Hindsight - Cover

Hindsight

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Mary Ellen is seduced into anal sex by loving neighbors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Mary Ellen was having a difficult time finding something to wear from her new clothes. She finally decided on a white tube top and matching pair of stretch short shorts. When she pulled the shorts up her thighs, she quickly realized that she wouldn't be able to wear panties. They were far too short and much too tight. She found that she had the same problem with the top because it wasn't meant to be worn with anything under it either.

When she was finally dressed, she took one last look in the mirror and almost gasped. The top and bottom were almost obscene. She could plainly see her nipples through the thin material and when she turned around, the cheeks of her ass practically hung out of the shorts. The seam of the shorts cut between the lips of her vagina and separated the cheeks of her buttocks. She could feel it rubbing on her sensitive places with each step she took. For a second she considered changing but then a little thrill of daring ran through her and she pursed her lips in determination.

Mary Ellen went through the back way to her neighbor's house. She found Drew on the patio by the pool, preparing the grill. "Hi," she said as she approached him.

Drew's eyes opened in shock when he turned and saw Mary Ellen's outfit.

Mary Ellen felt her face turn red and second-guessed her selection of clothes again.

"Wow," Drew said, almost drooling. "You... wow... you look great."

"Thank you!" she answered but her face remained hot. "Where's Dana?" she asked quickly.

"In the kitchen."

She felt Drew's eyes almost devouring her. As she turned and walked toward the kitchen she could feel Drew's eyes follow her. A smile came to her lips and she suddenly felt good about herself. It had been a long time since a man paid that much attention to her. She couldn't help swaying her hips a little more than normal as she headed for the kitchen and she felt a tremor of excitement run through her.

Drew stood with his mouth open as he watched the sexy woman walk away. He couldn't believe the change in her. Sure, he had seen her wear those tiny pink shorts to work in the garden but he had never seen her out in public wearing something so tight. Drew felt his penis twitch as he watched her swing her ass. He shook his head and turned back to the grill. He could feel his penis pulsing in his shorts now.

Dana was standing at the sink when Mary Ellen entered. She also had on a pair of tight shorts and a halter-top. She always looks so classy, Mary Ellen thought. "Hi!" she said somewhat self-consciously.

Dana had the same look of surprise on her face as Drew had when she turned around to face the younger woman. Then her face broke into a wide smile. "My, my," she said as her eyes scanned up and down the pretty woman's body. "It looks like you want to get raped tonight," she laughed.

"Is it too much?" Mary Ellen asked with concern in her voice.

"Absolutely not. I'm surprised that Drew let you off the patio though." She paused as she continued to scan the shapely woman's body. "You have an amazing shape lady," she said sincerely.

"Thank you!" Mary Ellen said and blushed at the older woman's appraising stare.

"Turn around."

Mary Ellen hesitated but then turned around. She felt Dana's eyes on her ass and her face grew warmer when she remembered what had happened earlier. Then the same little chill of excitement she had felt when Drew looked at her ran down her spine. Suddenly, she felt Dana step close behind her. Her heart started pounding in her chest. Then, she closed her eyes and gasped as she felt the warm hands of her friend caressing her buttocks just like this morning. Without debating whether it was right or wrong, she pushed back into the roaming hands and moaned.

"Oh God," Dana gasped as her hands slid down to touch the soft skin below the elastic of the legs of her shorts. Her fingers slipped under the leg band and lifted up until she held both cheeks in the palm of her hands. She felt Mary Ellen push her buttock back slightly and heard her moan. "We had better get outside or I'll rape you," she whispered in warning and quickly kissed the younger woman's bare shoulder and gave her buttocks one last squeeze.

Mary Ellen felt goose bumps form on her shoulders and she sighed and reached down to adjust her shorts. She attempted to pull them from between her now swelling lips but it was useless. She had never had that problem when she had pubic hair.

"Fix yourself a drink and then help me take things out to the patio."

Mary Ellen composed herself and walked over to the bar. She got herself a drink and stood watching Dana. The older woman seemed so sophisticated and sexy-everything that she wanted to be. She glanced down at Dana's hands as she molded the raw hamburger. Then her face flushed hot and she could almost feel the woman's manicured finger sliding up her ass again. Suddenly she felt a little remorse at how far she had let things go and a frown came to her face.

Dana looked up and saw her frown. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"Dana... uh... about... uh this morning..." Mary Ellen hesitated, not sure what she was going to say.

"Don't worry sweetie, that will be our little secret. Just between us girls," she said with a bright smile as she tried to ease the younger woman's concern. In truth, she was just as embarrassed as Mary Ellen. "Come on and help me carry the food outside."

The three of them sat on the patio and ate a quiet dinner. They made small talk about the weather and kids as they finished off a pitcher of Drew's "special" punch. It was pretty much half fruit juice and half alcohol, so it didn't talk long for all of them to feel the affects.

