Ancient Truth - Cover

Ancient Truth

Copyright© 2003 by Maxwell Depeeka

Chapter 5: The Plan

It has been seven days since I had been transformed into the Quinistar. I am now absolute male power, and that power seems to transform women. My best friend, Rachael, and her lover, Asia, are now my devoted priestesses. Their submission to me is obsessive. Ariel would say repeatedly, that the beautiful Kari exists for the essence.

Their genes drive them to receive power and become strong and immortal. They seek to dominate.

However, my experience with the girls was just the opposition causing me to ask Ariel, "If they want to dominate and be strong, why do they act so submissive around me? I mean whenever I'm naked they seem to fall to their knees. And why do they always babble about being humble and unworthy" I asked her.

"Because, my lord they are women. They are Kari. The hottest and most superior of all women, and you are a god, whose power is sexual in nature. My lord, your power is your cock. Rachael and Asia understand this and welcome it." Ariel explained.

"So what is next? I've been cooped up in Rachael's apartment for 5 days." I said.

"You can't go out. Your existence must remain secret. If you are seen now, it will only be a matter of time before the Osgoth and its followers know of your existence. They will seek to destroy you and humanity last chance for survival. You are far too weak to challenge the Osgoth yet. You must increase your worship and have the power of your cock grow." Ariel explained.

So I waited confined to Rachael apartment in a small university town on the east coast. While my every need was cared for by Rachael and Asia, I was beginning to get stir crazy. I could feel my cock growing stronger slowly but steadily. At the girls and Ariel's direction, my cock was worshipped on average a half dozen times a day. Like all worship, it was ritualistic. The girls would prostrate themselves before me and beg me to take it out. As Ariel advised, I always stood. Once their whimpering became desperate, I would take it out. The revealing of my divinely enhanced organ would immediately cause them to cum millions time greater than anything experience before. For the next few minutes, they would moan, praise and beg for my cock. Finally, I would command them to worship, and the girls would frantically lick and suck every inch of my 26 inch cock and balls. As they sucked and licked, their pussies would burn with pleasure and their minds would be filled with submission producing chemical reactions in their brains. It was pure bio-energy discharging out of their bodies and absorbed by the giant muscle of sex. The energy then being converted into cosmic essence and giving me every greater power which in turn would increase their pleasure and submission.

And so the circle went on daily with me occasionally choosing to release my essence laced cum. If I wanted pussy, my cock was immediately indulged without any foreplay. With a mental command, the girls would impale themselves, and they always take it in a submissive position, and always with the other one licking the great length that remained outside of the others impossible stretched cunt.

When I wasn't engaged in sexual activities, Ariel would teach me how to conduct myself before females. I learned rituals associated with my cock, and how to practice my new power. In reality, I still didn't have any powers. On the first day of my transformation, I learned how to access the cosmic continuum. By accessing the continuum, I was able to summon knowledge about a person or place. I had used this to learn everything about Asia before I had actually met her.

Ariel had me practicing every day to familiarize myself with the continuum and access knowledge. However, we made sure to avoid seeking knowledge about the Osgoth or its many followers. The danger to me, my little harem, and the survival of humanity were still incomprehensibly great. Ariel would keep promising me that as more beautiful women learned the truth of what hung between my legs that my female followers would grow.

"The more Kari, the more bio energy, the more powerful your cock will become, and the sooner you will able to face the Osgoth." She would keep telling me.

It was on the following Sunday that the girls and me met to discuss our future. Over the kitchen table, we decided a few things. First because of the dangers, we needed to be very discrete so as not to bring attention to my existence. Second, we need to find a place were we could find a very large number of Kari females to convert to my cock. After some time, we all agreed that a deserted location, like a mansion in the country, would not give me access to perfect females I required. I decided I needed a large city. A place so crowded that even a 7' 2" muscle god could be lost in a crowd.

"New York City." Asia cried out. "It is definitely crowded. It has so many people. You could move around without being noticed. Plus, the fashion and model industry is there. There are many hot women ready for your power."

"Asia is right, New York is very large and there are many untamed

Kari. Plus the sheer number of people will create a psionic blur in the continuum which would help to hide you as your essence grew." Ariel interjected.

"But won't the Osgoth's followers likely congregate in a city like New York." Rachael added.

"I am sure that there are Kari followers of the Osgoth's manifestation there, but its concentration right now is located in Washington. New York would be a fine choice." Ariel concluded.

Once we selected a new location, we continued to devise a plan. Asia who had once lived in New York came up with the plan. She explained that we could convert her former mistress and her lesbian slaves to my harem. Her former mistress was named Lady Divine. She was a black woman who ran a very discrete dungeon in Manhattan.

Divine was a dominatrix par excellence. Asia excitedly told of the beautiful women who serve under Divine, and stressed the practicality of this arrangement.

I reached out to the continuum and learned that Asia's motivation was more that a matter of convenience. As Asia continued her speak, I entered her mind and past.

Lady Divine was the women who saved her life from becoming a street whore, and the property of a black pimp in Los Angeles when she was in her teens. She also took Asia under her protect and brought her to her expense brownstone in New York to live with her as a domestic. It was Divine who encouraged and educated her as a clothing designer. Despite Lady Divine good deeds, she was anything but altruistic. Asia had been subjected to horrific degradation as a lesbian sex slave for her mistress.

I could sense that Asia now wanted justice. It was not merely because she suffered so horribly at the hands of Divine, but Asia had radical changed. In the past, Divine seemed to her to be the image of female strength. She was a woman who possessed power. A woman who controlled other and was able to destroyed lives as she wished. A woman who Asia believed in every way was her superior. But her inferiority to Divine was instantaneously changed a week ago.

Last Sunday, my massive cock poured forth pure power and bathed the depths of her Fie with my essence laced cum. It a blink of an eye, she was given power, and now, Divine was no longer a powerful figure to her, but a lowly creature. The thought that she had once submitted herself to her now enraged her sense of justice. Asia wanted revenge and to restore her pride.

Intrigued, I extended my awareness further into the continuum and directed it at Divine herself. The continuum immediately showed me image of an erotic and incredibility remarkable women whose beauty shielded a dark and wicked soul. For Lady Divine was a paragon of racial and gender hatred. She despised all people unlike herself with a special hatred for successful white males.

"Why so much hate?" I thought and the continuum revealed her history to me. Divine Johnson had been born poor in the city projects of New York. She was born when her mother was 14 and was raised within her grandmother apartment with her 6 cousins, three aunts and her grandmother. When Divine was only 10 year old, Divine's mother ran away and left her behind for a white man, named Bill. In the eyes of the 10 year old girl, she view Bill was a successful white man, because he always wore a jacket and tie when he called on her mother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.