Plaything - Cover

Plaything

by Scorpio00155

Copyright© 2003 by Scorpio00155

Erotica Sex Story: Her husband had made a foolish bet that she had to win!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   .

"Come on Rita." my husband yelled up the stairs "the taxi will be here soon."

Putting the final touches to my make-up I stood up and looked at myself in the full length mirror, nodding I looked at my reflection with approval, my trim body and heavy breasts filled out the black evening dress nicely. The slit at the side of the skirt showed a good amount of stockinged leg when I moved and my make-up enhanced all my best features while hiding the few wrinkles I had developed after thirty-three years.

"Will you get a move on!" my husband's voice yelled, "The damned taxi is here."

"Coming." I shouted back.

Gary was always like this, I could never get him to understand that if he wanted me to look my best it took time and it wasn't as if we were going anywhere vitally important, just a party at the house of an acquaintance of his. Picking up my purse and wrap from the bed I left the bedroom, turned out the light and made my way downstairs, Gary watched me as I descended with approval in his eyes and condemnation on his lips.

"Lord you took your time." he greeted me "Come on, the taxi's waiting."

He rushed me out to the waiting cab, my high heels clicking on the path in a hasty tattoo; in the cab he finally unwound enough to kiss me lightly on the lips.

"You look gorgeous." he grinned as he sat back "Tonight is going to be fun."

I looked at him out of the corner of my eye, the tone of his voice told me that he was up to something, but he fell silent and gave no further clue as to what that something was. When we got out of the taxi my husband paid the fare then took me by the arm, he smiled at me and I saw that strange twinkle in his eyes that told me that whatever he was up to involved sex in some way or another.

"Gary," I said quietly "what's going on?"

"Quick as ever." he grinned, "Give me your word that you will do everything I ask you to do."

"What is this Gary?" I protested, "What are you up to?"

"Give me your word and I'll tell you." he replied.

Looking at him I weighed up in my mind what the possibilities were, Gary knew that if I gave my word on something I would keep it, but what would it lead me into? My own curiosity finally got the better of me, as he knew it would, I had to know what he was up to.

"All right," I sighed, "I give my word."

"You give me your word to obey me tonight?" he asked.

"Yes, I give you my word." I responded, puzzled at the way he had put it "Now, what have I let myself in for?"

He grinned and started walking with me hanging from his arm.

"I bet Mike five hundred pounds," he laughed, "that you would do whatever I wanted for the time we were at the party."

"You WHAT!!" I cried, "That randy sod will expect me to..."

"Do whatever you are told." Gary finished for me "Do you want to back out?"

"No," I snapped "I gave you my word, but I wish you'd talked it over with me before making such a bet like that."

"And if I had, would you have agreed?" he asked.

"I don't know," I replied "oh, hell, probably not. I feel used."

"Later dear." he grinned.

His comment made me shiver at the thought of what lay ahead; Mike was a randy sod who had probably manoeuvred my husband into the bet just so that he could get his hands on my body. Some weeks back Mike had made a try for me and had been miffed when I had told him to sling his hook, this was just the sort of scheme he would cook up to get his own back. I brightened a little at the thought that his pleasure would cost him money, and then I frowned as it dawned on me that the money made me a prostitute and Gary my pimp. As we arrived at Mike's house I considered backing out, but Gary seemed set on winning the bet and I would do anything to make Gary happy and it wasn't as though it would be the first time I had been with another man, Gary and I still enjoyed swapping partners with couples we liked. This was different though, this time I would be the sole recipient of the attention.

"I thought you weren't coming." Mike laughed as he opened the door to us "Come on in, everyone else is here already."

Mike took my wrap and pointed us towards the living room; I could feel his eyes burning over my body as we walked away from him. There were fifteen other people in the room, none of whom we knew, the mix was fifty-fifty male to female, or would be when Mike returned, nine men in all including Gary and I had the horrible feeling that every single one of them knew about the bet. Mike's wife came over to us and handed us a drink each, she smiled at me then looked at Gary.

"Well?" she said quietly.

Mike suddenly appeared on the other side of me; he grinned and looked at Gary with a raised eyebrow.

"You owe me five hundred quid." Gary grinned.

"I'll believe it when I see it." Mike retorted.

"Get her to do something to prove it." Sonya, Mike's wife grinned looking at me.