"Excuse me for a second." Dana said and then went inside and put on some soft music. The stereo system piped the music outside through speakers around the patio. When she came back out, she reached her hand out to Drew. He got up and stepped into her arms and they danced around the patio as the sun began to set over the trees. A warm breeze made the wind chimes hanging from the patio roof jingle.

When the song ended, Dana looked at Mary Ellen and saw a sad look on her face. Her heart went out to her friend. She knew that she was feeling like a third wheel. "Drew, dance with Mary Ellen," she whispered.

"Gladly," Drew said and stepped over to pull the reluctant lady into his arms.

"I'll get some more of Drew's special brew," Dana said as she picked up the empty pitcher and went into the house.

Drew held Mary Ellen tightly in his arms as he moved effortlessly around the patio. He and Dana had taken ballroom dancing lessons for years and he was quite adept.

As the two danced the sun disappeared over the horizon and the patio lights came on, giving the entire area a romantic glow.

The alcohol, the music and the warm breeze made Mary Ellen relax and she almost melted into Drew's strong arms. She barely realized that Drew's hands had slipped down to the curves of her buttocks. Suddenly, she sucked in her breath as his hands pushed her shorts up and cupped her soft cheeks just like Dana had done earlier. "Drew," she whispered but didn't try to pull from his warm embrace. Instead, she let her head fall to his shoulder.

"God, you have a sexy ass," he whispered.

Mary Ellen could only moan at his surprising words, as she felt his strong hands squeezing her cheeks. Suddenly she could feel his rapidly swelling penis against her leg. "Drew please," she almost whined, realizing that Dana could come out any second.

Dana smiled as she watched the two from the kitchen window. She could feel her excitement begin to grow. Instead of rushing back outside, she waited, giving Drew time to loosen her up. An excited sigh came to her lips when Drew turned the woman so that her back was facing the window. She could see her husband's hands kneading her soft ass cheeks. When she looked at his face, she saw him smile and wink. A chill of excitement ran down her spine and she picked up the pitcher of drinks and carried it back out onto the patio.

The two barely noticed her as she sat back down at the table. When the next song began, Dana stood up. "Mind if I cut in?"

Mary Ellen jumped in shock when she realized that Dana was standing behind her. She pulled quickly from Drew's arms.

However, instead of stepping into Drew's arms, Dana pulled Mary Ellen to her.

Mary Ellen's mouth opened as if to protest.

Dana smiled and said, "I can dance with him anytime." Then she pulled the surprised woman close to her.

Suddenly, Mary Ellen breasts were pressed to the older woman's and she could feel her warm and soft body touching hers from breasts to thighs. A little moan escaped her lips and she again melted into her arms. Her head was light as a multitude of sensations rushed over her. She could feel excitement building as the seam of her tight shorts rubbed her between the cheeks of her buttocks as they moved slowly around the patio. She let Dana lead and her head drifted to her shoulder.

When the song ended, Dana and Mary Ellen continued to move without the music until another song came on. Dana smiled over Mary Ellen's shoulder at Drew as he sat at the table and watched. She could see the tent in his shorts. Then, like he had done, she slipped her hands down Mary Ellen's back until they were resting on her buttocks again. Dana could feel her heart pounding in her chest as she slipped them lower and grasped the younger woman's soft ass cheeks.

Drew's penis was pulsing in his shorts as he watched his wife caress Mary Ellen's ass. He was finding it hard to believe that he was actually watching his wife caress another woman.

Mary Ellen was very much aware of where Dana's hands were. She was embarrassed by the display, but nonetheless excited. Her conservative side was telling her to stop this but the alcohol and her newly discovered wild side was egging her on. "Dana," she whispered as she felt the older woman's fingers slip under the tight shorts until they were between her cheeks. "Oh God!" she moaned when she realized that the tips of her fingers were just a fraction of an inch from her pulsing rear hole.

Dana moved her fingers that fraction of an inch and touched her little rose.

Mary Ellen pulled her head from Dana's shoulder and looked at her with her eyes wide. Then she realized that Dana had worked the two of them over to a dark section of the patio. Still, she knew that Drew could see them. She watched, as if hypnotized, as Dana's lips moved toward her.

Drew was beside himself with excitement now. He reached down and rubbed his erection, wanting to pull it out but deciding to wait.

Electric shocks ran through both women as their lips touched. As Dana's fingers teased the pulsing little hole, her tongue worked inside Mary Ellen's willing mouth. A jolt of electricity went though her when the younger woman began to suck on her tongue. Their bodies began to squirm against one another as everyone's excitement grew rapidly.

Finally, Dana pulled away, gasping for breath. "Let's get into the hot tub," she suggested.

At first Mary Ellen looked at her like she didn't understand. Her head was spinning wildly now. "Uh... uh... I'll have to... uh... get my bathing suit."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.