Hindsight - Cover

Hindsight

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Mary Ellen is seduced into anal sex by loving neighbors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It was several minutes later when Mary Ellen began to stir. She sat up and looked lovingly down at her friend. Suddenly, she bent her head and licked one of Dana's nipples playfully.

Dana moaned and looked at her now smiling friend. She reached up and pulled her head down to her breast again, almost smothering her in her flesh.

Mary Ellen went willingly, allowing the older woman to direct her mouth across her heaving breast. Her heart was pounding as she suckled on another woman's breast for the first time in her life. She licked it and used her tongue like she loved to have done to her. Soon she moved to the other breast and did the same thing. Dana's moans encouraged her and she began to kiss down the slope of her breast to her stomach.

"Mary Ellen," Dana hissed, "You don't have to... to..." but her comment was interrupted when the woman began to kiss lower. She gasped as Mary Ellen's tongue slipped across her lower stomach and stopped at the top of her sex. Dana held her breath.

The younger woman hesitated. She knew she wanted to do this, yet she was worried that she wouldn't know what to do. She gathered up her courage and began to move again. Slowly, her tongue tickled ever lower until it found the swollen clit between the soft folds of skin.

"Ahhhhh!!!" Dana groaned and bucked her hips upward.

Mary Ellen pulled away as if she were surprised at the older woman's reaction. She thought for a second that she had hurt her. However when she saw the pleasure on her face, she smiled and lowered her head again. A second later her tongue slipped between the swollen lips and into her warm and very wet cavern.

At that moment, Drew stepped out of the bathroom drying his hair, with a towel wrapped around his waist. He half-expected Mary Ellen to be gone. Instead, what greeted his eyes was Mary Ellen's head buried between the legs of his moaning wife. He froze and stared in amazement, his penis quickly began to tent his towel. Excitedly he moved over and sat in the same chair that Mary Ellen had used. He opened the towel around his waist and grasped his throbbing organ. A big smile covered his face as he watched the two women squirm on the bed.

Mary Ellen lost herself in the pleasurable task of licking Dana's little hole. She hadn't heard Drew come in because of Dana's screams.

Dana opened her eyes and saw her husband. "Wait Mary Ellen," she said to the surprised woman. "Get on your back."

In a daze, and without looking around, Mary Ellen went to her back with her head toward the foot of the bed. A second later Dana was straddling her face.

Drew masturbated slowly as he watched his wife squat over the woman below. She was facing away from him but turned and smiled over her shoulder as she lowered her crotch.

Both women moaned as Dana sat her saturated vagina on the prone woman's willing face. The juice streaming from her hole deluged Mary Ellen's mouth. She swallowed and pressed her tongue in for more.

With a groan, Dana went to her hands so that she was in the "69" position with Mary Ellen. Her head immediately went between her legs.

"Oh Goddddd!!!" Mary Ellen groaned as she felt a mouth on her swollen sex again. She closed her eyes and sighed then went back to licking the vagina above her mouth. Suddenly, she felt something drip on her nose. She opened her eyes and gasped. Drew's cum was running out of her still stretched rear hole. Without thinking twice, she moved her lips higher until her tongue touched the skin between her vagina and anus. She licked upward, gathering up the running sperm.

"Jesusssss!!!" Dana screamed when she felt the tongue touch her now pulsing sphincter. Suddenly it was sliding inside and she lost control, her body shaking with a tremendous climax. Her arms and legs shook, barely able to hold her above her lover.

Mary Ellen had surprised even herself with her nasty act. However, it had excited her beyond belief. As she continued to lick the little hole, she saw movement above her. Her eyes opened wide when she realized that Drew was standing at the foot of the bed. His penis was rock hard and suddenly just above her face. She dropped her head to the bed and watched as he brought the swollen head to Dana's vagina. Everyone gasped as the shaft began to disappear inside the willing hole.

The position that Mary Ellen was in gave her an unobstructed view of Drew's penis as it separated the lips of Dana's vagina. The sight fascinated her. She watched as he began to saw it in and out, his balls inches above her face. She could see Dana's thick juice begin to coat the shaft. With a little whimper she stuck out her tongue and began to lick Drew's testicles.

"Oh God," Drew moaned.

When Drew groaned, Dana turned her head and saw the look of pleasure on his face. She smiled at him and said, "Mary Ellen has decided that she wants to feel you in her ass."

Drew's eyes opened wide in shock. "Really?" he gasped. Unceremoniously, he pulled his penis from Dana's hole and looked down at the blushing woman. "Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes!" she whispered, her face as red as a beet.

Quickly, before she could change her mind, Drew pulled away and let her get up. Dana helped the trembling woman get onto her hands and knees. Then, she knelt beside her husband and reached for his throbbing penis. "Let me get him wet," she said and bent to take his penis into her mouth.

Drew moaned and looked at Mary Ellen. He saw her head turned and that she was watching Dana with a combination of fear and excitement on her face. He also had his reservations about putting his large tool into her virgin ass. However, a team of wild horses couldn't stop him now.

"That should do it," Dana said when she pulled her mouth from Drew's now dripping penis. Then she pushed his penis down until it was at the entrance to Mary Ellen's little hole.

The room suddenly became deadly quiet as all three of them held their breath.

Dana positioned the head on the tiny rose.

Drew fought to keep from forcing his penis into the now trembling woman. He waited and allowed Dana to push the head forward. With a little help from him, the swollen head opened the sphincter and slipped inside.

"Oh my Goddddd!!!" Mary Ellen screamed when she felt a real penis in her ass for the first time in her life. She tried desperately to hold still but her hips began to move. She wanted more.

Slowly Drew pressed forward, letting his wife's hand continue to guide him. He watched in fascination as his shaft began to disappear. He had done this many times with Dana and it was always incredibly exciting, yet this was different; this was a virgin under him. His own legs began to tremble with excitement and his heart pounded in his chest as he watched inch after inch of his long shaft disappear.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.