Ancient Truth
Chapter 4: Followers

Copyright© 2003 by Maxwell Depeeka

I sat naked at my kitchen table speaking with Ariel. Ariel was stressing the dangers confronting the Quinistar. She explained, "If the Osgoth knew of your existence, it would surely use every weapon in its arsenal to destroy you. It is imperative that you keep a low profile until such time your powers become great enough to challenge the dark forces that plague your world."

"What about my power? What can I do?" I asked. "At this point, Master, your powers are quite limited. We need to charge up your Fulcrum with a large source of Kari rich bio-energy. While Rachael was satisfactory for the transformation, she is only one beautiful woman. For you to fulfill your destiny as the Quinistar and achieve your full potential as a deity, you will need many more followers." She said.

"Followers, what do you mean?" I again asked. "The power of your Fulcrum will grows as more beautiful women worship it. She explained.

"You mean my cock will get more powerful as I have sex with more women?" I asked. "It is far more than sex, Master; it is worship it the truest sense. The Ancients long ago noted that your species has an irrational desire to subordinate themselves to high beings. In fact, the need to believe and worship a god is apart of your species genetic make up. And it is in for good reason; this powerful instinct exists in preparation for the coming of the Quinistar. Kari females, in addition to the genetic markers for extreme beauty and a Fie, also have powerful instinct to worship omnipotent masculinity. As strange as it may seem from your prior experience with women as a mortal, Kari reach a level of spiritual and emotional nirvana when they grovel and humble themselves in the presence of your Fulcrum of power. It is this, along with the intense sexual pleasure your cock gives that produce the bio-energy for your Fulcrum's power growth." She lectured.

"Wow that is really amazing, Ariel." I said as I realized I needed a shower. "Look, I want to go over this in detail but first let me clean up, we will talk after."

Ariel bowed and said, "Of Course, Jack."

After showering, I toweled myself before my bathroom mirror. I took a moment to closely inspect my new body. I was completely transformed from the person I knew as Jack Hunter. I was bald, muscular, and remarkably tall. The body of the Quinistar, my body, was literally breath taking in its beauty and in its manifestation of physical power. The most fascinating aspect of it was that it seemed to defy physical laws of space and volume. Looking closely at any one area of my body, I could see densely packed muscle layered on top of more muscle. The shear concentration of muscle on nearly every inch of my body should have impaired my ability to move and given me the appearance of a muscle bound behemoth. Expect that when I took in the whole package, my body appeared perfectly proportioned. A body more suited for an athlete than a Mr. Universe.

I was perfectly proportioned except for my cock. Even on my massive frame, my cock was disproportional huge. In is flaccid state it hung downward to my knees, much thicker than a beer bottle and easily 18 inches long. As I stared into my icy blue eyes on my new rugged face, I realized the enormity of my change, and I was suddenly overwhelmed by the enormous weight of this new existence. I finished toweling myself off and ran into the main room of my studio apartment filed with a new sense of anxiety.

The first thing a noticed was two female voices talking together. To my surprise, Rachael was now able to see and hear Ariel. Apparently as Ariel told me later, Rachael was joined to me in both body and mind and was able to share my ability to see her.

"Ariel, something is wrong!" I spoke up alarmed.

"Wrong. What is wrong, Jack." She answered.

"For one thing, I'm bald." I said pointing to my head.

"That is only temporary." She calmly responded.

"I too huge, I must be 7 feet tall." I retored.

"7 feet 2 _ inches to be exact." She said, now looking at me confused.

"That's not what I mean, I am a freak. I am way too big. My body could never fit into my clothes, let alone fit my dick in a pair of pants." I explained, pointing to the thick sex organ hanging to my knees.

Then Rachael spoke up for the first time. Her eyes literally sparkled with adoration and she said, "Oh Jack! Look at your body and your fucking amazing cock. Why would you ever want to cover it?"

"Are you serious? How the hell can I function naked?" I said in shock to her.

"Jack is right. For now he must conceal both his physical perfection and his organ of power. We must keep him secluded from the eyes of our enemy, least we give away his position before he reaches a level of power to fight back an attack." Ariel interjected.

"Ariel, Rachael, this is too strange. It is just too damn weird. I feel that maybe I should back out. Or at least, take some time to think about how I will proceed." I pondered.

"You CAN NOT! You understand that failure to make your Fulcrum truly omnipotent will result in a power vacuum that will implode the entire universe. Beside, each day we wait could reveal your whereabouts to the Osgoth. No! We must proceed to enslave as many Kari females as possible and make your cock powerful." She said with authority.

I looked both to Ariel and then Rachael and said, "I chose to undergo this transformation to stop this Osgoth from enslaving humanity, and I now realize that I must enslave women to acquire the power to defend them. It's not right."

"Was sex with Rachael wrong? Are you saying that you are uncomfortable with the sex?" Ariel asked. Ariel question caught me off guard. "What are you trying to say?" I asked her.

"Did it feel wrong to you that your cock forced Rachael to her knees at the site of it?" She questioned.

"Ariel, it has nothing to do with my cock." I implored.

