Ancient Truth - Cover

Ancient Truth

Copyright© 2003 by Maxwell Depeeka

Chapter 7: Huntress

Katherine Meyers arrived at her appointment nearly an hour early. This meeting would no doubt be the high point of the statuesque young life let alone her career. This striking woman had risen to the position of Assistant Director of the prominent Washington Bureau of the FBI, a position that placed her mere striking distance to the Directorship and other high appointed government positions. At 27, she was by far the youngest person to hold such a powerful office, as well as the most beautiful.

Within FBI circles there was much consternation at Meyer's appointment. Insider quietly acknowledged that she was far too inexperienced and unqualified for the post. The common perception was she was the beneficiary of gender affirmative action, which had increasingly become the most important factor in hiring in government recently. However many of her colleagues speculated based on her great physical assets that she was sleeping with people in high places.

Of course nothing could be further from the truth. While Katherine had many powerful contacts in government, her success had nothing to do with government policy or sexual nepotism. She had been one of the most favored students of Professor Sarah Walsh at Harvard, and she was in frequent company with many political big wings, including the powerful Senator Ferris-Smith of Massachusetts, the most powerful woman issue advocate in Congress. Meyers success could be entirely attributed to one thing between the legs of her gorgeous body was a Fie. Katherine Meyers was a Kari female, and she came from a long line of women who hand been trained in the arts of channeling essence.

Her mother Janice was a second generation follower of Lady Jane, the founder of the Sisterhood of the Book. Both Katherine's mother and grandmother had sat as counsel elders in the Sisterhood and were influential in Sisterhood. Janice was raised to be a Sister herself. From the time of puberty, she had religiously channeled the energy into herself. However during her second semester at Harvard, she discovered the teaching of Sarah Walsh's New Age Feminism and in effect became a converted, a convert to the worship of Gaia, the mother goddess.

Katherine found her mother belief in the teaching of Lady Jane to be outdated and demeaning to the Kari. Lady Jane had written that power of the Sisterhood had to be covert from the eyes of men. She believed that if the world of men ever discovered the power of the Book that her husband discovered in Egypt, they would organize to destroy the Sisterhood. To this end, Sisterhood exercised their influence over the world via their husband. It was said that the saying "behind every great men is a greater women" was first said by a Sister.

Lady Jane had preached that a Sister should marry men of great wealth and influence, and use the Book's power to increase the scope of his power. However, she also taught how to subordinate the husband to the will of the Sister, thus making the man mere figureheads to the true power in the relationship the woman. Even more revolting to Katherine was the directive to have sex with your husband for the sole purpose of producing a female heir for the Sister.

In sharp contrast to Lady Jane, Professor Sarah Walsh, the respected dean of woman studies at Harvard, taught that men were sub human workers and the lowest rung of human society. The true purpose of men was to work for women, so that women could be free to perfect a harmonious peaceful society. Of course, Walsh also taught that beautiful women like Katherine were rule over society like the priestesses of Meities did in pre historical times. By the time, Katherine had finished college, she had disowned her mother and became a devote worshipper of Gaia, or as her mother like to called her by her unrevealed name, Tulsa Khan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.