The cow was looking forward to my humiliation as much as Mike was, smiling sweetly I did not let her see my nervousness, just to wipe that smile off her face I was going to let them do as they wished with me. I met Gary's eyes and nodded my head imperceptibly; Gary smiled and took a breath.

"Give Mike and Sonya a kiss darling." he instructed.

Mike's hands were all over me as I kissed him, to my surprise Sonya was no better, but when I stepped back Sonya shook her head.

"Nice, but not proof Gary." she said.

"Well what would be proof?" Gary asked.

Sonya grinned at me wickedly, and then looked up at my husband.

"If you got her to take off her dress in front of all of us and stay without it," she laughed, "that would do for a start."

"Okay." Gary retorted, "Rita, you heard what was wanted."

"Yes Gary." I responded as meekly as I could and reaching for my zip.

"Hang on." Sonya said then raised her voice "Hey, everybody. You all know about the bet Mike had with Gary, well we are about to find out if his wife will do whatever he tells her to or not. Gary's just told her to take off her dress and give it to Mike. Come on then Rita."

I looked at Gary, smiled and reached behind me, opening the zip on the dress I wriggled it down my body and handed it to Mike; he leered as he looked at my body which was now only clad in bra, panties and stockings. Around me men and women cheered at the sight of me.

"If she doesn't bottle out," Mike laughed "before the end of the evening I will write you a cheque for five hundred pounds."

"Better get your cheque book." Mike grinned.

"We'll see." Mike grinned "Tell you what, how about upping the stakes, make it a thousand."

Gary's eyes widened in surprise, he looked at me uncertainly as he wondered just what Mike had up his sleeve, and I was damned if Mike was going to win and nodded to Gary to accept the stakes.

"Okay." Gary responded.

Mike took my dress away and came back without it, the whole room was watching me as I helped myself to another drink, and beside me Gary looked troubled.

"What's wrong?" I whispered to him.

"Mike's up to something," he sighed "I'd like to win that thousand, but not if it will hurt you."

"Don't worry about me," I grinned, "I can take whatever he has in mind. The money will clear off the repayments on the car with a bit over."

"If you are sure." he sighed then grinned "It looks as though Mike is about to get the ball rolling."

I looked over to where Gary was looking, Mike and Sonya were circulating among their other guests handing out slips of paper, smiling as Mike glanced my way I wished that I could double the bet again. Confident that he would win his wager Mike strutted across to where Gary and I stood with Sonya swaying triumphantly along beside him, it was too much.

"Seeing as you feel confident of winning," I said as they reached us "how about doubling the bet again?"

"Rita!" Gary gasped.

Mike grinned at me, obviously whatever he had planned was supposed to get me to back out at some point, Gary was worried that if that happened we would have to struggle to pay off Mike, but I was damned if I would back out.

"Let's make it really interesting," Mike grinned, "let's make the bet five thousand pounds."

"I can't aff..." Gary gasped.

"Done." I cut him off.

Sonya shrieked with glee at the thought of having us in hock to them for years, Gary stared at me wide eyed while Mike loudly announced the new stakes to the rest of the gathering. Gary looked stunned, but the bet was that I would do anything he wanted me to do so I would have to snap him out of his shock or we would forfeit the bet. Pulling him to one side I touched his cheek and smiled at him when he looked at me.

"Rita," he whispered glumly "Mike is so confident of winning that he must have something nasty up his sleeve."

"Don't worry Gary," I said soothingly "I'll handle whatever the bastard wants, but after tonight we will not mix with him or his crowd again. Now, pull yourself together, we don't want to lose the bet because you can't give me the orders."

"Okay Rita," he grinned "but whatever happens tonight I want you to remember that I love you."

"I know you do dear and I love you, otherwise I would never agree to do whatever it is I'm going to be doing." I replied "Now let's get it over with, the sooner we win that bet the sooner we can leave."

Gary nodded and looked at Mike, grinning from ear to ear Mike came over to us, handed Gary a sheet of paper and went back to his wife. With widening eyes Gary read the list of things he was to get me to do, he looked from the paper to Mike then to me, whatever the list of commands were Gary was not only unhappy about some of them he was shocked. Smiling encouragement I waited for Gary to give the first instruction, shaking his head Gary looked at the first item on the list.