"Yes it does Jack. It has everything to do with your cock. Your Cock is Power to control the forces of the universe. To the Kari, it is the absolute power to enslave their minds, bodies and pussies. You are now the Quinistar and your relationship with women and sex will never be the same." She reasoned.

"No! But, if my power is the power to enslave then how am I different from the Osgoth.

"The Osgoth is an alien species that acquires its power by inflicting pain and destruction and gives nothing in return. It would enslave humanity solely for the purpose of causing suffering. However, the Quinistar is the biological destiny of humanity. It is meant to be that humans will be comprise of all beautiful females competing for one all powerful male. You are a male god that can give all women immortality, power, and pleasure. You did not use your power to force Rachael to be your slave. Rachael wants to be your worshipful slave in gratitude for giving her your cock." Ariel said.

"Is this true?" I asked Rachael not truly believing.

"Jack! Ariel tried to explain everything to me. She explained what you are and what you are become. I want to be a part of this whole thing, and I sure that I never want to go back. You have so much power I need to be your slave. It crazy but you make me feel so inferior and worthless, but at the same time I feel liberate and feminine. I know that I am totally yours and love you with all my being." She professed.

"Rachael, I want you to know that I've always loved you. You have always been one of my closest friends, and no matter what happens I could never treat you like a slave." I truthful told her.

"I know Jack, but I am totally yours forever now. You are my Lord and Master. But now I think we should start our work; we have a lot to do." She said.

"Work!" I barked. "I've been talking to Ariel, and she says you need a lot of pussy to power you up. Beside, theirs a lot of hot pussy out there that needs to be put in their place." She excitedly said. I was amazed at her energy and total acceptance of this new reality. She seemed like a woman on a mission.

We all sat around the coffee table, as Rachael started suggesting plans on how to build a harem for me. I may now be the Quinistar, the supreme being, but in this discussion I was merely a spectator. For hours Ariel and Rachael plotted my future. They excitedly discussed topic regarding timetables for inducting females, the type of clothing they should were, how I should be addressed. I could not help feel that this situation was somewhat ridiculous. I mean here I was caught in a life and death struggle with a dark alien entity with the fate of humanity in the balance, and they were discussing the shoes that my women would wear. After some time, I finally had to interrupt, I suggested we start simple with inducing woman number two.

The both looked at me like I was insane and then said together, "That's easy, Asia Won, she readily available, we know her whereabouts, and most of all she is Kari."

"Asia, like Asia, your lover?" I said to Rachael in disbelief, realizing she was talking about her gorgeous lesbian girlfriend.

"Of cours, Master, how ever I think we should change your name. It will be a little hard to explain how nerdy Jack became a superhuman sex god." She mused. Ariel interjected, "he is the Quinistar and possesses the legendary phallus of the sun, which the Ancients called the "Tito Ra." I think that Jack should be called Tito." With that we all agreed that it would be Tito.

Confronted with the problem that my super masculine body was far to big to fit in any of my clothes, I ordered Rachael to take a shower and go out and buy me something huge to wear. While I waited for Rachael to get me new clothes, Ariel gave me my first lesson concerning my power.

"My lord, your cock has only minimal essence, and therefore only minute psonic powers. However, there is one power you could access. The universe is connected by the power of the essence. The cosmic continuum shapes the reality and laws of the universe. The continuum is like a book within its fabric is all knowledge. Since you are now the Quinistar, you should be able to read this book." She said.

"What the hell does that mean?" I said annoyed at her cryptic explanation.

"Great master, what that means is anything that you wish to know will be revealed by the continuum. The Quinistar is omnipotent.

You should be able to access knowledge about places, things and people. At this point in your development, you abilities are limited.

However, give it a try - think about something you would like to know about." She smiled acting reverent to me.

"How about the whereabouts of the Osgoth?" I asked.

"No, do not attempt the rouse the Osgoth's knowledge yet, it would surely be aware of your attempt. Beside, the Osgoth and its followers surely have altered reality to hide their existence. You are not powerful enough to break through that barrier, and beside, we are not ready for battle." She explained.

"Then what should I think of?" I said. "How about your next slave, Asia. Tell me what you know of her?"

"Hmm, well she is very beautiful. Long black hair and a killer body. She is Chinese." Suddenly I paused and had a revelation and began to babble with insight.

"Oh my, Ariel, she is not Chinese, she is Vietnamese. She is twenty-six. Her father put her pregnant mother on a boat for the United States. Her father was a newspaper owner at the end of the Vietnam War. He had been a strong support of a free press, and had been marked for torture and termination by the North Vietnamese regime. She was born seven months after her mother arrived in California. Her mother died when she was two, and she was placed in forester care. When she was eighteen she was released to the streets. She would have ended up as a hooker had it not been for a black woman. Apparently a pimp named Spice abducted her. But before he could sell her cherry, this woman, Ms. Divine, brought her. Well Mrs. Divine took her back to New York City, and she live with her for several years. Oh, Ariel, this is very interesting - apparently Divine is a model/dominatrix and Asia was her live in lesbian submissive. As a matter of fact, Asia has strong sexual-submissive tendencies."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.