago. She'd never even worn it, but it made her feel sexy and adult just to have bought it. He shook his head. "Too obvious." He let out a satisfied "aha" as he pulled something out of the drawer. It was her first bikini, the one she'd bought in the 8th grade. It had to be at least three sizes too small by now. He tossed it at her head. "Put it on" was his three word command.

"What?"

"You heard me girl, put it on... druggie." He was still puttering around as she put it on.

"Dan and Becca are coming over at two, to use the pool. You'll be out there already when he arrives. Sunbathing or some shit like that. And remember, you can't take no for an answer" he smiled "because I won't take it either." He had to stifle his laughter as he saw his sister in the bikini. It would have been fairly modest had it been the right size, but as it was, Cara's 36C boobs were practically falling out of the top and the bottom was wedged painfully into her ass. "It'll work." He said as he walked away. "You have a few hours until then. Just be by the pool, in that suit, at two, and by three you better be flat on your back."


Chapter 3

It was never a lack of libido that had made Dan keep his distance from the girls at school. Far from it. He'd once burned just as hot as Steve did. He woke up from wet dreams that seemed like nightmares, and jacked off furtively in the bathroom at home. Sometimes he felt like he would explode from lack of release, but when his parents got divorced he had other things to think about and right after it happened he and Becca started sharing a bed again, like they had when they were little kids. In public, Becca was an ice princess, as cool and unruffled as a marble goddess, but in private she cried into her pillow every night. She'd never forgiven her mother for leaving them.

It had been bound to happen, the two of them so close, so that when he awoke in a cold sweat to find her still awake and crying it had seemed almost natural. Their skin tone, almost exactly the same, and their identical blue gray eyes. They had stared into each other and when he held her he felt like a lost baby at his mother's breast. No one knew, except for them. Their dad was out of it, and they were extremely careful in public, of course. To the rest of the world they seemed merely snobby. When the upper-classmen boys wooed Becca, offering her rides in their sports cars, invitations to parties, tickets to the Junior Prom, she ignored them. And when the girls in their camisoles and short skirts leaned their chests against Dan's desk in class and made eyes at him, he rebuffed them just as coldly.

You would see them pull out of the school parking lot in Dan's silver convertible, him driving and Becca sitting in the passenger seat and staring straight ahead, expressionless. A clique unto themselves. Dan's only friend really was Steve. Becca seemed friendless. But they were happy that way. Or they had been. Lately, Becca's affections had been grating on his nerves. There she was, every morning when he woke up and every night as he fell asleep. There she was, across the table from him, telling him to chew with his mouth shut and cooing over how he had forgotten his jacket and would catch a cold. She was now not only his lover, but his sister, and so she held the privileges of both positions, and all the intimacy they brought. The womb that had once seemed so cozy was beginning to get stifling.

This afternoon, Dan was sitting in a chair by the pool, staring at nothing in particular. Becca lay on a chair a few feet away, face down, asleep. Steve had made a point of inviting them both over to use the pool. "Have to take advantage when the folks are gone." Steve had said. He glanced at her sleeping form with slight disdain. Her dark brown hair spilling over her pale shoulders, set off against the gun metal gray of her one piece suit. She was still quite the modest girl, of course. Dan sighed. He knew every inch of her body a bit too well. The birth mark on her hip, the slight jut of her firm chest, the length of her strong, straight legs. She was only an inch shorter than his six feet, and had his same lean, athletic body, which gave her a boyishness he'd once found charming.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.