"Take off your bra Rita" he said softly "then wander round and let everyone have a good look and a good feel."

Smiling I took off my bra, I was proud of my boobs and was not at all concerned by the fact that everyone there was going to get a good feel of them. Every man and woman there felt my boobs and nipples, by the time I had got half way around the gathering I was beginning to feel tingly, and then I came to Mike and the tingly feeling faded a little.

"I told you I'd have you." he whispered as he teased my nipples.

Obviously this was to be his revenge for my rejection of his advances to me, well at least the bugger was going to have to pay a pretty penny for the pleasure, I had no doubt that somewhere along the line I would be ordered to fuck all the men, nor did I doubt that Mike would be the first of them. Finishing the round I faced Gary again, of all the men he was the only one that hadn't touched me, this had been a condition of the bet, Mike was humiliating him as much as me by having him watch me with his guests and himself.

"Take off your panties and go round again," Gary said, "this time let everyone feel your pussy."

Again there was no surprise in the instruction; it was just what I had expected from Mike. Smiling I took off my panties and went around the room again, this time hands stroked my pussy while fingers thrust into me, my tingly feeling grew and even Mike couldn't suppress it. Once again I returned to my husband, he smiled at me as he gave the next command from Mike's list.

"Bring yourself to a climax." he instructed.

It seemed that Mike had a certain lack of imagination, so far everything I had been told to do I had done before with Gary when we met other couples for swapping. Without hesitation I began to run my hands over my body, squeezing my boobs and tweaking my nipples until I felt fully aroused, moving to my pussy I played with my clit until I felt my orgasm bubbling inside me. Only then did I thrust two fingers into my pussy and fingered myself as quickly as I could until my orgasm erupted. Breathing heavily I turned to Gary, he licked his lips and I knew that the next item on the list was the start of the 'real' fun.

"Sit on a chair Rita," Gary said, "open your legs and let everyone lick your pussy."

I assumed the position Gary had stated, as I had expected, Mike was the first to kneel in front of me and lick my flesh, thoroughly enjoying himself Mike licked my pussy from end to end before pushing his tongue into my hole. When he had sated his desire to taste my juices Sonya took his place, one after the other the remaining guests, both male and female, licked my pussy. Sixteen tongues tasted me, probed me and slithered over my pussy and only twice did I climax, only Gary knew how to make me climax quickly and he was not telling them our secret. The last man moved away from me and I looked up at Gary, he sighed and gave the next order.

"Rita," he said "suck the cock of every man here, starting with Mike, until they have all cum in your mouth, then go around all the women and make them climax by using your mouth."

It was an escalation, but again I had no problem in complying, rising from the chair I went to kneel in front of Mike, eagerly he brought his cock into view and I had to stifle a laugh, compared to my Gary Mike was a tiddler. As I closed my lips around Mike's cock he groaned, I could hear the sound of zips being undone and clothing rustling and I knew that when I moved from Mike the room would be full of naked bodies. Using a little trick I knew I had Mike climaxing within a minute, the only person this trick didn't seem to work on was Gary and he was not part of the crowd that I was to service. Moving to the next man I sucked his cock and used my trick again, a split second later I felt my mouth filled with hot juices, licking my lips I moved on. With each man I used my special method of making them cum, it wasn't long before I had completed the rounds of the men and started on the woman, being bi-sexual this gave me no problem and although I did not climax once throughout the round I did enjoy myself. If things went on like this I would win the bet hands down, rising from the last woman I looked over at Gary, despite how well we were doing he still looked concerned, but he knew what was on the list, I didn't.

"Lie on the floor Rita." he sighed "Each man will fuck you and each woman will lick you clean afterwards."

This sounded like fun, I lost no time in throwing myself on my back, and accepting the first cock into my pussy, needless to say it was Mike's. He thrust away like crazy and obviously thought that he was the greatest of lovers, by the time he climaxed I was just getting warmed up. Sonya knelt between my legs and licked the semen from my pussy until I was clean for the next man. Five men later I had an orgasm, it was a little more powerful than those that had preceded it, but nothing like the climaxes Gary gave me. The last three men took me while I was still shaking with that climax and even the expert tongues of the women failed to make me cum again. Looking up at Gary I waited for the next instruction, Gary hesitated then gave it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.