Hindsight - Cover

Hindsight

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Mary Ellen is seduced into anal sex by loving neighbors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

When Drew was out of sight, Dana moved next to her still very excited friend. She smiled when she didn't resist as she pulled her into her arms. Their lips pressed together. It was Dana's turn to moan when she tasted Drew's sperm in her mouth. When she pulled away she said, "Your mouth tastes sweet. Giving a blow job is fun isn't it?" Her hand slipped under the water and between the younger woman's legs.

"Yes," Mary Ellen answered. Suddenly, her eyes opened wide and she gasped. However, she moved her legs apart for the woman's searching hand.

Dana worked her fingers under the crotch of her friend's wet shorts and into her willing vagina. Never in her life had she done something like this. It was hard for her to believe that she was being so aggressive.

"Oh God Dana," Mary Ellen moaned in excitement.

"Hmmm... hmmmmmm!!!" Drew said, clearing his throat, as he stood over the women.

Both women jumped in surprise and they looked like kids caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

"Drinks are served," he said, standing unashamedly above them totally naked, holding a tray of drinks. His still long penis hung limply between his legs and there was a tiny drop of sperm at the slit.

Both Dana and Mary Ellen's eyes were drawn to his groin. A smile came to Dana's lips as she reached up and grasped his penis and said, "I think Mary Ellen has already had her drink." She looked at Mary Ellen and then laughed. Then she let go of Drew's stiffening penis and took Mary Ellen's hand to lead her out of the hot tub.

Drew gasped when he saw that Mary Ellen's white shorts had become totally transparent in the hot tub. They were plastered to her lower half like a second skin. He could plainly see her swollen sex lips and the tiny tuft of hair at the top.

Mary Ellen saw Drew's eyes and looked down. A sudden chill of naughty excitement rushed through her when she realized that she was practically naked.

"Oh my," Dana exclaimed and then laughed when she saw what the two were looking at. With a push of her hand she turned the younger woman around so that they could see the rear view. Like the front, Mary Ellen appeared practically naked. The white cloth clung to her buttocks showing her pale ass cheeks. The tan lines from her bathing suit were visible as well.

Drew felt his penis twitch and begin to growth again.

Dana turned the woman back around and gave Drew another smile. Then she led Mary Ellen over to the table to sit down.

The three of them sat at the table and had another drink. Had Drew not been naked and the two women topless, it would have appeared to be three friends having a casual drink.

However, the situation was anything but casual.

Drew's eyes feasted on the two sexy women sitting across from him. It almost appeared as if they were thrusting their breasts out to him. He smiled as he first caught Dana and then Mary Ellen's eyes.

Dana smiled and Mary Ellen flushed.

Still, Mary Ellen didn't try to cover her bare breasts. She could feel water running from her breasts and dripping onto her thighs, sending shivers of excitement through her. Her hard nipples suddenly felt burning hot.

After a while, Dana saw that Mary Ellen was trembling and stood up, holding her hand out to her. "The air is getting chilly out here. Let's go inside where we can be more comfortable."

The younger woman hesitated, suddenly looking frightened. She looked from Dana to Drew with indecision on her face.

Dana knew what she was thinking. "It's okay," she whispered, as she pulled her to her feet, "you don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

Mary Ellen stood uneasily and let Dana hold her hand as she was led toward the patio door with Drew following close behind. However, before they went inside Dana stopped and turned to Mary Ellen. "Let's take off these wet shorts." Before Mary Ellen could stop her, she unsnapped her shorts and let them drop to the patio floor. Then Dana looked at Mary Ellen with lust in her eyes and let her own shorts fall.

Mary Ellen gasped, as she stood naked with Dana in front of her and Drew behind. She could feel Drew's eyes on her bare buttocks and Dana staring at her breasts. She almost felt like running. She suddenly thought of the story of the spider and the fly. However, before she could react, Dana was pulling her into the house and through the kitchen to the family room. She sat her down on the sofa and quickly sat close to her.

"Dana, I... I should... get home... uh Richard will be home soon."

"Shhhh!" Dana whispered as she pushed the nervous woman back and brought her lips to hers. She heard Mary Ellen moan as her tongue entered her mouth. Her hand slowly came up and found one of her firm breasts. She squeezed the heavy orb and used her finger to run across the hard nipple. She felt the woman tremble in her arms and a moan escaped her lips.

"Dana... please," Mary Ellen said as she broke the kiss. Then she looked over and saw Drew sitting on a chair across from them. She gasped. He had his hand wrapped around his now very hard penis and was moving it up and down slowly. The large head was swollen again and looked almost purple. There was a steady stream of juice running from the split and across his fingers. While she felt scared, she found the sight nonetheless exciting. It amazed her that he was getting so excited from just looking at her body.

Dana leaned close to Mary Ellen and whispered, "Would you like Drew to fuck you?"

"Oh God... uh... I can't," she protested with excitement and fear in her voice.

"Why not? It's okay with me."

"Richard... I can't... uh... it's not... not right," she stuttered, suddenly very flustered.

"All right. I told you we wouldn't do anything that you didn't want us to do." Dana knew that she was on very tenuous ground now. None of them had ever been here before and she didn't want to ruin her friendship with Mary Ellen. She thought for a second and then whispered, "How about you letting him eat you?" Her hand continued to knead the younger woman's now heaving breast. "I know you would like it because he's very good."

Mary Ellen gasped and opened her mouth to protest. However, no words came out. She could feel her vagina pulsing with excitement at Dana's words. She had never been eaten but she had dreamed about it a thousand times. Suddenly in her alcohol fogged brain, it didn't seem like such a bad idea. And, after all it wasn't really cheating was it? she thought.

When she didn't respond, Dana turned to Drew and said, "Come on Drew, show Mary Ellen what a talented tongue you have."

Drew was up from his chair before Dana's words were out of her mouth. A second later he was kneeling in front of the trembling woman.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.